[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Poetic_Goofy

When the boys debuted with their single hug, sm wanted to creat a popular pairing, because, well, fangirls love fanservice, so he decide on... 2U,

Hello there :) Hey, wait, you mean that LSM decided what "couple" he wanted to promote? That's news to me, but if it's true, I'm not surprised, "coupling" within boy/girl-bands are really... common in Asia (see all Johnny's boybands xD) . And I guess it's pretty popular too among some people, mangas/stories/pictures being made of their fav. couple and so on. It really is a huge market out there with these kind of "boyband-fake-couples". I think this "coupling"-thing can be concidered to be part fanservice and part real friendship.

I don't see anything wrong with being gay, but I really don't think we should even concider these couple-action as gay either, it's a matter of friendship between our boys :) It's cultural differences as well, in Western countries we are not used to see guys holding hands, hugging etc. But apperently in Korea this is normal. I was a bit shocked at first in my fandom, but now I thinks it's great, girls can hug each other without being concidered gay, why can't guys?

Anyway, I like Jaeho, but I don't squeal over their fanservice or whatever, but rather I think it's nice to see them being close friends after all these years :) And my abosulte fav. couple is TVXQ, yeah, they are all close friends and they are like a family :) It would be a sad day for TVXQ and their fans the day they fight too much and drift apart, that has happened to alot of other bands, and you can see it's just not the same anymore. Hopefully, that day will never happen to TVXQ.

-------------------------

On other note:

Hm, haven't posted for a long time in the thread, so thank you all for all your news, translations, fanstories, pictures, links and so on :D

Without all the effort from the members in this thread, it wouldn't be so amazing.

Sure, we fight, discuss, squeal, faint and so on, but we also care, share and love TVXQ, which is the glue to this thread, always remember that ;)

And congratulations to TVXQ for their concerts in Tokyo Dome :D Finally they got to perform there, I'm really proud and happy for them :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chai~

Is it just me or does Yunho look very tired and horrible lately?

I wonder if he's doing okay... so much stress with the activities in Japan, I think.

Every day he looks worse and worse... :cry:

i don`t think so?

he looked really radiant in all the fancams and pictures from japan recently, especially for the tour and at tokyo dome.

i don`t think he looked horrible at all. tired maybe, but they all looked tired. tired but happy.

if you meant that he lost weight. yes, i think he did. but so did all of them.

it`s usually the thing that will happen whenever celebrities in general go on tour, i think.

that is why staff pictures of yunho and changmin at the buffet lunch table during the tour made me happy. :D

Guest ladyelhisa

CONGRATULATIONS BOYS! Good job for all of your performances!

The BLUE OCEAN is SO COOL!!! Bigeast and Cassies sure knows how to surprise the boys! But, I wish after this they will have a break. :lol: It has been a very very tiring days for them. :)

HWAITING FOR FAN ACCOUNTS! :lol:

Guest Redwarrior

Just wanted to say.......CONGRATS TO THE BOYS ON A GREAT FINALE FOR THE SECRET CODE TOUR!! :D

Colors is such and amazing song! I love the trade-offs between Jae and Chun. I really want a HQ version of it (because I think for this song, I would most probably like to listen to the live version more than the recorded version. I saw the fancam of it and when Jaejoong smiled, I was getting teary. The smile was like a message. Something like "Thank you for supporting and loving us. We're finally performing at Tokyo Dome and it's all thanks to you guys". I was also touched when the audience started to sing with them (the Lalala part). I really love this duet because both of them composed it and I loved the way their voices blended together so well.

As for the encore songs......OMG....there's no fancam of Kiss the Baby Sky, Bolero, or Love In the Ice yet....I'm itching to hear those songs since they were the encore songs. Even if it was a 10 second LQ audio...I'd be happy...~waits patiently for any sort of spoiler for those songs~

Blue Sea--It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved the surprise. At first I got confused because I thought that they used it for the whole concert but then it made more sense to use it as a special event for SBU. (I think the color Blue represents SBU the best while White represents Doumini coopere....the best~probably because they had a white theme for that while SBU had a dark blue theme XD)

THANK YOU for the fanaccounts!!! -I'm so envious!!! But just have the thought that one day that might be me writing the account makes me less jealous...haha lol

Guest ayuu.919

Is it just me or does Yunho look very tired and horrible lately?

I wonder if he's doing okay... so much stress with the activities in Japan, I think.

Every day he looks worse and worse... :cry:

You know, his hair makes a big difference in the way he looks. I wish he trims his hair a little and spike it up, just like he had in the MIROTIC days. His Mirotic days were the epitome of HANDSOME and GORGEOUS.

But he still looks good either way.

On another note, why didn't the boys sing Dous.hite at Tokyo Dome? It's one of their more popular song, up there with LITI and Bolero.

--edit

@m3mi

oh whoops. nvm then. They did sing it. :P

^ the boys did sing doush!te,

it was the 3rd song for the concert. aizah posted a fancam somewhere back in those pages lols

Or did you mean for encore song?

yay finally a fancam of this duet!

