Jype Global Audition 2009 Experience!

Guest mspop

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

omgg (:

you serious !?

what number were youu ?

he was in the other room witch the white transparent ish door . & he was holding onto a mug or something

i was #397 LOL ^^;; i was soo scared being on that little stage

and really? u mean in the back?? o.O;; dang. i didn't realize T_T loll

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daysconfession

hey~~ remember me? the chinese girl who danced >_< and was talkin about jiggling haha

cant believe ur on here 2 ~~

since im here i'll fill one out too~

Where did you audition? NY

What did you audition for? Dancing

What was your number? 97

How did you feel before auditioning? I think I was too shocked that I was actually doing this to feel anything.. plus the 18 hr all nite drive to new york.

How about after? disappointed... I feel like i didnt show all that I could do..

Share with us your experience!: I went to audition with my friend who was number 96. She sang " No One" by Alicia Keys. I danced to pitbull's bojangles. We got there around 10. There was already a line that reached down to the intersection when we got there. The staff asked us to line up into 2 lines based on if we filled out an online app or not. We stood in line for about 2 hrs. They let us in and we kinda watched people from up on a balcony. There were some veryyyyyy nice singers there!! I felt kind of intimidated.. but i wasnt singing so i guess it didnt make me super nervous >_<. My friend sang 1st. I saw the judge closing her eyes to listen to her more intently i guess? and she wrote something on her paper. When i went i completely did not stick to the routine i planned.... i jus did parts of it.. I saw the judge looking at me... and I kind of froze after like 25-30 sec because i felt she let me go I was expecting her to say stop soon... and kinda when i froze she probably noticed and stopped me >_<.... I feel stupid now i wish i just kept going...

but there were a lot of talented people there T_T... I wish they could just take every one >_<

oh hey!! of course i remember you XD you did awesome :D and it was sexy too haha i really liked it ^_^ but yeah that audition made me feel kinda blah :\ but oh well, i did what i could for that day.

*HUG* ;D

Guest contemplati0n

haha nah man its fine =)

i was number 35 or 36...forgot which one lol. I wore a green sweater with a black jacket, and wore glasses. I sang chain of fools, but didnt know if i did well but i know i wasnt nervouss =) did anyone see me?

that's good that you weren't nervous. there were a lot of guys in your group if I remember correctly. I felt like most of the guys gave a look at each other...just to check out the competition haha.

And honestly, i thought i did really badly. haha.

well it looked like the staff members thought you did well. wow...only 15. PSH so young! you were really tall too. u'll probably make it in lol

Guest pheonabee.

What did you audition for? Singing

What was your number? 220.

How did you feel before auditioning? I didn't feel nervous and I really had to pee because I drank too much water. I was a little embarassed because I'm Chinese and everyone else was talking korean and everything.

How about after? It was thrilling and I thought it was pretty fun. It's definitely a good second experience. I was disappointed in myself but I got over it because I can't go back in time and change it anyway.

Share with us your experience :

I got there around 12:30-1. My friend and I filled out the papers and we stood in line outside waiting for a while. I was freeezing outside! Afterwards, one of the staff girls counted 10 people to line up on the other side so we can enter into the building. I was like omgomgomg. haha. They took us upstairs and gave us the sticker numbers. There was a balcony and I heard someone singing. I had no idea that people were able to hear you sing. OMG. Well they finally took us downstairs and good thing I was second to last. I was able to prepare myself from destruction, haha. When I stepped onto the stage, I'm just like : Ohcrap, I can't believe I'm doing this. I started singing Dangerously in Love by Beyonce. I tried not to be nervous although I was just a little bit. The judge kept looking at me the entire time and I felt a bit paranoid at that LOL cause I was pretty tired so I'm sure I had like huge bags under my eyes. My hair was disgusting, too. Anyway, when I reached the chorus ..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I CRACKED. GG, huh?

I can't believe I cracked. I think I could've continue but maybe not cause I started giggling and the judge said, thank you. I was like, i'm so sorry. LMFAO. Afterwards, I got off the stage and started screaming at myself in my head. I have no idea how I did. I want to watch myself.

Did anyone hear me? I was the girl in the black flats, skinnies and white vest. haha.

OH! and there was this guy who sang a Christian song. He was AMAZINGGGGGG. His voice was really really good. I was like woahh.

Well yeah, there's my experience.

Sorry, if it's long.

