[Drama 2001] Beautiful Days 아름다운 날들

rubie

Yeah... after so long... :P

Thought you like something like "arrogant man yang jual mahal... to the woman who loves him, and then he really goes all out to love her". Maybe I'm mistaken... reading something along the line of the recently-concluded Ijuksa? :D

Yup - That's what I like... FH, Sweet 18, WS, My Girl.. I have a long list... :lol:

I dun know why I have a very soft spot for Siwon.. afterall this years.. I still have a soft

spot for him.. Sun Jae sad puppy look.. Sun Jae tears.. Sun Jae smiles..

The sacrifices ....

Sorry Rubie I know you like Min Chul (LS gonna kill me too)..

I was suppose to like Min Chul - (I like he arrogant bla bla - then fall in love bla bla)..

but my heart choose Sun Jae (notice the present tense).. My heart choose Sun Jae..

Why ? Because I feel (just me, myself and I - just my opinion ^_^).. MC doesn't deserve

YS.. Why?? because he left her... period.. it does not matter - whatever reason.. he left her..

I cannot forgive a guy leaving the woman he claim he loves......... No.. I cannot forgive that..

He could have take YS together with him. Instead he just leave her (about to leave her).. without

explanation.. Whatever reason - discuss - That is it - If you love her... explain.. and not just run away..

Don't be a coward.. of coz unless the girl herself doesn't want you..

He came back after knowing that YS is sick... for me.. it's too late..

That's the reason I love Sun Jae... so much.. :lol:..

I cannot forgive BG too.. (IJUKSA) for leaving ES - (though his reason are quite justified - seduced

his brother fiance, and his brother died knowing that BG betrayed him - the guilt is too much

for BG to handle)..

Rubie - I am not about to open old wound.. heheh.. Min Chul lovers don't start looking for

gun.. Don't kill me.. It's just my feeling about the whole thing.. I may be wrong.. but that is

how I look at thing.. for me - To love someone is tru bad time and good time.. and to be

together.. to ride the waves together ... not just leave - to sail alone or let her sail alone..

Don't hate me neh??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

He left her to amend for his father's mistakes to Seon Jae.

He left her because he feels inadequate after what his father did to Seon Jae & his mother.

He left because he couldn't make himself smile after knowing the secret past .. if he's not happy, how can he make the woman he loves happy.

He left because he is his father's son and sons take after their fathers.

Seon Jae is not Sung Chul's son... Min Chul is.

But I guess... the happiness lies in Yeon Soo's heart and hand.

She saw what others don't see in Min Chul.

^

He left her to amend for his father's mistakes to Seon Jae.

He left her because he feels inadequate after what his father did to Seon Jae & his mother.

He left because he couldn't make himself smile after knowing the secret past .. if he's not happy, how can he make the woman he loves happy.

He left because he is his father's son and sons take after their fathers.

Seon Jae is not Sung Chul's son... Min Chul is.

But I guess... the happiness lies in Yeon Soo's heart and hand.

She saw what others don't see in Min Chul.

Should I delete my post Rubie?

I might offended ppl that love Min Chul .. because whatever I posted was just

my feeling...

That's the reason sometime I dun dare go in a thread where.. I am on the minority side..

I mean everyone "see" Min Chul... only a few "see" Sun Jae - Not even Yon Soo.. :lol:

So - remember I was telling you about not posting my tots in a thread where ppl dun know me.

Just afraid that I might offended some with my blantant opinion...

I have a very "loud" mouth - sometime I post without thinking :lol:

Hope no one would hate me - becoz I'm on Sun Jae side... ^_^..

And Rubie - I was soo into MC - until eps 9.. (when he leave YS - is it 9??)..

One thing forsure..LBH is a great actor... BD definitely his show.. he excelled

and CJW too... (^_^ to win LBH fans' heart - so that they won't hate me)

Seriously - MC was too hot..

