Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest truexskills

I caught the first 2 games with Fed against Fallas and it was brutal. Fed won 7 out of 11 points with 5 winners in the first 2 games!!!!

whoa nice :lol:

and wtf was with those croatian kids or w/e nearly dukin it out

who does that in tennis??????? :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truexskills

AHAHAHHAHAAH! Mario Ancic and his opponent! That was hilarious, whoever said tennis was "gentleman" sport...? *rolls eyes*

idk who did?

Guest mistapooh

No, Ancic's opponent hits a dropshot, Ancic runs up and hits it, but his opponent was mad because he thought it was a double bounce. He was mad because the chair didn't say anything, but I think what blew up the pushing was when Ancic ignored him and shook hands with the chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bm64hPiZLw

Guest mistapooh

^The post match interview was about the bounce and how the chair keep giving Ancic's opponent bad calls. You can legally do a double-hit on your racket, as long as it's not intentional btw.

Guest mistapooh

Federer vs Hewitt in the final maybe? Whoever it is, I say Federer, but clay is so hard for small rackets and 1 handed backhands... > <

Guest mistapooh

Pattie, Mauresmo already lost =P and I think Hewitt did too this morning....I had summer school but Rafa was 1 game away from winning. I will pick Hingis over Christine, so I hope I'm right ><.

^ Yep, Hewitt lost in four sets, I was a bit surprised he managed to take a set off Nadal, but luckily Nadal came back strongly in the last two sets.

Hingis v Clijsters in the quarters, this will be a good match.

Mauresmo's French Open record has never been good - never reached quarters - so I didn't expect her to be a serious contender.

Guest mistapooh

I'm saddened Hewitt lost, but Monfils is out too. Djokovic or whatever took him out, and he looks somewhat promising.

Guest supa'Wanki

I watched Federers game, it always seems like he's going to lose the set, but always come back to win it.

Clijsters v Henin-Hardenne in the semis, yum! Should have been the final, this. Am very glad Clijsters saw off Hingis - good play in both sets. Federer will have a bit more work to do against Nalbandian, I think.

Guest lulugege

Federer is playing really well this year. I hope he can make the "Roger Slams" as he called it and grab the title. hehe

Archived