[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ickboo

^^ try my love is an instant skip for me. hahaha.

oddly enough, that was the first song i ever heard of DBSK and i thot to myself, 'why on earth are they so popular with a song like this!?' i didn't/still don't like it at all and i wasn't a dbsk fan- yet.

then i heard HUG and i'm like, 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh. <3'

-edit- you don't need to be a teenager...to fan girl!!! *squeals*

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jer_sweety

DISCUSSION: When do you feel the most PROUD to be a DONGBANGTOHO fan?

I feel proud of them when they able to capture

and still capturing so many people's hearts.

When the people recognized their hard works,

sacrifices and talents. When they had achieved

and fulfilled their lifetime goals. And when they still

continue to inspire us in every days and years to come.

-------

By the way, there is still no fancam/audio of changmin wild soul right?

I can't wait to see and listen to it.

Thanks again guys for those Tokyo Dome goodies..

Guest Hermione612

Umm I'm in a hurry so here are a couple of these translated tidbits:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4595/20...13575910021.jpg

Nae Suzuki's former member Nae Suzuki attended the July 4th Tokyo Dome Concert. In her blog, she posted a picture of her and her friend in the tour t-shirt and wrote "On the 4th, I went to the Tokyo Dome to see the TVXQ concert. It left me with a very deep impression. The music and dancing and MCing and everything was perfect. The fans' waving of the bright red glowsticks was very clean while simultaneous with the five members. I was almost moved to tears. The intense dance songs and lives were skillfull and I have a very high regard for them. I want to never lose my original intention and I want to become a modest artist like TVXQ."

credit: newsen + squeaky@iscreamshinki.net

Tks for ur info.Nae Suzuki ???I dont know Japanese artists,who is this?has anyone know more infomation about Nae Suzuki.

Guest min_60

Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

No bashing, I'm just curious.

For me, it's Rainbow from their Mirotic album. I really can't stand that song. Everytime it comes on, I'd have to skip it. I tried listening till the second verse but that was my limit, I just had to skip it haha

Guest Fairily_Spark

Tks for ur info.Nae Suzuki ???I dont know Japanese artists,who is this?has anyone know more infomation about Nae Suzuki.

She's part of AKB48. Don't if she has been fired/graduated.

Songs I can't stand: Million Men, Kiss the baby Sky :ph34r:

Guest Darshia

^

^

Omg I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand Rainbow on Mirotic Album

I love all of their songs ever created so far except for that one song.

I thought it was going to be a version of their Japanese rainbow at first but it wasn't heheh

So its Rainbow for me as well

Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

I cant stand Rainbow from the Mirotic Album. Box in the Ship was bad too, Kiss the baby sky is an instant skip.

Oh yea and Rainbow (again) from the T album

haha quite a bit but i love the other songs to bits

Guest TVXQ<3

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*1 東方神起 「Stand by U」29,278

*2 Arashi 「Everything」21,181

*3 遊助 *4,305

*4 flumpool

*5 AKB48

*6 ℃-ute

*7 아라시

*8 JASMINE

*9 GACKT

10 南明奈

probably because of the Tokyo Dome version? Idk. I am so proud!!! :P They had just reached 180K mark. :o

Guest Kementari88

Hi HI everyone!!!

I went to to the TD concert!!!! It was AWESOME!!!

I am not really good at writing fanaccounts and since many people have already written about them I will post some videos that I took when I went to their Showcase and the promo posters in Omotesando Metro Eki.

I hope you will enjoy it!!!

BTW Changmins Solo Totally rocked the house down!!!

JJ's And YC's Duet was brilliant their voices were resonating throughout the dome!! It was powerful.

MY GOD since when did Junsu become sooooooo sexy????!!!!! his dance routine was like..... O.o!!!!

YH's power dance was breathtaking!!!

But I must say on the final night ( I went to the final night concert) JJ's voice was really good!!! Actually all of their voices has improved alot!! Especially YH's.

Any way please enjoy the showcase 002!!!

PS... this is my first time uploading videos onto the net so if I did anything not right please forgive.

Also I did some commentary in the promo poster vid so I apologise if I sounded annoying!!

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

[News] TVXQ: “It’s a dream to finally complete the Dome Concert.”