^

Oops... forget to add... I'm not looking for a duel either (Seon Jae lovers will come after me too)... got quite a heated discussion last time at SK and an old Minchul vs Seonjae thread. Soooo exhausting! :mellow:

So, Bambiina... you love Seon Jae more... it's cool. :)

^

Oops... forget to add... I'm not looking for a duel either (Seon Jae lovers will come after me too)... got quite a heated discussion last time at SK and an old Minchul vs Seonjae thread. Soooo exhausting! :mellow:

So, Bambiina... you love Seon Jae more... it's cool. :)

I was one of them.. Me in Sun Jae team... exhausting.. but interesting.. as long ppl dun take it seriously..

Should I delete my post Rubie?

I might offended ppl that love Min Chul .. because whatever I posted was just

my feeling...

That's the reason sometime I dun dare go in a thread where.. I am on the minority side..

I mean everyone "see" Min Chul... only a few "see" Sun Jae - Not even Yon Soo.. :lol:

So - remember I was telling you about not posting my tots in a thread where ppl dun know me.

Just afraid that I might offended some with my blantant opinion...

I have a very "loud" mouth - sometime I post without thinking :lol:

Hope no one would hate me - becoz I'm on Sun Jae side... ^_^..

And Rubie - I was soo into MC - until eps 9.. (when he leave YS - is it 9??)..

One thing forsure..LBH is a great actor... BD definitely his show.. he excelled

and CJW too... (^_^ to win LBH fans' heart - so that they won't hate me)

Seriously - MC was too hot..

AISH... no need to delete anything... if you delete, then I have to delete as well... and that will make others pening.

There are Seon Jae lovers in the thread ... there have been postings before... and we discussed it like we should.

There's only one reason why Seon Jae and Min Chul have their own loyal fans (and vice-versa)... because both actors played their characters well.

Haaa .... at episode 9, cinta baru nak berputik lah!!! Beach scene! :P

He wanted to leave her at episode 16.... when the family secrets were spilled.

A peace-offering to Ella... an article that will make you & all JW-lovers smile broadly. :D

Updated Jan.12,2006 19:15 KST

Fresh Wave of Choi Ji-woo Fever Grips Japan

One of the leading figures of the Korean Wave in Japan, the actress Choi Ji-woo, is generating renewed frenzy in the island country with her upcoming appearance in a drama specially produced to mark the 50th anniversary of Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS). It goes on air on Jan. 15. Walls in every neighborhood in Tokyo are plastered with posters featuring Choi side-by-side with the male Japanese lead Yutaka Takenouchi.

200601120009_01.jpg

Japan's fashion and celebrity magazines have kicked into overdrive with special articles on the drama, many running features on the shooting locations. This is the first time Choi has been involved in a Japanese production, while Takenouchi is making his return to the small screen after a 10-year absence. TBS has embarked on a PR blitz to hype the drama and its own 50th anniversary. Little wonder then that there is a major buzz surrounding the production. TBS will air “Rondo”, as the miniseries is called, in a primetime slot, 9 p.m. on Sunday. It has invested US$12 million in the drama at a cost of more than $1 million per episode, in itself a sensation in Japan.

The Japanese media expects “Rondo” with its combination of top stars and a massive budget to generate a similar phenomenon as the drama “Winter Sonata” that set off the Korean Wave. Experts anticipate that the drama will help stave off a backlash against the popularity of Korean pop culture, which some patriots feel has come at the expense of home-grown entertainment, by combining talent from both countries.

Deals with nine Asian countries have been completed, recouping almost all of the stellar production costs. Japanese experts foresee that the DVD and original soundtrack -- which includes a song by Korean singer Lee Seung-chul -- will rake in hundreds of billions of won in profits.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: Digital Chosunilbo

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0601120009.html

Episode 6 icon12.gif

Yanxiu was in the drawing room arranging the chairs after classes. She bit her lips and was thinking about her problems at hand. Ever since yesterday she came back from the hospital, she had not been able to concentrate and she had to make sure that Minzhe never notice her discomfort. When she had finished tidying up the drawing equipment, she sat infront of a clean drawing paper, recalling what the doctor had said to her . Yanxiu let out a sigh and started to pick up the pen and draw. Within her heart , she hear her own thoughts: "No matte what, Minzhe must know before anyone, but what will be his reaction. ......?"