I love the ending, so touching.

LMAO jae bickering about his soy sauce gag again.

How did it all started again?

I remember it was at this show during their bolero promotions.

Well i love it anyways<3

SHOYU KOTO????

I regret watching this fancam of secret game, i keep telling myself to wait for the dvd.

But i gave in anyways.

But yea i love the intro, all the fighting and stuff.

And their voices, wow.

Thats all i gotta say WOW.

The red ocean is love<333

The people from zoom in came to support the boys also.

So much love!

Guest Darshia

You know Im a silent lurker here and Im getting really disturbed by all the negative comments going around

I mean it seems too much right now. Arent we suppose to be happy about them making it to Tokyo dome

Not dissing people cause they write fanfic, aparrently (sarcasm) dont make them a "true fan"

And the fact that people dont like fangirls liking their looks. Im offended by both of these comments

I dont think anything is wrong with being gay, I dont like homophobia. And personally I never liked dbsk for their looks

when I first saw them but then I started to see the beauty within and noticed they were handsome

So there is nothing wrong with fangirling, its a part of human nature to look another ones apperance

Can we please drop this and be happy for the Tokyo dome conert?

Guest Sanya

Hello there :) Hey, wait, you mean that LSM decided what "couple" he wanted to promote? That's news to me, but if it's true, I'm not surprised, "coupling" within boy/girl-bands are really... common in Asia (see all Johnny's boybands xD) . And I guess it's pretty popular too among some people, mangas/stories/pictures being made of their fav. couple and so on. It really is a huge market out there with these kind of "boyband-fake-couples". I think this "coupling"-thing can be concidered to be part fanservice and part real friendship.

I don't see anything wrong with being gay, but I really don't think we should even concider these couple-action as gay either, it's a matter of friendship between our boys :) It's cultural differences as well, in Western countries we are not used to see guys holding hands, hugging etc. But apperently in Korea this is normal. I was a bit shocked at first in my fandom, but now I thinks it's great, girls can hug each other without being concidered gay, why can't guys?

And congratulations to TVXQ for their concerts in Tokyo Dome :D Finally they got to perform there, I'm really proud and happy for them :)

I agree with you, even hardcore metal artists get drunk and jump on eachothers as fanservice to make the girls scream, and we all now that fanservice is just fanservice :P

I was reacting to her comment just because she seemed to say that the fact of being gay was 'wrong' and i felt that it was pretty rude, that's all.

I actually like all the pairings, but since yunho is my fave, i like to see him interacting with other members the most, I can't wait for the new couple talks in AADBSK3 ^^

Thanks to everyone for all the fancams, i guess they are going to release a dvd y/y?

The red ocean is so amazing, And the blue lights were awesome too.

4minutegirl: Yunho looks fine to me, maybe he just lost some weight because of their hectic schedule and the dome stress, but i think everythin will be fine from now on ^^

Guest asdfhjkl;

lol. this reminds me of something i've always wanted to know. like you, i always refer myself as a dbsk fan even if i have a fav. member. this may sound silly but i've always wondered.. to those who refer themselves as a junsu/jaejoong/changmin/yunho/yoochun fan. is it just a way to let others know who your fav. member is or is it because you only support that one member? serious question.

I forgot I wanted to talk about this question so I had to go way back and quote it haha.

I've always had the same question. Because I see a lot of people go, "I'm not a Yunho fan, but blahblahblah.." or "I'm a Junsu fan, but Changmin looks good blahblah.." and it always makes me go :huh: I'm sure most people are just saying that to clarify their own favorite member, but as for the others.. of course there's nothing wrong with only liking one member. But I can't help but think that not liking DBSK as a whole is like.. missing the whole point of DBSK. Because DBSK is so group-oriented. Anyway, just my thoughts :D

DISCUSSION: When do you feel the most PROUD to be a DONGBANGTOHO fan?

Haha, would it be cheesy if I said all the time? :P

But seriously, mmm.. it would probably be when I finish watching an amazing live of theirs. And when their single/album continuously sell higher than the one preceding it. And when I see that gorgeous, gorgeous red ocean. It's hard to pick one single one. DBSK is just such a.. proudness inducing group haha. Being their fan is the best. They're always surpassing themselves and acomplishing more than I would ever have imagined possible for them.

