!wonder Girls In All Black - Leather And Stockings!

Guest monmoon

Guest ::kitty::

they look soooo good :D but at the same time, sunmi doing a sexy pose is kinda too much for me cuz she's so young!! of course they're growing up, but at the same time, it doesn't mean they have to be overly sexy.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crashandburn

Wow, they al look hot. Sunye and Yoobin caught my eye in the first picture.

I hope it is their next concept for their next album. That would be hotness.

Guest sodakiss

omg.. they are looking than ever! however, i don't think this is for their American debut because it's still korean.. cant wait to see the whole one :)

Guest shinhdeplol

ommmgg smexxxy

yoobin's rap is amazing :w00t:

i hope the girls will follow this style after ending their retro eras with Nobody :)

Guest chungmah.

So this is for their Korea comeback ?! o__o

I'm so confused, reading how it's in Korean.

Can't watch the teaser T__T

Guest Wickerman

“WonderGirls new MV?” No, they’re just still

cuts for new CF, no plans for new album

JYP Entertainment came out to clear the misunderstandings of what seem like the still cuts to WonderGirls’ new MV.

JYPE said in a phone interview on 1st April, “The still cuts circulating on internet sites are not still cuts for WonderGirls‘ new MV. They are photos for the CF video for the girls.”

“The girls are now preparing for their American advancement. We will concentrate on their overseas activities for now. There are no plans for a new Korean album for them.”

C: KBites

Guest hotdog90

걸그룹 원더걸스가 최근 온라인상으로 유출된 사진은 새 앨범이 아닌 JYP엔터테인먼트가 진행 중인 프로젝트라고 밝혔다.

1일 인터넷 상에는 원더걸스가 미래지향적 의상을 입고 찍은 사진이 공개됐다. 원더걸스는 유출된 것으로 보이는 사진 속에서 섹시미를 한껏 드러냈다.

이에 대해 JYP엔터테인먼트 관계자는 머니투데이 스타뉴스와 전화통화를 갖고 "JYP가 진행 중인 프로젝트의 일환"이라며 "오는 3일께 이 사진의 비밀을 공개한다"고 기대를 당부했다.

이어 "항간에 떠도는 소문처럼 새 앨범 뮤직비디오는 아니다"라고 덧붙였다.

Girl Group Wonder Girls had recently had leaked pictures that are not for a new album but for a new project jyp entertainment is planning.

On the first, pictures of wonder girls with futuristic outfits having been released online. these leaked pictures show the sexy side of the wonder girls.

On "Money Today News" a phone call with Jyp entertainment had been made saying that "This is a part of a project jyp is planning and that the truth about these pics will be revealed on the third".

They also said that " these leaked pictures are not for a new album music video".

cr. yahoo korea [translated by: sunmikiwangjang/hotdog90]

this says something different than the article above.

Guest siang7t

seduce is the right word, definitely! haha

really, how can u concentrate on the singer with leader min dancing like THAT on the background?!?!

and plus her fierce sexy eyes, i could drop dead right there, amazing^^

Archived