While on her way home, Minzhe happened to call Yanxiu, obviously he was in good spirits: "Yanxiu are you going home now ? I will be a bit late tonight and will have my dinner outside. Wait till I am home and will tell you all about it......Er... all right, I will tell you now. Our company receive am important contract today ! I am on my way to sign the contract ! I will try to be home as soon as possible. That's all for now , talk to you later."

Yanxiu hang up and smile, Minzhe is really working very hard. She took out the painting from her bag, and was contemplating that she must tell Minzhe when he is back.

At nine, Minzhe was back. He had a victorious smile on his face. When he entered their bedroom and saw his wife carefully ironing his shirt, he silently sneak up and hug her accompany with a kiss on her neck.

He told Yanxiu : "Dear wife, your husband did a good deed today ! The Japanese company agreed to let A-vio be in charge of all the promotion of the singles and albums by their singers. Our company will not only have a stable stream of income but a significant one too !! It's great , right !" Looking at the approval look from Yanxiu , Minzhe suddenly tease her: "Then , do I have a prize ?" Yanxiu sat up : " You are in luck. I happen to have something for you today !"

She went to take out the painting she had drawn today. Minzhe was puzzling that he had only make a casual request and there was really a present for him.

He asked jokingly : "What is it ?"

Yanxiu sat in front of Minzhe with the painting tied up by a ribbon. She put the painting , in front of him : "I want to know what you feel ? "

Looking at the serious look on Yanxiu. Minzhe sense the seriousness of her question and took the painting from her . He untie the ribbon and unrolled the painting with care. That was the painting that Yanxiu saw at the gallery, her favorite artist's painting titled "One Family". Minzhe was confused and questioned Yanxiu : "I thought you have a duplicate, why draw it again ?"

----------------

Looking at the duplicate on their wall, Yanxiu turned back to Minzhe with a smile and point to the drawing in his hands : "This is the father, which is you, Lee Minzhe, this is the mother, which is me Jin Yanxiu"

Minzhe eyes were following Yanxiu fingers as she point on the painting. As he listen to Yanxiu’s explanation : "This is me, this is you , and this child ? "

Minzhe look up with surprise, : "Yanxiu ! Does this mean... We are ..." Yanxiu was amused at the shocked and surprised expression on Minzhe. She smile and took his hands and place it gently on her abdomen. “ Yes, it is right here !"

Minzhe was staring at Yanxiu with a stunned look . Yanxiu not seeing any respond from her husband was concerned: "You ... are unhappy ?" Minzhe shake his head slowly and in an instant he was laughing with joy.

He hug Yanxiu tightly in his arms and exclaimed “ I am thrilled!! I am really happy!. Yanxiu, it is real, we are having our own child !!" It is going to call me Father. Wow… .. !!"

Yanxiu was now laughing in his arms, but she also could not control tears from her eyes. When he heard Yanxiu sobbing, Minzhe let go of Yanxiu gently and wipe her tears from her face. Looking at the concern look from Minzhe, Yanxiu said : "I am so worry ! I am worry this child will be like me and make you worry too, that he will have the same illness as me ! Will you still want a child like this? I was so scare that you will says no. "

Finally she had spoken out loud what was her deepest fear when she learnt of the new life in her, Yanxiu could not control her tears any longer.

Minzhe hold Yanxiu in his arms again : "You don' t need to worry about me. This is our child ! Let us raise him together. He may not inherit your illness . Please trust me, these are not only words to just comfort you! Please don't worry! ".

Yanxiu rested her head on his shoulder. "We had gone through so much to be together . I really want this child ! Minzhe , could I ask you again, you truly ... want this child ? "

Minzhe wipe the tears from his own eyes. He held Yanxiu tightly in his arms and said with determination: "I want it !! No matter how many times you asked me, the answer will always be the same. I want you and the child to be with me forever. "

Hearing her husband words, Yanxiu was again crying in his arms but this time relief and with joy , they are going to create their future together .

Credit: BD2 fanfic by Mena (Taiwan) & translated by Shirley.st (Singapore)

Episode 7

Xuanzai with his mind running over what he had discovered ,drove back to Seoul. He was contemplating whether he should look for Zhengyin.

