♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

UEE and Yoon Kyun Sang awarded at the '2016 Grimae Awards'

On December 15, the annual 'Grimae Awards', hosted by the Korean Television Producers Association (KTPA), took place at the KBS Shinkwan Hall. 

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang was awarded the 'Rookie Actor Award' for his appearance in the dramas 'Six Flying Dragons' and 'Doctors'. After School's UEE was honored with the 'Best Actress Award' for her stellar performance on 'Marriage Contract'. ActorKim Eung Soo took home the 'Best Actor Award' for a KBS1 production,' 'The Imjin War 1592'. 

Congratulations!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/uee-and-yoon-kyun-sang-awarded-at-the-2016-grimae-awards

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uee Confesses The Hilarious Reason She Couldn’t Hold Her Part-Time Jobs In The Past

UEE

After School member Uee opened up about working in a lot of part time jobs in the past and shared a funny reason why many of them did not last long.

On November 20, the MBC show “Section TV” revealed an interview with the cast of MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Night Light,” Lee Yo Won, Jin Goo, and Uee.

During her interview, Uee brought up her working experience in the past, saying, “I’ve worked in a bakery before and in a convenience store as well. But when I got off work, I bought the food there and ate a lot. And so I ended up spending more money than I was making. That’s why I couldn’t work at those places for a long time.”

“Night Light” airs every Monday and Tuesday on MBC starting November 21.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/11/21/uee-confesses-hilarious-reason-couldnt-hold-part-time-jobs-past/

Uee Hopes To Win Best Couple Award With Lee Seo Jin Even If Lee Sang Yoon Might Get Jealous

Uee Lee Seo Jin Lee Sang Yoon

Singer-turned-actress Uee recently talked about her unchanging affection for boyfriend and actor Lee Sang Yoon.

On December 12, the actress was present at a press conference for the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Night Light.” When asked if she was hoping to win a Daesang award, she replied, “He [Lee Sang Yoon] might get jealous, but it would be nice if I received the best couple award with Lee Seo Jin.” Lee Seo Jin was Uee’s co-star for their previous drama “Marriage Contract.”

Uee was then asked if Lee Sang Yoon continues to support her activities. In response, she said, “I told him that our drama was really fun. Because he also does a lot of dramas with MBC, he’s connected with a lot of people on set. He told them to take good care of me.” The actress became bashful as she added, “He just told me to stay strong.”

Meanwhile, Uee’s current drama “Night Light” also stars Lee Yo Won and Jin Goo, and airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/12/uee-hopes-win-best-couple-award-lee-seo-jin-even-lee-sang-yoon-might-get-jealous/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived