전혜빈 Jeon hye bin RECENT PICS/@FTTS Concert

Guest loving_D

she looks sorta different. im not digging the hair. looks like brian and hwanhee's digging her. :lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Saarah's LULLABY

Well <B>SOMEONE</B> got her nose done. She looks a lot prettier though.. but it's so superficial.

Guest xkrnxdrmrx

i don't like her bangs. i think that thje second picture is the prettiest. hahah girl next door gone wild! teheh

Guest bubblepeach

Ohhh I like the new hair. She looks good with it.

And how lucky, to have a concert with FTTS ^^

Guest alicechan

The after first picture, She looks way diffrent. On the others, i can't point out the diffrence. Probably is her hair and nose, I think she got her nose done. Hmm, I'm so not liking that hair. It makes her look weird, alot. :)

i like the second picture in the NEW section ;]

wow..is that hwanhee with the cornrows? what the heck o____o

she looks pretty good. i like her either way.

Guest dream_on

she looks so...different! pretty but different. i don't want to jump to conclusions but it does seem like she got something done. >_< lol she didn't even need it cause she was so cute to begin with.

but aishhh lucky girl...brian and hwanhee?!

Guest ESTHER.

the first pic doesnt look like her at all.. but in the concert pics, she looks pretty much the same. prettyy. thanks for sharing.

Guest jdlx24

she looks different ..

i really think she had some surgery on her face done bc her face looks a bit.. different..

Guest dbsklove

hmm people seem to have very diff comments about her o_o" honestly. i think she looks diff.. but maybe it's just the hair like everyone's been saying lolol. anyway. wow she is SO lucky! between brian and hwanee!??! not fair <_<

Guest paulinee

Man, looks like she's got a nose job. I think she looks pretty still, it's Hwanhee's hair that kills me.

Brian is still looking fly.

Archived