[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest loving_D
:blink: i can't believe eric is getting to work with LDH. i think shes too good of an actress for him. :rolleyes:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dream_on

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wow it's like a dream come true!! love both eric and lee daehae, can't wait to watch this!

Guest kobsk89

How cool. I can't wait. I haven't really watch any new dramas of Eric so I hope soon. Hehe I like the pair up here. So I hope to see lots of pictures of them together.

Guest StylishAzNx07

I don't like the pairing -_- I love Lee Da Hae but I'm not a fan of Eric's acting at all ... he can't act ... but other than that i hope the story is good then maybe ill check it out..

My wish actually come true after seeing them two annoucing the award at this one award, forgot what the name was.

Eric's acting isn't bad. His acting is pretty good and that man can do action. Lee Da Hae is a superb actress. They'll make a cute couple and they'll survive through the show.

By then I'll be in College. I won't get to see this drama. I'll miss but I'll definitly watching it. It's two of my favorite Korean actors.

Guest x shinhwa lova x

omgosh my wonderful eric oppa is coming back in dramas :]

but what about the other drama "wolf"?

they said they're going to refilm it during the summer o_O

well at least he's back on TV haha

thanks for sharing the news

Guest love_jesus

hm.. i like the title of this drama. not a very big eric fan, but i can watch him iguess. lee da hae is okay too. i loved her in my girl. her character was so cute! i hope this one will be funny :] cant wait to watch it !

Guest karaoke

ASA! xD thanks for sharingg! ^0^

I cant wait! There are so many awesome drama's coming out

around october <3 :]

Guest xosandy

OMG! That's incredible news! LDH + Eric will make a great team!

After the injury he suffered on the set of the now defunct 늑대 (Wolf), Eric Moon has finally found a new home on TV. The Shinhwa member-turned actor will lead 스위트 가이 (Sweet Guy), a new MBC Drama which will start broadcasting around September/October. The show is written by Go Bong-Hwan and produced by newcomers Opus 101. Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl) will play his love interest, in what looks to be a rather predictable story, involving fake marriages and orphans trying to save her orphanage. Eric has been also cast in another Drama with Lee Joon-Gi, tentatively entitled 개와 늑대의 시간 (The Time Between Dog and Wolf), which is an action Noir.

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006071.html#more

Guest lambutan

Jo....Congratulation for the new thread and so glad with the new drama of Eric and Lee Da Hae......and Hi...Kathleen and everyone...in thread:wub:

Archived