!wonder Girls In All Black - Leather And Stockings!

Guest monmoon

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mishxmish

omg are they doing a rendition of FinKL NOW?

thats the exact same dance move and music video scene... check out hte music video and you'll see what im talking abou

*major nosebleed*

this can only be for a cf ... they have no plans of doing any promotional activities in korea for the moment...*le sigh*

I love the hommage to Fin.k.l... two great girl groups, one great concept, girl power to it's finest!

Guest Di@na

it's a remake of FINKL's "NOW" MV.

( I was never a huge FINKL fan but I really loved their "NOW" video.. it was so hot and the song was great too).

hmm I have to admit I would be more happy if KARA would make a remake since they have been called finkl 2..but i guess this cf or video gonna be interesting too.

Guest ddalgi<3

wow...they are growing up.

a bit too fast for me!

to me they're still dongsengs!!

but yeah, they all look HOT.

i really wanna see what this is for!!

Guest goldenGAZE

I'm really curious?

A CF based on a Fink.L concept. What are they selling?

Anyways, the girls look HOT (especially SunMi!). Can't wait to see the final product.

Guest MissBoAngel

My guess what that this would be the Nobody 'Rainstone remix' american version mv since the single is coming out on the 5th of may.

But since you guys are saying that this is a remake-_-

Guest xxboredaznxx

this does look very similar to Finkl's now mv. anyways if its

a remake, i can't wait to watch it. and if it isn't, i still can't wait

to watch. :D sunmi~

Guest Ana_lih

I think like people said they are doing it for a CF

and REALLY is a remake of FinKL's Now

My guess is: this a Slimline Panda's CF, and the panda will do Jo In Sung's part in the mv LOL

i'm excited for this FinKL was my fav girlband from the past kpop generation and Now was my fav song from them and WG is my fav girlband in this generation

i remember when they sing this song on KBS gayo festival in 2007, was awsome, i hope they not just remake the mv, but also re-record the song as a digital single maybe

see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXsIVvxydew

2Sun is hot hot hot

Archived