전혜빈 Jeon hye bin RECENT PICS/@FTTS Concert

Guest cherrie.7

she still looks pretty much the same to me. i dont really see much difference. but tehehe~! brian :wub:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elmmmo_

o m g! she's on my hwanhee! hahaha > - <

i liked her before look.. she looks really different now...

i like bin!! i wanna see her on love letter again!

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

wut in the name of foolishness is she doing? and wutsup wit Fany's hair?? she needs to stay cute no sexy!

it looks like she did something to her face.............

I can't PIN POINT it out but its something different about her becuss she don't even look like her anymore..

I mean some other celebs even though they change the style of their hair you can still tell that it still them..

but for Bin,,,,,,,,, you can't even tell if its her anymore unless you look at her very closely and with every little detail.....

she hecka change.... Im pretty sure something about this new look is going to cause some drama and talk about her....... becuss Im pretty sure she did something to her face....

Guest swtgreentea

I perfer the old pictures... @_@ she does look like she gotta a bit skinnier... I don't really like it that much, or maybe it's the hair........ *shrugs* The hair does make her look very different.

Guest evelyn168

Her hair really reminds me of Lee Jung Hyun... I like her old hairstyle better... But this new style is quite refreshing... I can't believe she lost weight.. She looks really skinny now. Hope she's not anorexic.

Guest annababy

its sooo obvious, SHE GOT PLASTIC SURGERY!!!!

that's why she's been gone so long, plastic surgery recovery, hahahaa

looks like she got her nose done, the bridge and larger eyes

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i think it's just the hair... but either way, she's pretty! and lucky butt, she's with fly to the sky!!! :D

Guest nana544

she look nice, but don't look like th Jeon Hye Bin I know^^, still nice though^^

-thanks for sharing^^

Archived