[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shar_

050709 TSC Blue Sea of Lights

juz wanna share this!! it'sso beautiful :lol:

colors fancam - love the perf ^^ its really sweet

I love when they're smiling to each other.

their voices blended so well

kimusuki TD fancam - kyaaaa!! su's smile <333

he looks so happy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joycelyn

^ Thanks for sharing ! Blue sea is as lovely as Red Ocean.

anyone taking screenshots or making wallpapers out of the tokyo dome blue sea and red ocean??

i wanted that to put it as my wallpaper. even look at it, i feel happy and love for dongbang. ^_^

Guest fobbiyo

DISCUSSION: When do you feel the most PROUD to be a DONGBANGTOHO fan?

I feel the most proud when they reach their set goals. They work hard and achieve their dreams. Witnessing it with them is exciting and I love being their fan.

I also feel proud when their performance is better than their previous one, it just shows how much they improve. Looking back after 3+years, I'm always proud.

Guest JJ.biased

omgsh! I stopped myself from watching all other fancams but I just had to watch all the toyko dome fancams out there... its just too goood D;

I really loved the intro... i screamed watching it myself hehe

and please... keep negative discussions away T_T not that i want to avoid it, its jst that its no nessacary to be brining those kind of unimportant topics during this time

Guest Eltoshen

if there are audio clips available to share, people WILL share them.

many pics are posted because that's all we really have right now.

you can't expect people to look at their concert photos and go "they sing so well!"

as for audio clips that ARE available, maybe ppl just don't like listening to LQ audio so they don't comment?

many people were praising jae/yoochun for their duet and their composed song earlier and ppl even started complaining about that.

the majority of the people here don't spazz about their looks ALL the time. the thread is just like any other thread. just go into one of the other threads and you'll see the same things being discussed about.

after every music fair/music station/etc performances, you'll see people commenting about the performance. if the members gave a great performance and all people say is "they looked hot!" then yeah, i'd be like "wtf?" too. but people actually comment on the performance so i really don't understand what the problem is?

Reread my post. I wasn't attacking anybody for liking DBSK for their looks. I was just stating a fact that a fangirl seemed to have missed. No need to be so defensive when nobody was criticizing you to begin with.

I never said that. Please read my comment carefully. I'm one of those fangirls who fell in love with them because they are talented singers and dancers, looks come second for me. I intentionally didn't go into how talented they are because we all know the truth and I didn't say anything bad about liking THSK one way (because they are talented) or the other (because they are hot).

Pay more attention to your own post. You clearly said a teenager [the person you were quoting] that wasn't able to have fangirl moments (over looks) was a "sad" person.

Anyways, I think DBSK will still be active in Japan, right? Or was that new single just a rumor?

Guest rach03

Although Tokyo Dome is over, its A-Nation next!!! Takoyaki time? lol.

When they showed me how they are not your typical pretty boyband with their live rendition of Love In The Ice, their composing abilities (I'm still impressed with 9095), their all-rounder performance as they sing and dances well.

Lastly they are humble.

Guest badstar

When do I feel most proud?

I feel most proud when they achieve their dreams and when I know that in my own little way I did my very best to support them.

But to be quite honest, I've always felt proud to be a DBSK fan. I'm proud to shout to the whole world that I am a big fan of DBSK and will forever be! From day 1 up to now, I am proud of them and proud of myself being a fan! ^^

Guest DBSK_real

I found a report of Tohoshinki concert in my own language, but I think this report might be very interesting for Toho's fan here because the writer is a guy who is not Tohoshinki's fan. (Eventhough he didn't write much detail about our boys but still, this is quite interesting perspective.) So I ask his permission to translate his account to English. (Sorry for my english, this is might not be 100% correct)

=======================================================================

Watch Tohoshinki at Tokyo Dome.

Normally I didn't really listen to Tohoshinki's songs.

I knew only 2 songs, Share the World which is in One piece anime, and Mirotic.

But since they would held concert at Tokyo Dome which was rare for non-japanese asian artist, even for 2 round, I wanted to go. But at first I didn't pay that much attention to buy the ticket earlier because I think 2 rounds at Tokyo Dome, it should be easy to find a ticket. I didn't really want to be at the front row, just want to get the atmosphere of the concert.

Last week, I tried to buy the ticket from Family Mart but all ticket was sold out. --;

So I looked at Tohoshinki's website and a-ticket website, they are all soud out.

