!wonder Girls In All Black - Leather And Stockings!

Guest monmoon

Guest monmoon

UPDATE: IT IS A MV AND CF!.. :)

HOT HOT HOT! The girls are growing up and how... Staff leaks pictures of the girls, not known whether this is for a Video or CF... But I don't think that this is any CF!..Excited!!!!!

Sohee, Sunye and Yoobin....omg, Sunye loooks SO HOT!..and Yoobin looks so dark and nice...nosebleed!!!!!!!!!!

004tfx.jpg

Everyone

003tsp.jpg

200904011423101002_3.jpg

Sunmi lying down with Yeeun taking the picture and Sohee looking on.....4D Angel is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

002dcd.jpg

Mandoo

001vig.jpg

Could it be for their American debut?.. Or next Korean MV... All the girls are looking amazing by the looks of the leaked pictures

credit; 민닷 and Oni

update:

Wonder Girls, Photos from a ‘Sexy Concept’ Music Video Leaked

By Park JaeDuk (avalo@joynews24.com)

Candid pictures that appear to show the Wonder Girls filming a music video have been spreading through fan cafes and drawing looks from around the online community.

The pictures—which have been identified as having been taken at the end of March—show the Wonder Girls’ transformation into “cyber” style wardrobe & hair styles. The girls appear to have shed their retro image for a sexy concept.

The predominant opinion among fans is that the pictures are connected to a music video for a new project album. Others are suggesting that the pictures show a photo shoot for a fashion magazine or the filming of a commercial.

A representative for the Wonder Girls’ management company, JYP, would only confirm, “It’s true that the Wonder Girls are filming a music video.” However, the representative shied away from revealing any information connected to a new project album or the release date should there be a project album in store.

[source: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=404678]

Credit: ppopki@spectacle

UPDATE

: TEASER RELEASED!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYajpuBsF_g

Binnie's rap is hot and Sunye's dancing is worthy of more nosebleeding!!!!!!!!... WG is looking hot!!

0561l.jpg

credit oni

update:

A remake of Finkl’s hit song “NOW” by Wonder Girls will be released on the coming 4 April

A remake of any music video is exceptional while we have many cases of idol group’s remake of old songs including Big Bang’s “Red sky (Lee Moon Se)” or SNSD’s “Gerl’s Generation (Lee Seung Cheol)”

Especially, in the upcoming music video, the original was arranged by JYP Entertainment to an absolutely new full-beating Wonder Girls unique style and together with the gorgeous dancing and strong rap of Yubin, it will be much fun to watch.

As Finkl transformed from ‘fairy’ concept with the “NOW” music video, Wonder Girls changed to ‘Sexy Spices” with the attractive smoky make-up, slim leather costume in the music video. They radiated the mature and refined women’s charms through maneuvering between laser beams, wave dancing and etc.

The Korean mobile phone company, Ever has planned this music video for the purpose of relishing Wonder Girls’ fans desire during the girls’ absence and presenting enjoyable contents to the 10s and 20s, who are the main target of X-Slim phone, a new release of EVER.

Especially, some parts of the music video will be accommodated into the TV CF of ‘X-Slim Phone’, so fans can enjoy these multi contents.

Mr. Park, responsible for the EVER public relation said “We utilized the black and white contrast of the Finkl’s NOW music video so that we can emphasize the black and white tone of EVER’s new release X-Slim Phone” and added that “We wish to accentuate the refined design of our product so we changed to the future space feel and added some different scenes like evading laser beam instead of entering a boy’s room”

The former director of Finkl’s NOW music video once again grabbed the megaphone and the Wonder Girls’ NOW will be open to public from 4 April through public and cable TV, EVER’s homepage, music site Bucs and portal site Naver and Daum.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *lyrynne*

that's totally HOT indeed!!

i think this is for a MV?? OMG i'm sooo excited!

a total transformation well except for sunye i think she's already sexY^^

Guest siang7t

:wub: what to do?!?!

omg omg OMG!! that is so cool

(i thought it was only photoshoped at first, STUPID ME!)

i feel like i'm gonna explode! where is the pic from?!

dang! your making me think of their comeback which we don't even know how long till it'll happen (months? years?T^T *sigh*)

sexy in a strong and fierce way

HOT HOT!!

totally agree!! leader min is soooooo SEXY~~!!!^^ :wub: x9999999999999999999999999999999999

Guest Mace-Face

omg!!! ahh!!! XD... they look so hot and sexy... hehe!!! :D... ooo... i wonder if it is a music video... haha!!! :lol:... i really hope it is... :D... or... what if... it's going to be the American version music video for "Nobody"???... :o... ooo... that would be awesome... haha!!! :lol:... it'll look so different from their Korean one... :)... well... whatever it is... i cannot wait to see... thankies for sharing these three pictures... :)...

Guest hye091

Wow :w00t: They look so hot and sexy in black outfit. :lol: I hope it would be a Mv as it has been long since they release it. Overall, the concept is great. :w00t:

Guest SuperKyle

this is definetely for a CF, i doubt its an MV for theyre American debut >.> since JYPE wouldnt reuse an already popular Korean MV from another top group >.> JYP is smarter than that, im pretty sure its a CF, perhaps for a new model of EVER, they havent put out a CF since the So Hot era, the last i remember is the Slimline Panda and after that the Touch, so perhaps a new phone model?

Omg that's sexiness!!

IF it's for their U.S. debut, then I give it a big thumbs up! xD

They all look gorgeous. ^^

edit:

i think they remaking Fin.K.L 'now' for CF...

Oh really? Cool!

Guest cosmicolor.

wahhhhhh the girls look super sexy in leather & stockings....its a CF? ahhhh they look SO HOT, i wanna see the CF rite now~

Guest trinity1418

Oh wow...they're all lookin smexy!

4D angel is indeed looking smokin hot! Love you Sunmi!!! Haha...that position of her lying down is probably fulfilling some of her fanboy's fantasies...hahahahaha...

Can't wait to see the end result for this...I miss WG!!!

Guest deviana

yay! at least we shall be able to see them in one more time before the go to the US and get some rest!

They all look absolutely sexy btw and it does look alot like the "now" mv I wonder who will play jo in sung's part ?!?! :P

Guest sgtkixuraz

it's for a CF..

they aren't making a korean comeback for a long while and they wouldn't just remake finkl's mv directly for an american version of nobody..

i still want to see it tho

Archived