[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest lenale

my heart and mind are still so full of worries, i feel so useless and restless...hopefully our boys are alright now...hopefully they're taking a so needed break...we dont want to see them overwork themselves for us...we only want to see them happy...i hope they remember this...

•東方神起•~ ごめんなさい ~

thank you Yukarii chan for making and sharing this video^^ i love the purpose of it, because its right...no matter our bias, in the end of the day, we love, trust and support the 5 of them...be it as a group, unit or individually...lately, we're so worried for them, so as long as they can find happiness in what they're doing, thats all that matters to me...i'll keep supporting them forever without questionning their decisions...

i enjoyed a lot watching your video....someday we'll see again those happy moments...lets have faith...lets be positive about it...

[MORE PHOTOS]100705 Yunho In Gimpo Airport Back to Korea

i am glad Yunho is back in Korea...most probably he'll be very busy with his future project rehearsal (SM town and Goong the musical), but at least he is at home, surrounded and pampered by his loved ones...

thank you Amu chan and nery for posting those pictures^^even walking casually at the airport, it feels as if he is on the runway...lolz...

Beautiful Love Ep 5 and 6

oh thank you also for posting episode 5, thank you so much^^...its not easy to have raws for "beautiful love", so definitely we're happy and thanksful no matter the quality...as you said, its better than nothing at all...finally, we can watch it!!!

DBSK Funny moments!

thank you Elizabeth for posting this video^^...we definitely need something like this to warm our heart and forget our worries for like 9.50 mn.

neway, dont think too much over what your friend said, because something like this would never ever happen...it will be our DBSK, HoMin and JYJ, or individually, but never new members in the group...this can never happen, not at this point anymore...

(PICS) Outside Kobe International House, Yunho Fanmeeting

its funny, it feels as if they're supporting a football team...lolz...

thank you fun junsu for sharing those pictures^^

[Trans] 100705 Tohoshinki Staff Twitter Update

glad to read the event was a great success...but its not surprising though...fans are missing the boys so much, they dont miss any opportunity to meet them...and i dont doubt their welcome was heartwarming for Yunho...

thanks for the info sheilapiglet

welcome in soompi and in the thread lalalaLynn^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest selinayunjae

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg685/scaled.php?tn=0&server=685&filename=c2e4.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

does anyone know where is this from?

thx in advance

---------

i hope js will get well soon

jae will be back to his normal self.

wish them luck :)

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

I´d like to thank U always for all great posts here !!!

Domo Arigatou !!!

Ah ne Yunho♥´such beautiful in this last airport pics ne ???

I love his hat supa cute and full style too !

So I[´m posting some more Airport Pics for Us !!!

Yunho Airport Pics

1754.jpg

1753.jpg

1752.jpg

1751.jpg

1750.jpg

1749.jpg

1748.jpg

Credits:eyes on U

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Ah ne :wub:

So As I miss JaeJoong♥ so much I made a new surprise for Us

It´s just for fun :wub:

The song is cool 200.gifLOL!

So I solved to do something in this atmosphere u.U"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlHKo-vLrw

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest SoFarSoClose

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg685/scaled.php?tn=0&server=685&filename=c2e4.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

does anyone know where is this from?

thx in advance

---------

i hope js will get well soon

jae will be back to his normal self.

wish them luck :)

It was during their 'Break Out' jacket photoshoot!

Staffs reported that JJ had to posed on one leg for so long so many times, so he was depressed! (if that was the case!) It was during the time they were also rumoured not talking to each other and staying separately as well~

Guest lalalaLynn

^ Wah i thought that was from kmtvs health test where Chunnie was sad he lost, 

but now that i take a closer look, you're right oo' I feel stupidㅋㅋ 

@Sayuri JaeJoong

I really liked your video!

It fits him so good *o* 

I didn't even notice the scar on Yunbears face!

What happened to him?ㅠㅠ

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome♥! (:

Guest alexkziel

Yunho's scar is old, when he fell from a rooftop whe he was a child.

It goes below his eye and around his cheek.

