전혜빈 Jeon hye bin RECENT PICS/@FTTS Concert

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_JiEun_x

shes always been slender

are u sure the first set of pics are of her? if it is she definitly got stuff done.

its funny seeing hwanhee trying to dance. haha

Jeon hye bin & FTTS is friend ?????

OMG....

their under the same company..

of course their friends...

well since the pictures were just pictures when she was dancing and it wasnt like pictures where shes ready to take pictures (like where shes posing and looking at the camera) than I think a lot of those pictures were at a bad angle or taken at the wrong time....I wish there was a posed picture of her,,,so I can see her whole face

uh??? She looked different. I was like am I looking at the right person's pictures. Cuz, the first two pictures didn't show up yet and I was looking at the pictures on FTTS. I was like so this is a new person's name Jeon Hye Bin. But when the first two pictures came out. I was like this is her. She look totally different. Her face shape. And when she do her face expression, it is also different from before. THis is just my first impression. Need to see a clearer pictures of her.

Guest soysaucechoix33

wow; she looks different :P

in the first picture she looked like hajiwon;;

but i dont like the whole bang thing;;

nonetheless, hyebin is beautiful :)

Guest sweet; sarang

yeah she did. i think i heard she fixed her teeth alittle too.. im not sure cant remember. i think i read it in hye bin thread.. =\

i prefer her older look. she looks so normal now.

Guest lovebin

well, it is uncertain whether she got a nose job and fixed her teeth.

the post in hye bin thread is about Koreans' discussion about her changes.

even they are unsure about it.

anyway, no matter she did it or not, I still like her most.

what the hell she doesnt look anything like she used to!! and that was recently too...i think she got her teeth done. and she used to be skinny anyway, so that wouldnt ahve made such a big difference.

Archived