Guest adieu.cloud

i was #397 LOL ^^;; i was soo scared being on that little stage

and really? u mean in the back?? o.O;; dang. i didn't realize T_T loll

yepp ! & he was freakishly tall compared to mee . when he beant down a bit , he was still taller then me .

sounds exagerated (: but he was reaally tall .

LMAO wooord ! i was so scared too ! as soon as i stepped on stage , my voice couldnt stop shaking :[

Guest xninix77

oh hey!! of course i remember you XD you did awesome :D and it was sexy too haha i really liked it ^_^ but yeah that audition made me feel kinda blah :\ but oh well, i did what i could for that day.

*HUG* ;D

T_T results come out end of dis week i read...

i wanna know but i dont at the same time...

Guest rndbsoul

Hey, there were a couple of girls who auditioned in the group of ten with me that sang really well...

I think it was like 58 to 68? There were some really talented people there..

I was the only guy in my group..62? I have a bad memory;;;

I had on a lime green hoodie, don't know if anyone heard me... I f*cked up my song so badly,

and I think A Whole New World might not have been the best choice.

Oh well, good luck to the people who auditioned and got callbacks!

Guest angieebabyy

Hey, there were a couple of girls who auditioned in the group of ten with me that sang really well...

I think it was like 58 to 68? There were some really talented people there..

I was the only guy in my group..62? I have a bad memory;;;

I had on a lime green hoodie, don't know if anyone heard me... I f*cked up my song so badly,

and I think A Whole New World might not have been the best choice.

Oh well, good luck to the people who auditioned and got callbacks!

did you see me? i was number 47 =) i wore a white sweater dress and sang hero by mariah carey

Guest HuynhD

Where did you audition? L.A.

What did you audition for? Dancer

What was your number? 128

How did you feel before auditioning? I felt pretty relaxed, I just felt my choreography wasn't good enough. ._.

How about after? I wanted my CD back but they never gave it back D: wah

Share with us your experience!:

My Experience:

I flew in from Texas the day before to audition, and when I arrived, I was pretty confident, and I believed in myself. I got a good rest, then I woke up, and my aunt took me to Anaheim, where my dad and uncle picked me up. It took us about an hour, and we arrived at about 10:10. I waited in line to go up, and I met a guy that I saw auditioned last year. We went up, and the guy told us to wait in a room. With the people around me, we started talking about ourselves, then they called us to fill in the audition form and receive our numbers. I got number 128, then I went to practice around that room with the mirror, and I met some more people. I went to go practice and made new friends, and one even taught me how to headspin. xD Waited for a little, practiced flaring by the elevators. (anyone see the kid in the purple hat?) Then we got called, made a video. Then we went into the room, and the other people were really good. O_O Had 3 poppers in my group. Then I went, and I went for stage presence in my audition. I hope I did good. ._. Then I went out of the room, and asked for my cd whenever they gave them back, D: but they never did. wahhh. then i went downstairs.

Guest rndbsoul

did you see me? i was number 47 =) i wore a white sweater dress and sang hero by mariah carey

Yeah, I was upstairs in the waiting area listening..

You were pretty great! hehehe

Guest angieebabyy

Yeah, I was upstairs in the waiting area listening..

You were pretty great! hehehe

really? thats a relief but i hear results are gonna be out the end of this week? T_T i dont think i made it

Guest liljoekim09

anyone get called yet? Love=music=life said that they were supposed to call by the end of this week if youi've made it or not.

Guest Malificent_mizery

What did you audition for? Singing

What was your number? 220.

How did you feel before auditioning? I didn't feel nervous and I really had to pee because I drank too much water. I was a little embarassed because I'm Chinese and everyone else was talking korean and everything.

How about after? It was thrilling and I thought it was pretty fun. It's definitely a good second experience. I was disappointed in myself but I got over it because I can't go back in time and change it anyway.

Share with us your experience :

I got there around 12:30-1. My friend and I filled out the papers and we stood in line outside waiting for a while. I was freeezing outside! Afterwards, one of the staff girls counted 10 people to line up on the other side so we can enter into the building. I was like omgomgomg. haha. They took us upstairs and gave us the sticker numbers. There was a balcony and I heard someone singing. I had no idea that people were able to hear you sing. OMG. Well they finally took us downstairs and good thing I was second to last. I was able to prepare myself from destruction, haha. When I stepped onto the stage, I'm just like : Ohcrap, I can't believe I'm doing this. I started singing Dangerously in Love by Beyonce. I tried not to be nervous although I was just a little bit. The judge kept looking at me the entire time and I felt a bit paranoid at that LOL cause I was pretty tired so I'm sure I had like huge bags under my eyes. My hair was disgusting, too. Anyway, when I reached the chorus ..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I CRACKED. GG, huh?