TVXQ who debuted in Japan in 2005 had a dream to hold a successful solo concert in Tokyo Dome.

On the last two days, July 4th and 5th, in total of production cost of 3,000,000,000 yen (approx 400 billion won), TVXQ finally held the first concert at Japan’s Tokyo Dome, mobilizing total 300,000 audiences in their “TVXQ 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 The Secret Code”.

The following is interview with TVXQ after their Tokyo Dome concert finished.

>> How do you feel after finishing Japan tour of 9 cities and 21 stages?

“The tour is more than just the number of performances was done. I feel like it’s something I heard more quickly. The food and each region’s dialect is unique characteristics you can expose in the many different cultures, which makes it fun to have a tour around the country.”

It still feels very real to us, all these concert series. Especially the finale at Tokyo Dome, we still can feel the after effect of it. We are really touched as we had been already talking about having performances at Tokyo Dome among members ever since we first advanced to Japan.”

>> One interesting episode of the tour was?

Just like last year, the band, dancers, and staffs — in the middle of tour schedule — went to hotspring to solve fatigue. You could see things you normally couldn’t see from each other. We feel a lot closer, it was really fun.

>> Do you have a place which has the most memorable performance? Why?

I think all members has the most memory of stage in Sapporo.

Junsu who had been absence for the dance performances at the beginning of the tour due to injury finally recovered and was back to dance again in Sapporo stage.

When the whole 5 members were completely on stage, TVXQ finally looked perfect again, I felt complete.

>> What was prepared especially for the Tokyo Dome concert?

In addition to existing songs from the tour, members were preparing their solo or duet.

The audiences were about 50,000 people, so as it’s a large-scale performance, we have to look for ways to use the huge space effectively. Thus, other than main stage, we also added sub stage and boat show in Dome so that the stage becomes more lively as we can place more dancers on stage.

In addition, as part of the stage, there was moving arena/vehicle and we add more special effects as well. We’re not trying to be pretentious, but we just want to take advantage of Dome as a venue for a large-scale performance.

>> How do you feel as the first South Korea group who stood at Tokyo Dome for the first time?

Being the first is a great significance to our career in Japan, but more than that, our goal in Dome is to have the best performance. I’m glad we can achieve it quicker than ever.

When we first came to Japan, once we knew that only top singers who could perform in Dome, the members had been talking to each other whether we could ever perform in Dome?

Thus to achieve that goal, we worked hard… and now, to stand on stage thinking of the 50,000 audiences who were singing and breathing with us, I felt really happy as we united our heart as one.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

-------------

BTW I'm in Changminho mood these day XD. so I have something to share XD

Here is a cut from an interview of SHINee <3 and a very little mention abt DBSK though but I love DBSHINee ^^--

----------------------

Who could the "noonas' romance" SHINee's stars' be? What do they get excited over and what do they hate? Using the letters that make up the name SHINee, we unravel the answers.

S(STAR) - Who are SHINee's stars?

Onew: Stevie Wonder. Ray Charles. The old pop singers.

When I hear those stars' songs, I get goosebumps.

Jonghyun: Neyo. Chris Brown.

Neyo's fitting pop and R&B harmonious vocals are admirable. I like Chris Brown's performances.

Minho: Justin Timberlake. Usher. The concept of singing while dancing is really cool.

In Korea, it would be DBSK, Shinhwa, and Super Junior. They are sunbaenims that I've liked since I was little.

Key: Michael Jackson. Justin Timberlake. Female singers are Madonna, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga.

I like artists who can perform well.

Taemin: Michael Jackson. The energy on stage to amaze people is so cool.

I want to learn that kind of energy. My heart hurts because a top star like that passed away so suddenly.

Credit to kimchi hana @ SFI

Share : ONETVXQ

Full credit to take out

Guest nikkikim

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

probably because of the Tokyo Dome version? Idk. I am so proud!!! :P They had just reached 180K mark. :o

Top weekly Oricon chart again? wooooooooooohoooooo the boys are doing great in Japan

So the blue light stick is placed with every seat in the dome? awesome!