Look at the 2nd-hand ticket website, the price is insanely high. From the original price 7800 yen and 6000 yen, they are sold at 30,000 (up) yen. Moreover, the 30,000+ yen tickets are Mikire ticket which means there is some obstacle, e.g. post or speaker, on sight and so far away. That's not worth it.

Price of the ticket on the front is unbelievable, almost 100,000 Yen.

So I tried to make auction. No I didn't get any ticket because I could not find any ticket below 20,000 Yen.

Today I went to Tokyo Dome. At first, I tried walking at the front door but couldn't find anyone who sell the ticket. So I called my friend who told me that I should ask for the ticket at the station. They were not allowed to sell the ticket at the front of the Dome.

So I stood there and held the paper stated that I want to buy a ticket. (T/N: I am not sure the exact words that he used.)

I stood there for a while but nobody sold a ticket for me. Finally, the one nearby didn't get one so I asked whether I could buy that. From the number of the gate and row, the seat position should be OK. So I asked for the price. It was about 18,000 Yen which is still expensive but it's alright. This should be my last concert at Japan.

So I got the ticket and kept it in the pocket in my jeans. Once I arrived at entrance gate, since I force it in the pocket too harshly, the ticket was torn apart - - The part that must be ripped off and the part that I can keep were seperated. Luckily, the staff allowed me to go inside.

Actually at Tokyo Dome, as concert attendant, this is the third time. the first 2 are Madonna Confession Tour. At the first concert, I was in the front row. Another one, I bought the ticket just one day before the performance, gate 40 which is the last one on the stand, at the high end.

This round is; however, quite nice...on the stand...a little side one but not that far behind and not on the net-area. (T/N : not sure how to translate this. He was on the side which had no net as an obstacle.)

Once I got in, I was very surprised because they used all the stand seat. When I attended Madonna concert, some zones which had electric posts-blocking would be left empty. But in this concert, they used the full capacity of the stand. Apparently, the sight-blocking was already mentioned in the ticket but still, they were all sold out.

I heard that ,with 2 rounds, they sold about 100,000 tickets. Majority of the audience is female. There are also some aged female but unbelievably, there are many teenagers; like half-half with the first group.

When the concert started, the red light is everywhere. I used the one which sticked with the chair but but but....it was blue. (T/N: He is really not Tohoshinki's fan hahaha.) A woman beside me looked at me like...what are you doing?!? Why Blue?!?... swiftly, I kept the stick in my pocket.

Well, look as if everyone had bought their own light stick. - - everyone got it, some even got 2.

The concert is pretty fun even though I knew only 2 songs - -;

The performance was about 3 hours +. Stood all concert because everyone stood. If I sit, the Ticker one and the Mickey Mouse one would blind me. -_-; (T/N: 2 girls who wore Ticker suit and Mickey Mouse suit were standing in front of him.)

P.S.1 Was Yuchun ok? His expression seemed so tired. or that's normal?

P.S.2 Everyone screamed loudest when there was female dancer touch U-Know and Xiah at their Solo, especially at the kissing (real or fake? I don't really know.) They really scream as if the dome would collapse. - -; (T/N: It's the analogy hahaha.)

P.S.3 I don't know whether it's just me thinking about this... the screan shot with Xiah's performance, why did they keep shooting at his pant?

P.S.4 The back screen used the stage shoot too much. Should be something else for the concert only because there are already the side-screens.

P.S.5 No picture because we were not allowed to take photos.

P.S.6 TVXQ is currently taking tour in Korean, right? Because they just hold concerts in Thailand. Could they really remember the lyric and the dance step? The stage is obviously not the same because I watched the ending credit, all producer and staff are japanese.

Credit : lime lite@pantip.com

Trans : DBSK_real@soompi.com

=================================================================

I am just a new fan but I feel so proud of them every time when I watch their live performance. So most PROUD moment might be when I was in the Mirotic Concert at BKK last week.

Guest Shenlu

Before I start, what is with the mild fighting here? O_o we should all be so happy and proud of the boys for what they've accomplished this weekend.

Fans like the boys for all different reasons, who are we to question the reasons? I for one don't really care about anyone else besides how I feel, and the boys so... That's all I'm going to say on that issue. LOL :lol:

And now! ONTO... MY FAN ACCOUNT ^_^

[MY FAN ACCOUNT] 4th Live Tour Final in Tokyo Dome; July 5

Warning, it's RIDICULOUSLY LONG, and I pasted it from my livejournal so I've only pasted a bit of it and you can find the rest at my livejournal Here.

