[Drama 2001] Beautiful Days 아름다운 날들

rubie

Guest ellabel

min-chul gave cjw to the younger brother b/c of the father right?

i just it was kinda odd...that he should feel so obliged....

and later...

still loves her

is zero a real person?

Yes, i think that was one of the main reason why he decided to break up with her.

He felt guilty and ashame for what his father had done to SJ's father that he was willing

to sacrifice his love for YS since he very well know that SJ loves YS very much.

MC thinks that it's the least he can do for SJ who lost his father at an early age

becoz his dad killed SJ's dad. He felt that giving YS to SJ will somehow ease the pain of SJ.

I think one of the turning point why he didnt showed up was when he passed-by SJ going down

the stairs of the church feeling so hurt and dejected that he didnt even noticed him.

Of course, he still loves her. He tried to give her up but still he cant stay away and

allowed himself to be seen by her from the bus.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is zero a real person?

Yes, he is real.

There's a photo of him actually... at the backpages of this thread. Can't remember on which page though.

But no worries, I'll post it later for you when I come online again... or others who has a copy, can post it too. :)

^

Hi jasminec,

Here it is... photo of the real ZERO with LBH. Unfortunately I can't remember his real name as I think he usually goes under the name Zero. He has a website, but that too I've lost the link. *sorry*

c5a9b1e2baafc8afdscf1517dalcom.jpg

Photo from LBH blog, during the BD Concert in Tokyo - May 2005.

Guest xbtcmdx

Does any1 noe if this series is available in any clubbox?

If not, would you (any1 who has the JEM hardsubbed version of this series) mind uploading this series to a clubbox?

I noe Jem has his own tracker but it requires bittorrent and bittorrent just messes up my computer whenever I use it. Softsubs arent available for this series so the only option left for me is to find some1 who has the JEM version of this in their clubbox. PLEASE help, I wanna watch this desperately.

If not, would you (any1 who has the JEM hardsubbed version of this series) mind uploading this series to a clubbox?

I noe Jem has his own tracker but it requires bittorrent and bittorrent just messes up my computer whenever I use it. Softsubs arent available for this series so the only option left for me is to find some1 who has the JEM version of this in their clubbox. PLEASE help, I wanna watch this desperately.

Hi,

I have the JEM version......I only know how to download from CB....how to upload to CB ?

CB is in Korean....unless someone allows me to upload to their CB.

Guest xbtcmdx

Hi,

I have the JEM version......I only know how to download from CB....how to upload to CB ?

CB is in Korean....unless someone allows me to upload to their CB.

omg yayyyy! finally some1 who has it and is willing to upload.

I've PMed Jem through clubbox and this is his answer "u can ask in d-a forum for helper to up to /encodes box, n have them tell me their userid etc after they joined member to /encodes. "

so i guess all u need to do is PM him so he will noe that ull be uploading to his clubbox clubbox.co.kr/encodes

the tutorial on how to upload and how to become a member of a clubbox can be found here http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox.fclubbox.t1

again, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THISS

omg yayyyy! finally some1 who has it and is willing to upload.

I've PMed Jem through clubbox and this is his answer "u can ask in d-a forum for helper to up to /encodes box, n have them tell me their userid etc after they joined member to /encodes. "

so i guess all u need to do is PM him so he will noe that ull be uploading to his clubbox clubbox.co.kr/encodes

the tutorial on how to upload and how to become a member of a clubbox can be found here http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox.fclubbox.t1

again, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THISS

Hi,

Went to Jem's CB but don't know how to PM him...all in Korean...tried almost all buttons...maybe missed it...which one ? Also went to d-a forum but they are all BT related...tried PM there but there are quite a no.of people with *jem* in the userid.

Do you mean I can just upload to his CB.........do I get the rights to create the folder...or I just upload and he does the rest ?

Maybe get him to give me his email....easier.

Guest xbtcmdx

Hi,

Went to Jem's CB but don't know how to PM him...all in Korean...tried almost all buttons...maybe missed it...which one ? Also went to d-a forum but they are all BT related...tried PM there but there are quite a no.of people with *jem* in the userid.

Do you mean I can just upload to his CB.........do I get the rights to create the folder...or I just upload and he does the rest ?

Maybe get him to give me his email....easier.

jem3fm.png

jem18gh.png

^^ when in doubt, look at the status bar, that has helped me a lot since i dun understand Korean either

"Do you mean I can just upload to his CB.........do I get the rights to create the folder...or I just upload and he does the rest ?" ==> Im not sure about this since all he told me was to tell the person that's willing to upload to PM him and inform him about the upload. I guess he'll tell u wat to do after.

If u hab any other questions, just ask. Im really thankful that ur willing to help.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hello everyone. I've just seen the Beautiful Days concert at a Japanese channel a couple of hours ago. May I know if there's a link where I can download it? I'm a BD fan and seeing the concert really brought back a lot of memories of watching this drama. Thanks in advance!