About the song I don't like or need to skip

no, I don't have. If I skip some song, it's because I want to listen to particular song more. For example, I need to turn on repeat one song if it's Song for You, Midulyo, Doush!te, Rainbow, わすれないで, Taxi and current crazed Tea for Two. (After listening to it so many time, I found that it's really Yunho who speaks in the beginning. His English is so sexy. It's not perfect but it's good enough.) :rolleyes:

Guest LeaYuri

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

Hontou?????? :w00t::w00t:

Congrats for 7th times topped the Oricon Chart!!

@kementari88 I enjoyed all ur vids.Thanks :D

Song that i used to skip I was scrolling down my mp3 list of TVXQ's songs but I've found nothing to skip.I enjoy all their song bcoz of their voices but of course,there's songs that i kinda dislike or sounds annoying to me - Maze and Runaway (I loved Trick tho)

TOKYO DOME

getsuyoubiyuibkk4.jpg

getsuyoubiyuibkk2.jpg

getsuyoubiyuibkk.jpg

getsuyoubiYUIBKK19.jpg

source: getsuyoubi@exteen

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Kaesoo16

I'm sorry I couldn't find any HQ versions, but this is what I have to share.

Thank you so much!

OMG Congratulations to the boys for a successful Tokyo Dome concert! I saw all the fancams of the Red Sea and the Blue Sea on SBU!

So beautiful! TToTT How I wish I was there!

Guest DarkDiamond

Reread my post. I wasn't attacking anybody for liking DBSK for their looks. I was just stating a fact that a fangirl seemed to have missed. No need to be so defensive when nobody was criticizing you to begin with.

Pay more attention to your own post. You clearly said a teenager [the person you were quoting] that wasn't able to have fangirl moments (over looks) was a "sad" person.

Anyways, I think DBSK will still be active in Japan, right? Or was that new single just a rumor?

Wow! you are clearly picking for a fight..I dont really comment in forums i just like to read but i just want to reply to this one.. First of all your first comment back there was really rude. And please dont say you were not attacking anybody for liking DBSK for their looks because you were! Oh right you were not attacking anybody because you were attacking everybody because everyone here at some point spazzed or made a comment about their looks or praised their looks etc. Praising somebody about their look is part of the fandom, It's normal to praise somebody with their looks specially if they really look good, and of course we will praise them all the time because we like them!!! do you wnat us to say they are ugly instead?

Perhaps if you dont want to see comments like that from your so called "superficial fangirls" then just dont visit this forum anymore..

Guest Hermione612

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

what ??? really?? 29,278 .No1....Amazing.....I cant believe it , Congratulation to our boys. tks 4 ur infomation *hug*

Guest JJ.biased

^

^

^

^

^ aww shinee loves

dbsk <3

hehehe Songs I don't enjoy are like... 'get me some' , a whole new world, rainbow... actually theres a few ><

ahaha.. but its not bad not liking one or two of their songs hehe

Guest yeezer

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

YESSSSS!!! #1!!! :D :D :D :D :D SOOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! :D :D :D :D :D THE POWER OF FIVE!!!

Wow the boys must be on cloud nine after a successful two nights at Tokyo Dome and now having their new single hit #1.

They will probably be up there for a while lol. They've worked so hard to get where they are now. They should enjoy this

moment, these feelings of accomplishment for a while. I feel like such a proud mother right now :D

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

KYAAAA..

I LOVE RED AND BLUE OCEAN!!!

WAAAH...

IM IN LOVE WITH CASSIOPEIA AND BIGEAST!!!

WAAAH..

I WISH I WAS THERE!!

TO WITNESS THIS HISTORY!!!

AHH./...

*CRYING!!

:tears:

IM REALY PROUD OF TVXQ HYUNGS!!!

AHHH...

MY OAL IN LIFE IS NOW IS TO GO OF ONE OF THE CONCERTS OF TVXQ!!!

AHH..

IM CONFUSED WAT COLOR TO USE?

BLUE OR RED?

HAHHA...

Guest Kementari88

hi hi

I'm back with some more vids.

These vids are to show how popular THSK is in Japan.

It's actually a Fanaccount about THSK fans.

I hope you like it!

Please excuse my fangirling in the vids.

I took a vid of the Shoukoto Voice Strap I had to show you how funny it is!! I'm not sure if it has been shared yet. I can't stop playing with it!!.

And this is the message THSK did for the people who went to the Showcase 002 (has it been shared?)

Archived