When Xuanzai entered the small eatery beside the radio station, he saw Zhenyin busy arranging the chairs and tables. He went up to her : "Madam, do you recognize me ? I am Xuanzai from Muse Records " Pu Zhengyin look at Xuanzai and slowly nod her head : "Yes, I know , is there any matter ? "

Zhengyin took Xuanzai to a nearby park as Xuanzai request to talk to her privately. Xuanzai looked at Zhengyin and decide to come straight to the point :" I know this seem a bit of abrupt, but what is the relationship between you and Shina ?"

Zhengyin was stunned after she heard Xuanzai question, she drop her head slightly.

In her pocket was the namecard that Xuanzai had given her and she had been hesitating whether to contact him. But she had so much to think about that she could not make a decision. Looking at Zhenyin reaction, Xuanzai probe further : "You cannot tell me ? You should know Shina is the singer of my company and she is also a friend, tell me the truth and I could perhaps help you ? "

Zhengyin was glad to hear Xuanzai offer of help and grab his hands in her excitement, "Really !! You will help me , you could help me ? "

Seeing the certain look in Xuanzai eyes, Zhengyin let out a sign and turn away: "Yes, Shina is my relative. " Xuanzai though he already suspect something , he could not help but be shocked by the woman confirmation of his suspicion. Just as Xuanzai was recovering from his shock, Zhengyin was continuing with her story about her and Shina ...

-----------------

Xuanzai is back at Muse Records but his mind is still troubled with what Zhengyin had revealed to him. The general manager of Muse , Lin Yong Xiu approached Xuanzai . "Chief, we received this mail, what do you think we should do ?"

Xuanzai was pulled back from his thoughts and saw the letter that Yong Xiu had placed in front of him .He took it while Yong Xiu continue with his report : "This is a letter addressed to Shina . Be careful Chief, there is a penknife in there and a threat letter "

Xuanzai carefully took the items out of the envelop, he look at the threat letter ,which was written using letters from the newspaper cuttings. Suddenly he sense a feeling of fear that he had never experience before. But he still said calmly to Yong Xiu : "This is just perhaps a hoax, those famous artist in the music industry also receive this type of letter, these people also like to do funny things on the web." Yongxiu nod his head as in Korea, there is really some group who are always pulling this type of hoax.

"If you still receive this next time, you must inform me immediately, send a male staff to follow Shina around for her promotion, don't let anything happen to her !" "Yes! Chief" .

Xuanzai was really worn out as he sat in his chair. He was staring at Shina's new poster , he was debating with himself how should he tell Shina the truth. He recalled how Zhengyin had with tears in her eyes begged him : "Xuanzai , could you please tell me what should I do ? I really don't know, should I reconcile with her ? will Shina be in more pain then she is now ? ”

Pain ? Xuanzai mind was full of the image of Shina small form, even he also have no idea what he should do. He will not let Shina come to any harm that is for certain, he pick up the phone .

----------------------------------

Yanxiu had just finished her check up in the hospital and was walking with Minzhe in the hospital's small garden. Yanxiu looked at Minzhe who has not stop smiling since morning.

"Don't you feel tired if you smile too long "

Minzhe turn to Yanxiu "No, this way everyone will be feel how happy I am ! See , the nurse is also smiling at me " Today is Yanxiu checkup appointment, not for her cancer treatment but for her pregnancy checkup. Minzhe was worry and accompany her here . While Yanxiu was in the room for checkup , Minzhe wondered into the infant room and was looking through the windows at the new born.

Looking at the way the babies were sleeping with their little fingers in their mouth, it touches Minzhe making him feel great joy by just watching them . In the immediate future, there will be a new life like this who will enter his life.

Minzhe now turned to Yanxiu and put his arms around her shoulders "I asked your doctor, about your pregnancy. He told me, even though you were sick before, this will not affect your pregnancy. In future, you just have to be like normal expecting mothers take care of your nutrition and sufficient rest, you will have no problems."

He looked at Yanxiu and continues: "The doctor even praise you for being a model patient. You will be a good mother ."