I don't want to stretch the page too much ^_^ there's enough traffic as it is~

I'm going to give my fanaccount of the concert on July 5~ Tohoshinki 4th live tour Final in Tokyo Dome. I actually have a fever, stuffy nose, I'm dizzy and my throat is sore (though that's thanks to the mass amount of screaming I did last night) but I honestly don't care because I'm still revelling in all that was the concert. However, if parts of my account make no sense, I blame the fever for frying my brain LOL.

First off, I want to say, I thought I was obsessively in love with the boys before, but NOW?! omg you have no idea. After almost five and a half years of non-stop love and support, I finally got to see my boys in concert, and for one of their most precious experiences too. <3 It's a day I will never ever forget, and I'm sure they won't either.

Also, just to quickly point out some differences between this concert and the rest of their tour (besides it being at the Dome XD) before I go into detail; they didn't perform Beautiful You or Box in the Ship~ Instead we got We Are! Live in the Ice, and their solos/duet, which I think was a pretty good trade; though I did miss Junsu's adlib at the end of Beautiful You that I was told about, but oh well XD

I got into the dome pretty early (I was near the front when they started letting people in) and I was sat in my seat for about half an hour or more; my seat was pretty close to the stage! I didn't need binoculars but I was far enough back to appreciate the full choreography and organisation of the concert <33 also the 7 screens were perfect to appreciate the close ups of each member, and then swap to watching the full performance.

I actually missed the beginning video! T___T As I said, I got in the dome pretty early, when I decided to go to the bathroom for good measure before hand, so I went to find one and OMG the lines were ridiculous. I joined the one I thought was the shortest but I didn't even get in until gone 6 D: I was almost in when I heard the screams and the video, myself and all the girls left in there were just like 'Ahh! T_T' and everyone started hurrying. I got out and literally ran to my seat, apologising to everyone as I clambered past them to get to my seat JUST IN TIME to have the stage light up for Secret Game. OMG this song is perfect to open the concert, it really gets everyone going and everyone just started to wave their penlights in sync; the red sea was truly gorgeous~

Next was Share the World, and Jaejoong really went for it during his parts ^^ not to mention Junsu's screams, they were too awesome. Again, this song really gets everyone psyched and excited. The section I was in, everyone seemed to have a strong bias for Yunho, so the screams for him were loudest, while quieter for the other members. So, because I adore each of the members and my favourite is whoever I'm looking at in the moment, I screamed for every member so I basically screamed for the entire 3 hours (minus the ballads of course).

Doush!te was the third song to be performed; and I have to admit watching the broadcasts of all of their Doush!te performances, I thought they would struggle, but they were absolutely perfect. Their voices were so strong and Jaejoong and Changmin hit their notes completely spot on, it gave me goosebumps and I couldn't help but say 'wahhh *-*' several times LOL............................

Continued at my livejournal Here!

Credit; Shenlu@Soompi/LJ.

Do NOT take out without permission. EVER.

V Shang~ XD I know! I'm still hyped too and I can't believe the DVD is up for pre-order already O_O I was shocked to see that.

Guest squeaky

Umm I'm in a hurry so here are a couple of these translated tidbits:

2009070613575910021.jpg

Nae Suzuki's former member Nae Suzuki attended the July 4th Tokyo Dome Concert. In her blog, she posted a picture of her and her friend in the tour t-shirt and wrote "On the 4th, I went to the Tokyo Dome to see the TVXQ concert. It left me with a very deep impression. The music and dancing and MCing and everything was perfect. The fans' waving of the bright red glowsticks was very clean while simultaneous with the five members. I was almost moved to tears. The intense dance songs and lives were skillfull and I have a very high regard for them. I want to never lose my original intention and I want to become a modest artist like TVXQ."

credit: newsen + squeaky@iscreamshinki.net

"U-Know Yunho and Jokwon have used my music to become singers."

Techno singer Lee Jung Hyun said "In the past, when I first met TVXQ, U-Know Yunho said "Noona, I passed the SM Entertainment Auditions with your song "Peace!"

credit: News Open World + squeaky@iscreamshinki.net

that's all!!

Guest yeezer

CONGRATULATIONS TOHOSHINKI!!! SO PROUD OF YOU BOYS!!

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WENT TO SUPPORT OUR BOYS!!

