전혜빈 Jeon hye bin RECENT PICS/@FTTS Concert

well it dosnt really matter how she looks right now because shes taking a huge break for the month of may. Just resting and studying.

I like her new looks. I love her hair. Although I do perfer the old one, im just not used to the change. I think if she grew out her bangs it would be prettier! Well to me she lost weight, but maybe she did gain some

People are saying it looks like she got her teeth fixed and her nose done. I really think teeth is nothing. And after her accident it said something about her nose being weird (I think) so maybe she did get surgury there. It must have hurt scraping the whole side of her face...

I wish there was a better and clearer picture. A lot of those pictures were taken at the wrong angle or the wrong time. If there was a shes ready for the picture, kinda like a pose picture and not a side view but a bit close up to her face then I can tell if she changed or not

right now I believe her hair and a bit more chub in her face changed...thats all

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suezin

Honestly, she DOES look different. Maybe it's the angle but I could hardly recognize her in almost all the pictures. Something about her nose! The bangs are alright, but perhaps it's because I'm not used to the style maybe? Still pretty but definately NOT the same.

Guest rainxbubble

the bangs make her look a lot different.

different hair styles can make a person look drastically different.

but, it's not a bad thing. (:

Guest somo

she looks different

agree, looks like a nose job and some other weird stuff that korea does nowadays, i dunno

Guest DejaWu

hm. i think she looks better now. something looks different. chin? facial shape? i'm not too sure. can't quite pinpoint it. but she definitely looks better now. she's got a slamming body. i'm not really a fan of her music or dancing, but she seems like a genuine girl.

Guest msweete6

wow i couldn't even recognize her in the first few after pics. but i like it. it's different and it makes her eyes look more normal. her bug eyes always bothered me before.

Guest damn.u

Is it just me or does she kindof look like Eugene in those pictures. She didn't get slimmer. FFTS looks a bit... chubby? =]

Archived