전혜빈 Jeon hye bin RECENT PICS/@FTTS Concert

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fullmoon_secret

wt ? she change so much.. i think her old look is pretty but her recent is more on the cute side with the bang n all.. 0_0 wt happen to hwanhee's hair..??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ja1n

She looks really different. I've been staring these pictures for so long (when they first came out) but I didn't say anything because everyone's like "she doesn't look much diff, etc." She looks SOOOO different to me. Her eyes aren't... well they don't look as big. Probably because of her nose (?) and teeth (?).

I think she fixed the teeth because her cheeks don't look as puffy as before.

ALSO, bangs make your face a lot smaller and make your eyes bigger, so that may be why.

Guest qaxlod

I like her new look. I think she's trying to be the new korean beyonce with all that hair -__-;; HAHA

Guest manlytoe

i say it's her nose!!!!!! i feel as if it got different!!!!! doesn't look the same anymore!!!!!!

she definetly changed though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xkiseki

its her hair and nose. her nose was longer and less sharp before, and her cheeks, her hair ain t doing it.

I used to only like her eyes, and now she just looks.... lets just prefer her former look better. i hope she didn't get too hurt though.

Guest nightinseoul7

she looks gorgeous both ways..

though i dont like her bangs too much..

but she looks great still!

Guest treeesaa

lol am i the only one that doesn't recognize her AT ALL?? the only pictures that resemble her a tiny bit is the one with ftts in it...maybe is the bangs but i dunnoooo :huh:

Guest vietgirl604

i like her new look better. her before look always bugged me..now it's a little diff. she's not that pretty in my opinion, but looks a lot better now. hahsa her and fany are ...yeah. =)

Guest glitzyglam

WOW--- she looks so different! she's cute.

okay, but no one should EVER do their hair like that. O_o;;

crimping your hair already looks gross enough... but doing little chuncks of it?!?!

and Hwanhee.... uh, get new hair. ^^;;

hehe, I see glitter in Brian's hair!!

Archived