^

Hello fatgrrl_slim & xbtcmdx,

Welcome to Beautiful Days! Very happy to have you here! wave.gif

We used to have some selected clips from the BD Concert before but since the crash, we haven't really put them up again. But no worries, our Hyc will surely share the links again. Indeed, watching it will bring back great memories of a sweet romance that never ends. :wub:

Hi there! So sorry for the late reply.

gbk has BD in his CB but last I heard, it's a LQ & without any subs. Not really sure if he still has the series or whether the CB is open to non-members, but you can try have a look at

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Really hope you'll be able to watch this awesome & beautiful series. :)

Repost from bhjwlove.com

Credit to Ping

source: From starjiwoo

BD Final Concert VODs

BHJW appeared at the 1st part

mmst://netvideo.netvigator.com/a3321472303145391119927309812.wmv

JW and BH giving speech and ending part

mmst://netvideo.netvigator.com/a3321472303142931119927623427.wmv

BHJW - different day

mmst://netvideo.netvigator.com/a3321472362106661116950272994.wmv

Captures of the vods. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge

th_bdconcert05265.jpg th_bdconcert056286.jpg

th_05050701hanryuGRA00216G050506T.jpg th_KFullNormal20050507034_l.jpg

th_b0057120_16471888.jpg th_f-et-050506-3404.jpg

th_b0057120_2264195.jpg th_b0057120_1712195.jpg th_b0057120_1625686.jpg

Guest xbtcmdx

^

Hello fatgrrl_slim & xbtcmdx,

Welcome to Beautiful Days! Very happy to have you here! wave.gif

We used to have some selected clips from the BD Concert before but since the crash, we haven't really put them up again. But no worries, our Hyc will surely share the links again. Indeed, watching it will bring back great memories of a sweet romance that never ends. :wub:

Hi there! So sorry for the late reply.

gbk has BD in his CB but last I heard, it's a LQ & without any subs. Not really sure if he still has the series or whether the CB is open to non-members, but you can try have a look at

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Really hope you'll be able to watch this awesome & beautiful series. :)

ive seen japaneseguy's clubbox be4 and i noe that the series is there but i need the hardsubbed JEM version because softsubs arent available for this series and i dont understand korean.

but thanks anyway

chula said:

calling all BD fans .... please post your reviews here: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...section-videos/

one negative reviewer said that "I hope BD does not taint CJW's great reputation" i guess s/he is not aware that this drama is so popular in Japan right now 

Whether one agrees or disagrees with Beautiful Days, it was the very same series that finally put CJW in the A-listers of Korean drama actresses. Also the one that gave her a Best Actress award by SBS in 2001.

And it was from the same production and PD that STH was made... unless he or she feels that STH is also in the same category as the former.

bd1a.jpg

0000000896716.jpg

Captures from byunghunzzang & starjiwoo, thanks to shima

Episode 15

Min-chul confronts San-jae about his admission but San-jae is adamant about his actions, he tells Min-chul he will continue to change himself. Min-chul feels that San-jae is a different person from before.

Back home, Yeon-soo consoles Min-Chul. Min-Chul tells Yeon-soo is is unable to be a good man as she expects of him as he will be competing with San-jae. Seeing his depair, Yeon-soo embraces him. This scene is witness by Sung-chun, he is furious about Min-chul's relationship with Yeon-soo. He tells Min-chul that Yeon-soo is not a suitable marriage partner and degrades her, Min-chul is furious with Sung-chun and orders him to stay out of his affairs. Yeon-soo is saddened by the outcome and cries in her room. Min-chul stands outside her room and affirms his love for her.

The next day, Sung-chun calls for Yeon-soo. He outrightly tells her to move out of his home as he does not approve of her relationship with Min-chul. He tells her that Min-chul is not serious about her. Yeon-soo agrees to move out. Min-chul catches sight of Yeon-soo weeping, he rushes out to her but she avoids him. Na-rae consoles her and tells her she will be leaving Victory Records as she has a new position at Muse Records as Sae-na's manager.

Min-ji is troubled to see Yeon-soo packing her belongings, she is unaware of the reason behind Yeon-soo's leaving. She tries to delay her and tells her to wait till Min-chul returns. Yeon-soo is sad about leaving Min-ji but she assures her that her move will not affect their relationship. Sung-Chun enters the room and tells Min-ji to leave, he is pleased that Yeon-soo is adhering to her promise. He instructs Bong-tal to give Yeon-soo a ride. In the car, Bong-tal makes sarcastic remarks at Yeon-soo, adding to her hurt. He alights her at Na-rae's residence and hands her a cheque from Sung-chun. Yeon-soo refuses to accept it but Bong-tal insists.