Sometimes is less obvious because they use make up or ps.

eaeddc8b5c2822cefd1f100.jpg

46105801200902212018473.jpg

Guest sheilapiglet

who else noticed his ear?!...it's like 2 earrings have been pulled out and the piercing holes have now become a line instead...*shudders*...I hope that YH's earrings didn't get caught onto something...cuz that's what it looks like....the one where his eyes were closed showed such sadness...i can tell he's exhausted physically and emotionally...I hope he's okay.

stuff to share:

Yunho Goong Ticket Sales Update

According to Interpark, Goong tickets for September 9 (8:00 p.m.), September 10 (8:00 p.m.) and September 19(7 p.m.) are already SOLD OUT! You can imagine Korean fans' reactions at not even having a chance to buy Yunho's opening night tickets for September 9. (tickets probably went to the Japanese tour package)

It seems Goong tickets will be sold in segments starting July 8 at 9:00 p.m.

According to Goong homepage:

VIP seats = 100,000 won

OP seats = 90,000 won

R seats = 80,000 won

S seats = 60,000 won (according to Interpark, students with proper ID can get 30% discount for S seats only)

Goong Running Time is 120 minutes which includes intermission

Show Times: Monday, No Shows

Tues-Fri, 8:00 p.m.

Sat., Sun, 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

credits: lovelyunho@JungYunhoSoompiForums

wow, Japan fans are so quick!....hope that some korean fans will be able to still find tickets!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Yunho's scar is old, when he fell from a rooftop whe he was a child.

It goes belows his eye and around his cheek.

Sometimes is less obvious because they use make up or ps.

i know about that scar, but i'm talking about the red line on the corner of his eye:

http://j.imagehost.org/0384/34195d10f9eefac3c2ce79a9.jpg

i've never seen that one before.

i guess, i just never noticed that before...

ok. it's good, that it's nothing new.

Guest alexkziel

i know about that scar, but i'm talking about the red line on the corner of his eye:

http://j.imagehost.org/0384/34195d10f9eefac3c2ce79a9.jpg

i've never seen that one before.

It's the same one bb, it looks red because he doesn't have make up.

I will post one more pic so you can see it better, sorry it's a little big.

2yhsyuibkk.jpg

I'm so happy for him ^_^ , I saw the information the last week about the japanese buying the september dates.

The theater is small so good luck to koreans because there are japanese and chinese fans waiting for it too.

I hope they have a lot of fun and they give a lot of cheers to our boy in his Musical debut!

Guest lenale

ジェジュン Smooth Criminal

very unique, very creative, its Sayuri chan trademark ^_^ ...i love how you make a story on your own for your MV...it really gives them sometihng special and unique...thank you for sharing^^

missing JaeJae so much...and i am so worried for him lately...cant help those worries invading my heart....neway...

Yunho Airport Pics

thank you also for posting Yunho's airport pictures^^...he looks damn handsome on those pictures :wub: i am glad we could see as many....missing his smile though...

wow, its awesome how fast the tickets are sold out...no so surprising though, with Yunho casted in the musical, it was expected tickets would sell like hot cakes...japanese fans are sure fast...lolz...but i am certain korean fans (and international ones too) will have their share...so happy for Yunho, he'll perform in full packed theatres...

thanks for the info sheilapiglet

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

Ah Domo Arigatou for all your great posts here !!!

I´m just passing to post some pics from

[PHOTOS]100706

Goong Official Gallery

1755.jpg

1756.jpg

1762.jpg

1757.jpg

1758.jpg

1759.jpg

1760.jpg

1761.jpg

1764.jpg

Beautiful pics ne ???

Yunho♥ looks a child in this pics SoOoOoO cute !!!

I´m so excited for Goong Musical !!!

I can´t wait for !!!

Credits:Musical Goong Official site

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest ayunda

hey guys,

5th thread has been officially opened!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343401

:D

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

---------------

TVXQ is also recognized as a good-natured K-Pop star. It has been 10 years since the duo debuted, but they are still friendly to everyone. When I visited their concert held at the Nissan Stadium of Yokohama last August, I could verify how faithful they are. TVXQ did their level best for everything. Their extended service to fans was a clear template of how a true superstar should act. They tried to make eye contact with every single fan to satisfy all the fans. They also answered all the questions asked by reporters in the sincere and frank way. At the end of a press interview, U-Know Yunho waved a greeting to one reporter who is an old acquaintance with him.

----------------

source: http://theseener.com/board/index.html?id=exclusivecolumn&no=2

Archived