I can't believe I cracked. I think I could've continue but maybe not cause I started giggling and the judge said, thank you. I was like, i'm so sorry. LMFAO. Afterwards, I got off the stage and started screaming at myself in my head. I have no idea how I did. I want to watch myself.

Did anyone hear me? I was the girl in the black flats, skinnies and white vest. haha.

OH! and there was this guy who sang a Christian song. He was AMAZINGGGGGG. His voice was really really good. I was like woahh.

Well yeah, there's my experience.

Sorry, if it's long.

Heyyy. I was in your group~ I was #225. I sang Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You.

I honestly can't remember what happened at the auditions; it went by so fast. All I remember is that a lot of the guys who sang were amazing.

Guest yuki68

the results came in the wait is over sorry if you didnt get a call.

wait so the results are already out?

when

today

does they call ur home phone if no one pick the phone?

wow...that really sucks if they wouldnt let you audition just cus u arent korean...that'd be kinda dumb cus jyp wants to make it big in america and if JYP wouldnt be more diverse, it aint gunna happen...oh wells, wish you good luck ;D

are anyone of you guys #220 to #230 in the LA audition

Guest amythoj

how do you guys know if the results came out?? they're were so many people that it almost impossible to fully have gone through all the auditions... did any of you guys get a call?? i doubt the results are out yet, it's not like they post up a list of people who made it...

Guest omgxjen

how do you guys know if the results came out?? they're were so many people that it almost impossible to fully have gone through all the auditions... did any of you guys get a call?? i doubt the results are out yet, it's not like they post up a list of people who made it...

i actually heard it depends (im not so sure about this but)

like... they call people a few weeks later if they are not quite sure and would like to see you again

because think about this: SO MANY people auditioned, they couldn't have reviewed all the audition tapes. they take time looking at each one. also, mailing the audition tapes take a looong time to korea. don't forget the korea casting team have to look at ur audition tapes too.

the max. amount i heard they take is around a few monthes.

the longer the wait the better because it means you don't have to go all the way back to the place u auditioned at and sing and talk in front of them also, the longer the wait means they really took their time looking at the tapes and the big man himself, Park Jin Young is 100% sure that he wants you in JYP.

this is what i heard so not so sure ^^

Guest omgxjen

What did you audition for? singing

What was your number? 10

How did you feel before auditioning? okay i guess lolll

How about after? it was thrilling! (in a good way)

Share with us your experience!: well, i was talking to everyone around me lolll i had red glasses and wore this green scarf thingy. i felt so.... underdressed cuz i saw girls with high heels and makeup and designer bags. lolll i was carrying a domo tote! xD i heard many different things about jyp entertainment but just kinda went with the flow. the auditions were short but they were fun! i think i was the shortest one there, im 5'3 :P

everyone was so tall so i was a bit intimidated. i was so chatty xD sorry if i seemed annoying! ^^;;

everyone else before me were soooooo awesome!!!! loll i was shaking when i went up on the tiny stage thing.

idk how i sounded xD

this is my first audition for anything and i am only 14 years old. (ugh* im sooo old xD )

im turning 15 next month! :o

idk about callbacks and what i said before, thats one of the things i heard so im not definate!

God Bless you!

peace out -

Guest angieebabyy

i actually heard it depends (im not so sure about this but)

like... they call people a few weeks later if they are not quite sure and would like to see you again

because think about this: SO MANY people auditioned, they couldn't have reviewed all the audition tapes. they take time looking at each one. also, mailing the audition tapes take a looong time to korea. don't forget the korea casting team have to look at ur audition tapes too.

the max. amount i heard they take is around a few monthes.

the longer the wait the better because it means you don't have to go all the way back to the place u auditioned at and sing and talk in front of them also, the longer the wait means they really took their time looking at the tapes and the big man himself, Park Jin Young is 100% sure that he wants you in JYP.

this is what i heard so not so sure ^^

wow thanks for posting that, that honestly makes me feel alot better =)

Archived