Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest mistapooh

Well, it is most likely a fed vs nadal final. Nalby, I don't think has the stamina to last much longer. Lube-a-chick, his movement won't last against Nadal since he's huge...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Divine Hand

If Nadal wins, he'll add another grand slam and continue his invincible streak on clay courts. Already the king of this surface, Nadal can add a slam for emphasis. And Federer, looking to complete a career grand slam, could become only one of few players to win all the majors. It should be a great match. Nadal should be the favorite to win.

Guest mistapooh

LOL, I'll call him "Lube-a-prick" =X

Anyway...I'm so UPSET that Nalby lost like that...he was on a ROLL.

I couldn't remember how to spell his name at the time...

To the 2-3 people that contribue to this thread, where do you guys play...? I just graduated and I find it harder to play now, even with friends who are enthusiasts. It's just not the same...not training for tournies, practicing, or have the drive to compete anymore. Joining a club and such takes too much time from schoolwork and costly. *sigh...

Anyway...I'm so UPSET that Nalby lost like that...he was on a ROLL.

Yeah, it's sad that Nalbandian retired. I was expecting him to put up a real good fight against Federer.

Anyway, Justine won the women's crown. Straight sets victory, 6-4, 6-4. B)^_^

Guest qquinto

If Nadal wins, he'll add another grand slam and continue his invincible streak on clay courts. Already the king of this surface, Nadal can add a slam for emphasis. And Federer, looking to complete a career grand slam, could become only one of few players to win all the majors. It should be a great match. Nadal should be the favorite to win.

what a match it's going to be. :D. i can't imagine the kind of pressure they're putting on themselves right now. i wouldn't be able to sleep if i were them...

i'm rooting for federer. he's my hero.

I couldn't remember how to spell his name at the time...

To the 2-3 people that contribue to this thread, where do you guys play...? I just graduated and I find it harder to play now, even with friends who are enthusiasts. It's just not the same...not training for tournies, practicing, or have the drive to compete anymore. Joining a club and such takes too much time from schoolwork and costly. *sigh...

maybe you can try joining a tennis club when college starts?

and by not training for tournies anymore, i'm assuming you mean high school tournaments?

join tournaments around your area :) and keep trying to play with your friends, since (in my opinion) every time you go out to hit, it helps your game a lot.

i might try just going out to a local court and seeing if there's anyone good enough to play with there.

Guest mistapooh

^I guess what I meant is that how do you have time for tennis and work and school > <?

I can't decide who to favor tomorrow....they both have the chance to win and play so differently. I lean towards Fed because he seems to have Nadal figured out.

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^You graduated??? :o Lucky you. Anyway how about weekends? My cousin goes to work and school and still somehow has time to play at the tennis center on Sundays.

Dude I'm so excited for tomorrow. I've been missing out on all these matches lately. -_-

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Grrr I only saw the tiebreaker. :rolleyes: I overslept this morning.

But CONGRATS TO RAFA!!! Awesome.

I am now ready for Wimbledon. B)

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Yeah, no kidding about Roddick...Hey Pattie did you still go on ar.com? Are the fans still crazy there? :P

Yep I'm totally agreeing that Fed's gonna win. On the women's side...no idea. AHHHH I'm so excited that Agassi's playing this year though!!

Guest truexskills

Yeah, no kidding about Roddick...Hey Pattie did you still go on ar.com? Are the fans still crazy there? :P

Yep I'm totally agreeing that Fed's gonna win. On the women's side...no idea. AHHHH I'm so excited that Agassi's playing this year though!!

yeah...too bad agassi won't be able to make another one of his runs in this one...

he was beaten 6-4 6-4 in the tournament he just played in...and his opponent had an injured back too :sweatingbullets:

Guest KIM_SAYS:

It was Tim Henman??? :o I love Tim, but I didn't see that one coming. He hasn't been doing so well lately. Ahaha, I was just on his site and it said like "Tim Downs Double-A."

Archived