[Drama 2001] Beautiful Days 아름다운 날들

rubie

^ wow gigi, thanks for sharing them! so that OST's packaging is different from the one they're selling in Yesasia :huh: - i'm going to look for that!!! :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mrs. Lee

Yeah the packaging is different...I can't remember the exact price I paid but if I remember correct it cost me somewhere around P800-P1,000 including shipping (roughly more or less US$20)....

Guest Mrs. Lee

^ :lol: so the shipping was more expensive than the CD? haha!

=========================================

anyway, i'm reposting this for BD addicts who haven't seen this before:

Beautiful Days Musical Screensaver enjoy :)

no...the P800-P1,000 I paid includes the shipping already...i think I paid around 4 dollars in shiiping if i remember right! :)

hi genna - another BD shippah!!!

^ gigi your siggie's cute. i think it's very safe to say that the CUT photoshoot is every BD shippah's favorite :wub:

quickie post!!!! i promise i'll get to the BPs later on and read each post hehe. i see notty pandas in the EHAS thread :lol:

sharing is caring .... please feel free to use. just upload 'em on your own PB account, thanks!!!!

bd-love.giflbh-killersmile.gif

bd-happy.jpg

in original colors

bd-happy2.jpg

Repost BD flash

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

DL link

[bD Flash]Lovers concerto

A Lovers concerto

How gentle is the rain

That falls softly on the meadow

Birds high above in the trees

Serenade the flowers with their melodies oh oh oh

See there beyond the hill

The bright color of the rainbow

Some magic from above

Made this day for us

Just to fall in love

You'll hold me in your arms

And say once again, you love me

And if your love is true

Everything will be just as wonderful

here are more pics....

Booklet 5Booklet5.jpg

Booklet 6Booklet6.jpg

Booklet 7Booklet7.jpg

CalendarCalendar.jpg

posterPoster.jpg

form, i don't know what kind of form is this..the back is the one that you fill up. form.jpg

oh WOW the booklet's really nice gigi and it comes with a calendar? wow!!!!

anyway, it's weird - when i'm in Yesasia's North America site, the Beautiful Days Eng Subtitled DVDs are nowhere to be found so i have to switch my country settings to Pinas to see it. *i'm a bit worried what if these DVDs aren't available for US market :unsure: *

anyway, the price is out: $120!

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...-videos/code-k/

Woa a thread abt Beautiful Days man i definitely love that drama soo much even when i watch it twice i didnt get bored except for some parts of it and yea agree wif u all Byunghun and Jiwoo definitely has the chemistry together and they look perfect together too.

I oso have a lot of BD pics (as i need collect it for my project)will post it up here when i have the time k *wink*

The make-over scene for the party. I just love the scene when Minchul realized how beautiful Yeonsoo really is. :wub: And of course, the beginning of yet another relationship... a very serious one.

5-1.jpg

Episode 7: the reluctant 'date' 

0000000894616.jpg

Transcript by Misha

The next day is the memorial day for Minchul’s mother. He went to visit her at the cemetery. Alone with his mother’s grave, you can see the softer side of Minchul. At home, Sunjae and his mother prepared for the memorial. Minchul went to work. At the office, his father told him that he is going to have a party that night for his music associates. He wanted Minchul to be there to meet Mr Kim’daughter.

Minchul asked his father:'You are having a party tonight?'

The father forgot that it was Minchul's mother's memorial. Minchul was pissed. 

0000000894617.jpg

He took Yonsoo to the department store. Dressed her up without an explanation.
At the shop, Yonsoo asked him:'you can't force me to do things. Tell me why I'm here.'
He looked at her and said: 'Because I need you.' 
Being Minchul, this was all the explanation he gave her. After Yonsoo’s make-over, Minchul came in and saw how beautiful Yonsoo is. He stood there with this wonder on his face. (you can see the attraction he had for Yonsoo is growing stronger). 
When they arrived at the party. They shocked everyone. The father pulled Minchul aside and asked what is he trying to do. Why did he bring her. 
Minchul replied: 'I've brought other women to functions before.'
The father said: 'you were supposed to meet Mr. Kim's daughter.'
Minchul: 'I don't want to meet anyone.' 
The father: 'What is your reason?'
Minchul: 'I'm your son. Do you know what today is? I'm not up to take a woman's life into my hands.'
The father could not say anything else so he walked away. 