Yanxiu smile and said to Minzhe : "Now, I don't care how you feel . I want my child to be by my side, by then, I will cast you aside!"

Minzhe feign a look of hurt : "Do you have the heart to do so. my heart is hurt ... " Yanxiu : “You are the person I loved most, how would I have the heart to do so !"

Minzhe pulled her into his arms, he is enjoying this happiness. Just then Yanxiu mobile rang, Minzhe let go of her reluctantly while Yanxiu answered the call.

"It's Xuanzai , he says he has something important to tell us".

Credit: BD2 fanfic by Mena & translated by Shirley.st

thanks RUBIE for the episodes...

are these created by fans?

It's my pleasure... posting Beautiful Days 2. :)

Yes, it's written by a Taiwanese BD fan, Mena and translated by Shirley. The same Shirley... here at soompi.

The continuation coming up next. ^_^

Episode 8

Xuanzai was driving his way to Muse Records, he had discussed with Minzhe and Yanxiu and their conclusion is to let Shina make her own decision on what to do. They could not decide for her. So Xuanzai was assigned the task of telling Shina. In his office, he stared at the phone with a troubled look, how to approach the topic to Shina. Just then , the subject of his problems walked in the door.

Shina was talking happily to Xuanzai about her advertisement :" Xuanzai , did you watch the television yesterday, my advertisement is already out. Heard from the staff that the comments from the public was very good " Shina , noticed the tired look on Xuanzai and was immediately concerned : "What happen to you Xuanzai "

Xuanzai smile lightly and seem to remember something that he forgot to mention: " Oh yes, perhaps you still have not heard the news " Shina look questionably at Xuanzai : " What news"

“Yanxiu is pregnant! Yesterday, I meet with her and brother. Brother told me the good news " Xuanzai recall their meeting yesterday and thought perhaps this is a good opening to what he is going to says .

Shina was exclaiming with joy : “Really !! Sister is going to be a mother , then I will be an aunt. No, I must tell Nalan immediately " Xuanzai manage to pull her back before she run out of his office.

He took her and force her to sit in the chair, looking at the confused look from Shina, Xuanzai said cautiously : " Shina, I remember you saying that you were send to the orphanage when you were very small, right ?"

Shina looked at Xuanzai suspiciously " What do you want " Although it is a fact she is an orphan, but once anyone mention the word to her, she could not help building up her wall of defense. Sensing the Shina’s uneasiness , Xuanzai pretend to relax by smiling and continue: “Do you still remember any of your relatives? "

Shina turned away: "I was too young when I was in the orphanage. I can't remember! I don't want to remember!! I don’t want to think about my past!!! Xuanzai ....why are you asking me this all of a sudden " Xuanzai look at the determined Shina, she still could not forgive those that have deserted her, betray her. How should he tell her about Zhengyin.

Shina was measuring the Xuanzai in front of her who seems troubled. She said lightly : " You ...do you want to tell me , some relatives of mine is looking for me ?"

Xuanzai look at the unusually clam Shina, she look expressionless at him : " I knew this day will come !Where are they ? I can see them! " Inside her heart which is full of hate, she want to see what kind of people had abandon her. Xuanzai looked at Shina with her tighten fist, he was speechless.

------------------------------------

Upon receiving Xuanzai's phone call , Pu Zhengyin hurriedly asked for leave from her boss. She had purposely put up some light make up for this meeting .

Zhenyin get into Xuanzai car : " Xuanzia, I really appreciate your help! Thank you !"

Xuanzai was concentrating on the road ahead : “ I ... I did not do much, there is no need to thank me. It was Shina’s own decision . She says she want to see you , you .... "

Don't worry. I won't force her, just meeting her is enough for me. I am really happy . " Xuanzai listen to Zhenyin saying what was in her heart and he nod lightly . He could not help recalling the nervousness shown on Shina face when she saw him calling Zhenyin over the phone for the meeting .

