[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

i get the feeling that bleach will go on for one final arc after heuco mundo where we'll finally see the strongest of the strong. and maybe the king of soul society.

whats the gay guys bankai? the one that thinks hes all perfect and shet. he kinda looks like that android 17 or 16 from dbz lol i forgot.

since Kenpachi is in Hueco Mundo, I have a feeling either the clown captain or Byakuya is going to save Ishida and Renji

Probably not Byakuya cuz if he is there, he would probably go save Rukia.

Well the manga has gotten a little better with Kenpachi entering the battle now. I have a feeling he has learned something new to display for us.

Guest madeinktown

the fact that kenpachi came really gave the story a thumbs up. i really wasn't expecting kenpachi to come. i was hoping maybe vizards or urahara/yoruichi but kenpachi is definately just as good.

Guest madeinktown

I just wonder what changed the captain commander's mind to send in a captain to Hueco Mundo after saying no before

maybe he didn't and some captains just decided to break orders and go anyways like renji and rukia did.

maybe he didn't and some captains just decided to break orders and go anyways like renji and rukia did.

but in the anime, Kenpachi along with Byakuya were the ones who were sent to the real world to bring back rukia, renji, hitsuguya and the others back to Soul Society. I'm guessing Byakuya must have went to Hueco Mundo as well.

Archived