Captures: PlanetBH0712 // byunghunzzang.com

Spoiler

0000000894618.jpg

Spoiler

0000000894615.jpg

Spoiler

0000000894619.jpg

Episode 7 (07/8/06)

Yonsoo was down in the front lobby, looking at a painting by her favorite artist. Minchul came down and took her to the art gallery where there is a showing of her favorite artist. When they stood in front of one particular painting, Yonsoo told him: 'looking at this makes me think I’m the child in the painting. With no worries in the world, holding the hands of her parents. You should be thankful to your mother. She gave you Minji and Sunjae.'

Minchul did not correct her misimpression. 

0000000894621.jpg

0000000894623.jpg

Captures: byunghunzzang

Spoiler

0000000894629.jpg

^

Are these the caps from the BD NGs, Hyc? I've never seen the one with 'shirtless Minchul' scene before! They even had an NG for that! :o BH sure has lost a lot of weight since BD, looks very different then.. compared to these days. So much better now especially in BSL. :P

Hi rubie,

I think these ngs are in the DVD ngs released recently. I copied from Ping's posting under the topic OST sound track DVD.

from http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=GNBI-1007#

GNBI-1007.jpg

GNBI-1007_2.jpg

It can be found in this too

http://www.yesasia.com/

At home, Minji walked in, and saw Sunjae and his mother prepared the foods for the memorial. She got upset and told them that she did not want them to set up a service for her mother. She told them not to put on a show. She knocked everything off the table. Sunjae took his mom out for a drink. 

He told his mom: 'Why did you fall in love with a married? And why did you have me? Not only that you moved in right after the wife died. You were wrong. You have nothing to say to Minchul and Minji no matter how badly they treated you. It would have been better if we were to live by ourselves. I was happier without a father. Then you were more respectable, and you would smile more. I miss the old you. Minji and Minchul aren't the only one to lose a mom. I lost my mother too. 'He was sobbing and his mother could not said anything. She just hold him and both were crying. 

Mother and son walked home, run into Minchul and Yonsoo near the house. Michul inquired as to where they were. Sunjae's mother told him they went for a drink, and she also told him about the service she prepared for his mother's memorial. Yonsoo asked Mrs. Lee to get into the car so Minchul can take her home. She declined the offer. Minchul said: Please! Mrs Lee had no choice but to get in the car. Alone with Sunjae, Yonsoo tried to help him cause he got sick from drinking too much. Sunjae sat against the wall and had an emotional break down. Yonsoo tried to comfort him but made the assumption that the three siblings had the same mother. 

0000000894630.jpg

Spoiler

0000000894631.jpg

Sunjae corrected: Minchul talked to you about our mother? Did he mentioned that my mother is alive. Shall I state it simpler? Minchul and Minji's mother passed away. And my mom's the one who prepares their mother's memorial service. My mother, she's the one feeling sorry and being hated for staying alive. 
Sunjae sobbed hysterically. As Yonsoo helped him get up, Minchul came out and saw the scene. He did not like it one bit. He ordered Yonsoo to get up. As Minchul and Yonsoo walked away, Sunjae asked: Wait. Let me ask you one question. If I die before you, will you observe my mother's memorial day? You won't, will you? You won't even bring a single flower to her grave, will you?

With his back toward Sunjae, Minchul replied: If you're so worried, just live longer than me.

Then Minchul went inside. 

0000000894632.jpg

In her room with Minji, Yonsoo whipped Minji's tear away as she slept. Yonsoo went and check on Sunjae. In his room, Sunjae played the keyboard silently through the headphone. When he saw Yonsoo, he waived her in and put another headphone on her. He began to play his music for her. Next day, Sunjae asked Yonsoo not tell anyone about the music.

Transcript by Misha, captures from byunghunzzang.com

Has anyone seen Marrying the Mafia (the first one) ? {side note: very funny, worth watching if you haven't}

Reason I asked is that there's a scene near the end where Kim Jung Eun played piano and sing in the bar called "Once In a Blue Moon". I believe it's the same bar featured in BD where YeonSoo sketched MinChul. I think in MTM the couple also sat about the same table as in BD.

anyway, just FYI. Thought it was interesting that the place is used over again for tv & movie.

Archived