Jype Global Audition 2009 Experience!

Guest mspop

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melody93

dang......=(

they arent coming to canada and they dont hold weekly auditions in NY and i cant go to korea to audition..

that sucks....=(

Guest hojyoo

Where did you audition? NY

What did you audition for? Dancing

What was your number? 264

How did you feel before auditioning? good

How about after? good (i jst like to dance in front of people)

Share with us your experience!:

I was one of those people that got scouted.. they saw my youtube account (www.youtube.com/user/phil2yoo) and called me up and asked me to come. they said that although i'm a lil younger than what they look for in terms of age, im 16, (they said mostly 18~20 yr olds for guys), they said i would still have a chance. so i went. when i got there, they let me in right away instead of waiting outside cuz they had been the ones to call me up, which was good. they said i could go whenever i wanted to, so i said i would go right away cuz my parents were waiting outside. i freestyled the whole thing (they called me the day before...no time for choreo), and felt i did prtty good. however, i felt i dint do 100%, so i felt slightly disappointed. but yea... no calls so prob didnt get in. but i hab confidence that il get in someday! :D

Guest contemplati0n

Where did you audition? NY

What did you audition for? Dancing

What was your number? 264

How did you feel before auditioning? good

How about after? good (i jst like to dance in front of people)

I was one of those people that got scouted.. they saw my youtube account (www.youtube.com/user/phil2yoo) and called me up and asked me to come. they said that although i'm a lil younger than what they look for in terms of age, im 16, (they said mostly 18~20 yr olds for guys), they said i would still have a chance. so i went. when i got there, they let me in right away instead of waiting outside cuz they had been the ones to call me up, which was good. they said i could go whenever i wanted to, so i said i would go right away cuz my parents were waiting outside. i freestyled the whole thing (they called me the day before...no time for choreo), and felt i did prtty good. however, i felt i dint do 100%, so i felt slightly disappointed. but yea... no calls so prob didnt get in. but i hab confidence that il get in someday! :D

well that's good to hear. if they scouted you in the first place, then they must have like you, right? I know I'm being really naive about all this, but I'm just hoping they're still making final decisions. ugh...

Guest yuki68

Before I write this.

OMG this is my SOSOSOSO First post in soompi, so if i do anything wrong on the post or something like that,

please pm me or something :) (Im scared if i would get warned lol)

ALSO, im very bad at writing in English. (Im 100% korean who speaks only korean lol..)

So please understand me even my grammer and spelling are terrible ;-]

QUESTIONS:

Where did you audition?

-LA!

What did you audition for?

-Singer :)

What was your number?

-secret!

How did you feel before auditioning?

-Of course I was nervous! but I had this experience before in SM global Audition, so

I wasnt THAT nervous. but ppl around me made me nervous because they were like

keep drinking water and said things like "what if i forget my lyrics?" T_T haha

How about after?

-felt SO SAD that I couldnt do well. more details are in next question's answer.

- Ok, So I went to LA audition on Sat. and I went there SO SO late.. like 1:20pm becuz

I was crying(T_T) because my sis didnt let me to go to audition. LA was too faraway

for us and she said "You know Youare not gonna make it and you cant make it because of your looks."

It was SO hurt, and I cried for like 2 or 3 hours. but however, I persuaded her, so we went to LA

with my BLOATED EYES -__- and my eyes were kinda red.(cried too much.)

Seriously, I think I didnt even wait for like 10 mins. It was SO late, so i thought they might not get

my application. but right after I turned my application in to staff, she told me to wait in front of

auditioning-room. I waited for like 5 mins i think? until last group finishes their auditions.

So I went in. The room was really smaller than SM global audition's room. we had to seat in the chairs

and wait. it was different from SM because SM, they usually make ppl stand in a line and just sing, but

jyp did one by one and everyone were watching while someone was auditioning in the chair.

(ok i think last sentence was kinda didnt make sense-___-; help me someone who went to LA audition T_T)

So I watched. one girl who tried out for acting, she forgot the lines. she looked very nervous, and i felt

sorry for her :( because she was actually good. however, i was the 3rd one. so i stood up in front of

the camera. I said my number and my name in korean, and I started to sing.

I wasnt nervous, but my voice was shaking(is this the right wordT_T) i dont know why!

and they cut me SOSOSOSO early, so i felt kinda bad. not only me, they cut everybody like really early.

At least, SM wasnt T_T but JYP was like.. wow.. they stopped ppl so early while they were auditioning.

and after I finished my singing, i felt really bad because I couldnt really sing well. totally blew up.

I had a hard time to do audition because of alot of things, but i could barely sang 30 secs.

I felt like it was kind of waste of time because I spent so many time to get to LA to sing for 30 Secs.

Everybody were like complaining because they stopped ppl so early. T________T aww.

I think the sm audition was better than jyp audition. idk why but sm audition, i felt like it is the

real audition, but jyp, ... i couldnt feel anything T_T ooh but im not trying to say bad things about jyp.

however, to ME, jyp audition was waste of time. because LA wasnt near by my home and....... yeah. T_T

omg my post was too wrong even tho every words didnt make sense lol (need to study on writing in ENGLISH)

I will prepare for next audition even I know Im not really gonna make it, but... yeah :)

however, when you guys go to audition, SMILE! and be CONFFIDENT. I think those are the best tips lol haha

I hope all you guys get phone calls from jyp :-)

ps

and there were 3 tall-good-looking-guys in auditioning place,

were they staff or something..? or are they the one who were going to do 2nd round audition?

i was just curious. ;P

ps 2

sorry for my bad english lol

im sorry yeah im like # 228

i audition in LA 2

n i remember teh judge said "start" in korean n i have no idea what she is talking bout

any one in her audition in LA adn is # 220 to 230?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yuki68

SM people? eek i hope not

i was one of the last groups to go. i forgot the exact number bc i was so nervous :P

i felt bad for a girl trying out for acting and i saw her waiting afterwards to try to talk to the judges. but i think her friend was a staff and she told her to just leave because it might make her look bad. but as she was getting ready to leave one of the judges came out to get something and the judge told her she was good but she needs to lose weight :ph34r: and she didn't look fat to me even by korea's standards. she was completely average

anyway good luck to all in NY!

OMG

same here i heard it to

well someone translated for me

that was mean for the judge to say that

Archived