Inside Muse Records meeting room, Shina was seated and deep in thoughts. All the staff had left for the day. The silence in the room enable Shina to think more clearly but also her heart was beating faster . Shina raise her head and look at Yanxiu seated across her. Her sister squeezed her hand tightly. When Yanxiu knew that Shina was willing to see Zhengyin, she was worried about Shina’s reaction, so she had to come be by her side. She was silent and could only hope her presence will help Shina face the changes that is about to come. They heard the footsteps from the stairway and both stood up unconsciously. They looked at the lady who had followed Xuanzai into the room

"You are Shina ! You ... look so beautiful " Zhengyin saw Shina and wanted to hold her hands in joy. Shina took a step backward , she look at the eyes that look so much like hers and said to Zhenyin " Really ? So do I look like you or like my dear father"

Zhenyin face darken at her tone, and shook her head lightly: " I ... am not your real mother . Your mother had died after she gave birth to you !! She is my sister , twin sister "

Shina sat back in the chair and look lifelessly at Zhenyin who continue with her story : " Your lips look just like sister .... Sister meet her beloved at the age of 18 . Huang Ming Qing. But before they could embark on their new life, Ming Qing was accidentally killed by the secret society. She was only 20 at that time. I was working from home and once I heard that sister's was sick after her labor , I immediately rushed back to our village. I…only saw her body and the empty house. And I lose contact of you. I have been looking for you for a long time!! . “

There was a moment of silence which was broken by Shina sudden laughter. “You are my real mother sister ! My parent are dead and no longer living in this world!! Then why did you bother to come and look for me ! You want money, right . Your story is not bad , I like it !! So , how much you want !! " Don’t look at me like that , just state your price! I will ask Xuanzai to give it to you " Shina was shouting at Zhengyin who could not conceal her disappointment at Shina’s reaction and hurting words "

Shina pushed Xuanzai who was approaching her , aside and run out of the room.

Yanxiu :” Xuanzai , go after her. I will take care of here "

Xuanzai nod and immediately turned to follow in the direction where Shina had run off. Xuanzai come to the rooftop and silently approach Shina who is leaning on the rails . Shina raised her head and stared into the night scene in front of her.

“Xuanzai , do you believe her words ? she must be a bad person.. she is out to deceive me .. I .... " Xuanzai looked at Shina who is trying so hard to hide her true feelings and took her into his arms , hoping to give her comfort. Shina was weeping silently

“Do you know why I want to be a success so desperately. Because I want those who had forsake me to regret, to let them know who they had abandon! I want them to suffer from their pain and hurt. " But why .... Heaven did not let them stay alive , I was not given a chance to shout and vent my anger at them !! Why !I could not see their regretful face !Why ! All these years , the motivation for me to continue living was all an illusion.! Xuanzai , please tell me , what is happening ? " As she was pouring her feelings to Xuanzai, tears were already streaming down her face. Xuanzai listened to Shina's grief and he remember what had once happen to him and could only hold her tighter in his arms.

Minzhe was waiting outside the main door of the university for Minzhi. She had a class exhibition and need help to carry all her works back home. He was leaning against the car and call Yanxiu while waiting for Minzhi.

" Hi. it me ! So how did it go with Shina " Minzhe was concerned about this too . Yanxiu who was in the process of preparing supper for Minzhe and Minzhi was telling her husband " Xuanzai is now with her, she had clam down a lot . While I was accompanying Auntie Zhengyin to take a taxi home, she look very upset. Minzhe, I would like to visit Auntie Zhengyin tomorrow "

"Okay, I know. Tomorrow I will drive you there"

Minzhe hung up and saw his sister walking towards him with a lot of drawings in her hand. He immediately went over and took her load effortlessly from her. Minzhi was complaining: "Brother, it was so heavy, my arms were about to break " "So here I am to pick you up "

Miznhi was smiling with satisfaction : " That's why Brother is my favorite person, Isn't that so " Minzhe was putting the drawing into the back of his car . Minzhi saw the gift box in the car and asked curiously:" Brother, what is this ?".

