!wonder Girls In All Black - Leather And Stockings!

Guest monmoon

Guest c i e l`

so hot hot ~

they pictures are amazing the girls are stunning ! *oo*

can't wait to see the result hehe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hotspicykimchi

Ommo.

Wondergirls do make wonders. I hope they already do they're comeback. I'm starting to miss them.

Guest hyeminnie

meh... i found it kinda bad. it's like they're trying hard to be sexy, but it's just coming off as awkward.

Guest repeat_on_echo

^ I agree, although Yoobin looked hoooooooooooooooot, and her rapping was great, but the song wasn't too good for me, but that's just MY personal opinion.

Guest jasmine_korea

meh... i found it kinda bad. it's like they're trying hard to be sexy, but it's just coming off as awkward.

yeah even though i love the beat and her rapping but i think Dance wise Sun Ye is the only one who can pull it off XD

Guest Atmosphere.

OMG SUNYE I LOVE HER LOOK HERE, SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING!

I can't wait to see thew music video release, I wonder what the music will be about!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMG I'M SO CURIOUS >__<

yoobin looks gorgeous and it seems like her rap has improved more!

i really like her here! she looks like she lost bit weight too!

The music didn't sound so catchy though >__<

Guest cosmicolor.

is it a cf or mv? wateva it is, they all look sexy & hot.....yoobin's rap was <3 it went sooo fast i was like o.o lmao it was awesome!

YESSSSSSSSSs! Finally Yoobin has more than three lines of rapping!

I never thought she had a big enough part in any of the songs :]

I had a feeling they were gonna have a sexy concept. They did everything else. Whats left?

Guest disfunktional.

whoaaa, ahahaha. I think Sunmi & Sohee looks really hot in the video, cause their legs look really long =) Can't cait to see what JYP has in mind this time !

Guest inyeon.

The teaser didn't impress me at all. Bad editing. Im sure the song will be amazing, but they should have included a little more than just the rapping and that abrupt ending. and yoobin looked so dull at 00:10- 00:12...

I was expecting a teaser like Nobody. Now THAT was hella impressive.

Guest jchowder

very hot indeed! i love how they could be so sexy yet NOT trashy and still look classy and sophisticated. Yoobin's rap was so good and SunYe's S-line...HOT HOT! I really don't have a problem with Miso and this concept either cause it's not like they're wearing revealing clothing. Heck...they're basically covered up from neck to toe. So what if they're dancing is sexy...17 year olds in the US dance far worse than that.

so sexy :o

can't wait to see the whole thing...and perhaps some pictures? ;)

YESSSSSSSSSs! Finally Yoobin has more than three lines of rapping!

I never thought she had a big enough part in any of the songs :]

totally agree...and Binnie's rapping is so hot :w00t:

Archived