Guest XiahxTiffany

i would soo like to not see news about the boys for atleast 2 weeks

not saying i dont wanna see them

but they need their rest!!!!

they are people lol

but Blue Ocean : clever :)

Guest Natsumi_sshi

First up, CONGRATS TO THSK IN MAKING THE FINAL TOKYO DOME TSCONS A TOTAL, EXPLOSIVE SUCCESS!!! ♡

[TRANS] 090705 Tohoshinki Triple Three In Tokyo Dome

Thanks for sharing the article. I really feel warmed when the boys speak out their opinions themselves, and it is indeed true

in regards to all the things they've achieved and all they've done in Japan in the last 4 years. They always continually work

hard with passion and love, thus our boys are totally deserving of all the success they achieve *sniff*

Although many would say it's when they win numerous awards in Korea or Japan and of course these accomplishments make

us all proud. Or when they get #1 on the Oricon 'x' times, or when their album skyrockets in sales, or when they make earnings

like 33,000,000,000 won etc... But to me personally, I'm most proud to be a Dong Bang/Toho fan when they're performing on

stage. It is the place where I feel immense power, passion, emotion, purity and truthfulness in the boys through their voices

that their songs encase. The love and all the work and dedication that DBSK have is displayed, and it is there where I feel

most proud. Especially during times like Proud of FITB, and now in TSC it's definitely the Bolero + encore of Love in the Ice.

That wraps up the TSCons. I for one, can not wait for the DVD release in September, and the official release of Colours.

Such an amazing JaeChun composition, and the fact that it's going to be used for HK's 35th anniversary is even more :P

Now we just have to wait for the other Miroticons xD

Guest mcl0521

[NEWS] Dong Bang Shin Ki’s afterthoughts about their Japanese concert performance at the Tokyo Dome

62557463.jpg

Dong Bang Shin Ki talks about their feelings with the end of their Japanese concert tour. The group had their last Japanese concert tour performance on 4th and 5th at the Tokyo Dome. The concert tour saw more than 300,000 audience present at the concert performances, and had brought it more than 40 billion KRW.

Dong Bang Shin Ki said, “We had more concert performances than from last year but it ended much faster then we thought. We were very excited about experiencing the different food and culture at the different places we went.”

“It still feels very real to us, the concert. Especially the finale performance at Tokyo Dome, we can still feel the after effect of it. We are really touched as we had talked about performing at the Tokyo Dome between the members when we first advanced into Japan.”

31734033.jpg

51906583.jpg

“We had also taken a little break this year to go visit OnCheon with our band, dancers and staff to relieve stress. We have also seen another side of our staff, we have become more close to each other, it was a fun experience. Our trip to Sapporo was the more impressionable. Xiah JunSu has finally joined us for dance performance after he got himself injured. We felt complete as 5 members again on stage.”

And about them being the 1st Korean artistes to perform at the Tokyo Dome, “It serves as greater meaning as the 1st Korean artistes to perform at the Dome, and we are really excited as the chance for us to perform at the Dome came faster than we expected.”

Credits: KBites

Guest heykarmen

I love toho all the way,all of them and I'm proud every time they performed . If you follow their career you notice dedication and love for the music and get inspired to be the same in your life, school or work. You don't like how Yunho looks? too bad. He was working his a... off to bring us the best show ever. Sorry if I sound rude but is the truth.

When they show us his mad skills composing lyrics and arrangements.

Japan Morning News on THSK's Tokyo Dome Concert

TVXQ 2009.07.06. めざまし (Mezamashi)

TVXQ 20090706 ワイドスクランブル(Wide)

TVXQ 20090706 おもいっきりDON!

TVXQ 2009.07.06 めざにゅ (full blast)

TVXQ 2009.07.06. ズーム(Zoom-in)

credit: yurichamina@ YT

Tokyo Dome is so massive! the confetti and the blue/ red lights are amazing!

P.S. excuse the translation of the news name :sweatingbullets: that's courtesy of google

edit:

050709 TSC Blue Sea of Lights During Stand By U

credit: qxvt77

<3 so beautiful

Hey guys, I have a favor to ask. I need a picture from Hug days. Like, ooooooooold. It's for a project. I was going to use this picture

but it was all edited and stuff. Something like that would be great. But I need to be able to make strips where you see no other part of someone else. Like, see how yunho is leaning over Junsu? I ended up have junsu's knee in the piece and it looked awkward. It also needs to be huge and HQ as hell (am I allowed to say that?) Sorry for being so picky, but it's a photoshop thing and I need to be able to edit the crap out of it (and the other picutre I'm using is huuuuuuuuuuuge. Inconveniently so). It down't need to be in any particular outfit or anything, as long as it's obviously from like, debut days.

I know someone has something I could use, and if anyone posts anything that would even just sort of work, I would be just... eternally grateful. I will make e-cookies for you. They will be filled with love. Thanks again to all.

[EDIT] OHMEGAW I DONGBANGED! UMUMUM...

brb. I'm making banners~

ok, here you all go

Guest FTTS_Princess

Congrats Tohoshinki,DongBangShinKi

I wish I could have been there to scream my lungs out and support you there but I shall silently support you special 5!

DBSK hwaiting!!!! Tohoshinki fighto!!! Please come back to LA so I can see you again!

that red sea still amazes me as always and that blue one is SO COOL!

I feel the most proud when they win awards knowning that they deserve it and when they perform and give it their best! Showning their amazing vocals and flashing their sweet smiles 8D!

Archived