Minzhe started the car and respond:" A Gift " Minzhe happily said : "Wow ..a gift ! For me ? " she was unwrapping the gift even before Minzhe could answer. Minzhe saw that he was too late to stop her and just continue driving . Minzhe hold up what she had uncovered in the box : 'What is this ? baby clothes ? This present not for me "

It's for Yanxiu " Minzhe respond in his usual relax manner. Looking at the smiling Minzhe, Minzhi again questioned:" For sister in law , is her friend pregnant ?" Minzhe shook his head . Suddenly it drawn on her and Minzhi asked : " Are you saying , that sister in law is pregnant !"

"Yes ! We just went for the checkup yesterday ! Minzhi, wrap up the present carefully" Minzhe was turning the wheels as he commented to Minzhi.

Minzhi was smiling with joy at the great news and was teasing her brother : " Brother Congratulations!! Did you says thank you to sister in law ? " He stopped the car at the red light and pinched his playful sister face but after that he said seriously :

"Minzhi, Brother need a favor from you , if possible, please help put with Yanxiu, with you around, Brother will be less worry " Minzhe nod understandingly " Of course I will , you are my brother and Yanxiu is my sister in law , you all are the closest to me . I will help even if you have not ask "

Minzhe was glad and touched at his sister respond and was about to drive the car to the direction toward home. Just as the siblings were immersed in the happy mood of a new addition into their family, suddenly a car went past the red light and crash right into Minzhe car. Minzi screamed while Minzhe was turning the wheel to avoid the direct impact of the car but it seem too late , he turn and use his body to protect Minzhi ................

Episode 9

In the kitchen, Yanxiu was busy preparing supper for Minzhe and Minzhi. She was staring into the fire while thinking of Shina and Zhengyin. She was quite troubled with her thoughts while placing the fish soup on the table . The bowl slipped and she gave a shout of surprise as the whole soup was spilled on the floor. Lee Cheng Chun heard Yanxiu’s shout and come out of his room concerned : “What happened? Are you hurt "

"No.... no.." Yanxiu also could not explain her lack of concentration just now and hurriedly answered " Sorry Dad, it must have woke you. I will tidy it up "

She was busily cleaning up the mess with a damp cloth but was still troubled by her thoughts just now. Yong Cheng quietly went over to help her " Dad , leave this to me, you should be resting "

Yong Cheng took the cloth from Yanxiu’s hands and said : " It's okay, I have not exercise for a long time " Yanxiu smiled at her father in law and raise to put the bowl back to the kitchen. Yong Cheng’s heart was filled with a sense of gratitude as he recalled how he had disproved had cause hurt to both Yanxiu and Minzhe, Yanxiu had been contributing to the family and Yong Cheng knew that she had always treat him with respect and take care of him. He could not help but feel a sense of guilt to this daughter in law , perhaps ....

The ringing of the phone cut his thoughts , Yanxiu come hurriedly out of the kitchen to pick up the call

" Hello, is this the residence of Lee Minzhe ?" a strange voice asked

"Yes " Yanxiu answered politely not sensing anything wrong

“Oh, I am calling from the hospital. Mr Lee was in a car accident and he require an emergency operation . Could his family members please come to the hospital as soon as possible"

Yanxiu grasped the phone tightly in her hands. Her mind freezed at what she had heard and she just numb from the shock . She did not hear what the lady was saying on the other side, and just collapse onto the floor trembling. Yong Chun took over the phone when he saw Yanxiu reaction. He looked at Yanxiu in shock as he listen to the phone call . Perhaps Yanxiu noticed the reaction from Yong Chun and suddenly remember her duty as the daughter in law. She had to recover and take charge .

Yong Chun’s face was paled at the notion of what had happened to his son, after he hung up the call.

“Dad, I had to go to the hospital ! I will call back. Don't worry !" Yong Chun stared at her while Yanxiu rushed off to the hospital and there was only one thought in his heart :" Minzhe , Please ! nothing must happen to you! "

Xuanzai , upon hearing the news from his father , was on his way to the hospital. He immediately went to the emergency room and was frantically searching the beds to look for Minzhe but to no avail. Suddenly he remembered Yong Chun mentioned something about Minzhi and he dial her number

" It's me , Minzhi are you all right ? Don't cry, just tell me where are you now ? The 6th floor operation room 2 .." Xuanzai rushed to the 6 floor and found Minzhi at the corridor just outside the operation room . Xuanzai hurried over : " Minzhi!" She raise her face which is now pale from shock after her trauma, she looked at Xuanzai and hold onto him like someone drowning who had saw her rescuer. "Xuaznai , I.... I.."