San-jae witnesses the scene and is hurt for Yeon-soo, he helps her into the house. Min-chul calls Yeon-soo and arranges to meet her. He is angry that Yeon-soo has moved out because of his father but Yeon-soo assures him that she has done so because she is unhappy about Sung-chun's criticism towards their love.

As Min-chul is leaving, he sees San-jae waiting for him. San-jae is angry about the way Yeon-soo is treated and expresses his regrets for reconciling Min-chul and Yeon-soo. He decides that Min- chul is really not good enough for Yeon-soo, he warns him that he will not hesistate to woo Yeon- soo.

Sung-chun's questions Min-chul's whereabouts and is angry that he has visited Yeon-soo. Min-chul informs him of his decision to move out with Min-ji as he detests facing Sung-chun. Min-chul enters Min-ji's room and sees her staring at a picture that Yeon-soo has given her. Min-ji tells him that Yeon-soo is the only woman whom she thinks is suitable for her brother. Min-Chul gladly tells her that Yeon-soo is in fact his girlfriend. Min-ji is excited by the news.

Yeon-soo returns to Victory Records to collect her personal belongings. She is met by Min-chul who insists on giving her a ride. He brings her to a hotel room and proposes to her. Yeon-Soo is touched by his actions and agrees. Yeon-soo shares the good news with Na-rae and Sae-na, they are happy for her. Sae-na presents Yeon-soo her sample album as an engagement gift.

Sae-na's popularity is fast over-riding Kum-suk's , as such the media has given preference to promoting her album. A dejected Min-chul meets San-jae outside the studio, San-jae apologises to Min-chul, however, Min-chul shakes it off and offers his congratulations to San-jae on his success. Before leaving, he invites San-jae to attend to attend his engagement ceremony.

San-jae is taken aback by the sudden news, he vents his anger in his studio. Sae-na is saddened by his behaviour and tries to console him. He rushes to Yeon-soo's house with intentions of dissuading her.

Source: http://beaudays.tripod.com

Episode 16

San-jae confronts Yeon-soo about her engagement and tells her to re-consider her decision. Yeon-soo is upset about his reaction and confirms her love for Min-chul and she will not regret her decision. Sae-na arrives and is further angered by San-jae's persistence, she slaps him in anger.

Bong-tal has been stealing the unreleased albums from Victory Records and selling them to pirate vendors. Min-chul discovers his crime and warns him he will be taking action against him. Bong-tal seeks help from Sung-chun and he threatens to reveal the truth about Yong-jun's death if Sung-chun refuses to help him.

Min-chul visits Yeon-soo at the school ; sensing his anxiety, Yeon-soo teases him and assures him that she will make him happy.

Sae-na visits San-jae and is disturbed to see that he is still troubled by Yeon-soo's engagement. She confides her feelings for him and encourages him to forget about Yeon-soo.

Min-chul informs Myong-ja of his engagement to Yeon-soo. Myong-ja is delighted by the news and sends her blessings. Min-chul's assistant informs him that Sung-chun has been selling off his property and had given Bong-tal the money. This piques Min-chul's curiosity and he confronts Sung-chun, however, Sung-chun's brushes the matter away.

Intending to settle the problem with Bong-tal, Min-chul informs Yeon-soo to wait for him at the church as he will be late. Min-chul informs Bong-tal that he is lodging a report with the authorities with regards to the theft. Bong-tal begs Min-chul to retract his decision, as a desperate measure, he baits Min-chul with Sung-chun's secret.

Yeon-soo is delighted by Min-ji's presence at the church, Min-ji offers her blessings and hopes Yeon-soo will take good care of her brother. They patiently wait for Min-chul's arrival.

Min-chul's thoughts are consumed by Bong-tal's revelation, he is unable to believe that Sung-chun had committed murder. He rushes home to confirm his findings with Sung-chun. Sung-chun's confirmation to the crime pains him deeply. Min-chul approaches the church wearily, he sees San-jae leaving the church. San-jae's dejected form prompts him to make a drastic decision and he turns away from the church.

Min-chul is unable to erase the truth from his mind, he wallows in a drunken state. Yeon-soo waits for Min-chul, gripped with fear with his sudden disappearance.

title17.jpg

Yeon-soo finally receives Min-chul's call, he asks her to meet him in his hotel room. Yeon-soo arrives to find Min-chul in a devastated state, yet he refuses to divulge his troubles. Min-chul holds on to Yeon-soo and cries. Min-chul is beyond words providing an explanation to Yeon-soo, he asks her to leave.

Yeon-soo remains in a daze waiting patiently for Min-chul's call, he finally calls and asks her to meet him. Min-chul apologises to Yeon-soo and calmly tells her his decision to break off their engagement. Yeon-soo breaks down and urges him to retract his decision. Min-chul refuses to give in to her although it pains him deeply.

Credit: beaudays.tripod.com & PlanetBH0712

Archived