I can't believe I missed out on being a part of this big event in our boys' history. Thank you everyone for all the fan accounts,

video clips and beautiful pics. Now I can't wait for my dvd to get here. I know it will be one awesome concert dvd and I'll

probably never get tired of watching it lol.

NOW GET SOME MUCH DESERVED REST BOYS!! :D

^ Thanks for the tidbits, Squeaky Jools!LOL. I didnt know Ho used his song at the SM auditions. It's great! XD

And wow, Toria, that fan account is amazing! :D I love reading fan accounts. and im still hyped up with the TD. Geeez, cant wait for the release of the DVDs!

Guest Senorita_

I have question about the blue sea at today Tokyo Dome. Is it a plan by someone or group to give blue light stick to audience? who is that? I really love the idea. Even Yunho said in the clip that he is impressed. Go Go BigEast and Cassiopiea!!!

thanks for pictures, clips, links etc. :rolleyes:

I read that it was a BigEast project to do the Blue Sea during Stand By U :) They are really amazing <3

Thanks everyone for the pics, fancams and fanaccounts. The boys' can now have alot of rests, they really deserve it :)

Guest minh_89

there are so many fan accounts and they're all so detailed! i love how all the fan accounts are consistant when it comes to praising the boys' performances.

when i'm the proudest dbsk fan: is prob when i see the boys truly, truly happy after a concert/award ceremony/performance. when they know they've done their best and worked their hardest and they see the appreciation and love that their fans give them. i don't understand how ppl can say that they are overrated. they work so diligently and constantly improve every day. nothing was served to them on a silver platter, they had to work their way up from the very bottom. i think they deserve all of the fame they get because they've worked so hard for it.

Guest ickboo

when do i feel the most proud of our dbsk members?

when they go on shows and the host(s) excitedly ask them to sing a capella!!! this always makes me feel so proud!! it show cases not only their amazing voices, but their more than amazing team work.

but they are definitely an awesome group that has accomplished so much! we always discuss how much each member has improved in various aspects while being a dbsk member, ne? i admire their determination, how they're never satisfied and so willing to try new things. this is why, i think, they have attracted so many fans who become so loyal afterward. :3

i just love them. <3

i want my 4th live concert DVD!!!!

i have watched a few fan cams so far, but i will try my best to hold off until september so i can enjoy the dvd wholly.

i hope you people realize this, lots of my friends like thsk but they don't like this thread.. so full of superficial fangirl comments.

Wow. This comment was so "i'm better than you, you shallow fan girls".

We're all here mainly because we love their music. I mean, we don't listen to their double eyelids or shiny hair on the CD. We listen to their voices. To their songs. Because we, obviously, like them.

And spazzing over their looks is completely normal. We're fangirling teenagers who want their favorite singers to be perfect in every aspect. So we gush over how they look gorgeous when swishing their hair, how they have the cutest laughter, how when they fart it smells like Channel No.5.

So don't act all high and mighty and if you really are unable to lower down yourself to our level and fangirl from time to time, well then don't come to this thread. As simple as that.

EDIT: Aw man, first time I topped a page and I have nothing to share. Well, I have a question for you-

- Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

No bashing, I'm just curious.

I really can't listen to 'Get me some' and 'Million men'. They sound too Backstreet Boy-ish.

Guest Heaven2100

well.. a great discussion really... i feel proud of them every time they perform.. because like someone said here this is the time we see DBSK.. we see their emotions passion and i think the real them!!! And when they I cry i really cry with them!!! because i'm proud of them!! and especcially now.. TOKYO DOME!!!!

about the pairing thing.. to tell you the truth it was really strange to at first to see these pairing at first.. when i was a newbie... because i always thought... god what it is?! why to pair them like that? but now.. i think that is shows their friendship and love to each other.. they are really brothers for me.. really we can say that they grew up together... but really I agree some people, fans... take really seriously the pairing.. like sometimes they refer yunjae as a mom and dad... Or Changmin is there child or something.. i really don't understand this sorry... and actually i don't care if they are gays.. I adoer them as artists and I'm sure that they are great people and I don't care if they are gays.. this is their life..!!!

and really we need to be happy now and post positive comments not negative like this..!! This is how you support our boys?? OR MEN??:D

and about what song I can't stand??:) whhooo..; when I didn't like them at first i hated all the songs almost..:D

but now when I'm a fan.. i think Stand up... i just don't really like it.... and yeah there are some songs especially old ones that sound pretty similiar to BSB... (not that I have something against them.. i used to listen to their songs... but.. not anymore)

Archived