Xuanzai hug her and slowly pulled her away and look at her checking for any signs of injury : "Are you hurt anywhere? " Minzhi pulled up her trouser but she could not control her tears again : " I am all right, my leg was cut by the glasses from car window, but......but .. Brother!.. what is going to happen to him?.. He won’t die will he? it's all because of me !! He wanted to save me ! That's why Brother ..... "

Looking at the emotionally unstable Minzhi, Xuaznai had to calm her down :" Don’t worry, Brother , he will be okay. Stop crying now, the only thing you had to do now is to look after Yanxiu. Don't scare her. She is your responsibility now, take care of her for Brother . Do you understand. "

Minzhi remember what Minzhe had told her in the car : “If possible, I would like you to help Yanxiu with your help. Brother will have less worry " Minzhi wipe her tears and nod her head to Xuanzai words. Xuanzai gave her a smile of encouragement : “I am going to look for the doctor to understand further. If Yanxiu is here later, you must look after her " Then he went in search of the doctor in charge

"Minzhi!!" Yanxiu was calling anxiously for Minzhi as she arrived at the hospital . "Sister in law !" .Minzhi saw Yanxiu coming and try hard to will herself not to cry .

Yanxiu : "Are you hurt ? The nurse told me your leg was hurt ! Is there any other injuries ? Why was there an accident, Minzhe ....." Where is he ..." Minzhi saw the concern and worry in yanxiu eyes and slowly she pulled her to a chair.

After a moment of silence , she finally spoke : " Brother... he was picking me up from school, we were at this junction when a car who was just went by the red light and crashed into us.... Brother....he ... to protect me , he covered me ... he ... "

Yanxiu listen intently to Minzhi and asked with panic: He .... is he all right!! Minzhe ? ...." Minzhi took out something from her bag and pass it to Yanxiu : " This was what Brother was holding in his hands before the accident, it was a present for you "

Yanxiu looked at the rumpled box and touched the dry blood stain on it. In her heart she could only see the images of the injured Minzhe. She open the box and could not control her tears anymore. She touched the white baby clothes in the box..... " Minzhi hug Yanxiu tightly. "Brother will be all right , he still have not become a father yet... nothing will happen to him .. Sister in law ! You must be strong , he will be all right . Brother will be upset if he see you crying " Yanxiu hug Minzhi tightly ; " Yes .. Minzhe will be all right. We must not cry !

Yanxiu was wiping the Minzhi's tears while controlling her own tears:" Minzhi.., could you help me to call Dad, he must be worry sick " Looking as Minzhi went to make the call ,Yanxiu turned back to the baby clothes and lightly stroke the child in her womb : " Baby... this is your father's gift to you " She looked at the operation room and in her heart she pray silently that nothing is going to take her husband away. "Minzhe will be okay" .

Guest sparkzy

oooh.. this fanfic is quite interesting!! i watched beautiful days over winter break and it felt sooooo good to go back to a true old skool drama!!! i'm totally obsessed w/ minchul!!!

oooh.. this fanfic is quite interesting!! i watched beautiful days over winter break and it felt sooooo good to go back to a true old skool drama!!! i'm totally obsessed w/ minchul!!!

Hi sparkzy! Welcome to Beautiful Days! Totally agreeing with you about BD being a true old school drama. The storyline of feel-good romance and family love as well as the strong performance of the cast was really what BD's all about. And Minchul... it's no secret that fans of LBH are so hoping... he'll do a drama again... similar to BD... or more!

So glad that you like the fanfic... the continuation coming up! Enjoy! :lol:

Rubie .. S.O.S

The cb link doesn't work.. aish.. do you know

other link??

I only know of those 2 links... gbk's and the CB that gracew uploaded for us.. and some torrent links posted before.

Whatever clips I have of BD are all the small and edited ones... NGs, the making of, etc...

What about your vcd copy... can't that be used instead? :unsure:

Archived