I'm so PROUD of our boys

I LOVE YOU DBSK/TOHOSHINKI

2009 is ur GOLD year <333

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intan

Hi everyone, I was on vacation for a week and after that went for camping. Got back yesterday and been backtracking. Although it takes a while for me, it's better than last year cause last year, I was away for a week and have to backtrack about 100 pages. Woah. This time I only have to backtrack about 30 plus pages. Though still :wacko: . So many discussion, opinions, disagreements. Phew! I think soompi had improved in terms of there's not too much fangirling and spazzing but more of heated discussions. lol sometimes it's a pleasing one, sometimes, I just don't feel like reading any. but what do we expect. This is a forum anyway rite. lol So many people have different opinions.

I've been reading all the fanaccounts from various concerts. Thanks to those who shared their experience and kindly wrote all the long details of the concert happenings. I really enjoyed reading them. And sometimes, I feel magical reading those fanaccounts because they were really described beautifully. Especially the concerts in Japan. I bet it is 100 times more beautiful being at the concert itself.

I got back just in time to catch up with "The Dome" updates yesterday. Kyaaaa!!!! and it is so beautiful. They finally made it. Of course YooSuMinHo would cried. Such a beautiful memories had been created rite. Some people was hoping Jaejoong to shed tears too but I don't mind cause I've always had this thought, if all of them are crying, who will continue to sing and finish the song. lol. So Jaejoong is the man yesterday. hehe..and for today's concert only YunJaeChun got teary-eyed? haha. the crying chart is really random nowadays. But I feel that if they cried, it is really from their honest feelings.

Jaechun's duet: It was a sweet surprised for me when I found out about Jaechun's duet yesterday. Although Jaechun is my favorite, I usually based my thoughts on rationale and likely unbiased opinions, and I always think Jaechun voices fits each other really well like in LITI, Bolero and SBU. The latest, COLORS is just SO BEAUTIFUL!! When I found out about Jaechun's duet, I was like YAY! after listening, I was like AWWW! pretty, and when I backtracked some more and found out that it's Jaechun's own composition I was like OMG! REALLY? WOW, AMAZING! I've been listening to this song countlessly at the moment. So beautiful.

Although this song is said to be for the "35th Hello Kitty Anniversary", based on the lyrics, I think Jaechun wrote this beforehand, I mean, not thinking of "Hello Kitty" as the theme because the lyrics closely describes about the members them self (if not about soulmate relationship. lol :P ). Furthermore, mickytohos mentioned that Jaechun wrote this song for Tokyo Dome and I also read about this about in another fanaccount/news. Maybe this song is chosen or proposed as the "Hello Kitty Anniversary" song after that. Well, I dunno, just my opinions.

1228923074index08121001.jpg

For someone’s sake

we are here.

Although we can only achieve small things,

even just for 1 second,

we still want to stop all the tears in this world

and turn them all into smiles.

Keep loving, and keep walking,

we've been believing that we will be able to

convey these overflowing feelings.

Even before we were born,

we knew that we would meet,

and that we would be searching for our dreams together.

p.s: Chun's random vocab, last time it's the ginger bread man, this time it's the Christmas tree. lolcute Chunnie. :lol:

About the recent issues: Jaejoong as a trophy, I don't see it as a really negative issues being brought up by kinkie_lass, in a way I think it is true to a certain extent. And she already mentioned that she find it amusing and merely sharing her thoughts. lol. I've thought about this too before. I think it's quite obvious how so many fans like to pair their favorite members with Jaejoong. It is unavoidable, we have to admit Jaejoong is a really beautiful guy and has feminine qualities. (Although Jaejoong is actually very manly). Maybe that's why Jaejoong's couples are so popular and there are so many Jaejoong's pairing fans. There's not really a problem about this. It's only become annoying if a couple is over highlighted for unreasonable fangirling imaginations. But this time, Jaechun's duet totally deserves all the fangirling and spazzes for their beautiful composition. And I hope we can be open minded about this. Don't be jealous to Jaechun. Every couple deserves to get their highlight when it is the right time and when the moment is so genuine that we can simply feel it in our heart. The DBSK coupling fandom is just for fun and also because we like to see the brotherly affections among the members. It's LOVE :wub:

Full time singers & composers~~

sbulegra34.jpg

Part time dorks~~lol :P

090630sbu23.jpg

090701sbuhm16.gif

~~Now, let's listen to COLOURS again, shall we. :P

***The blue glow sticks is SO BEAUTIFULLY BREATHTAKING! well done to the fans! The boys do something for the fans and in return the fans do something for the boys too. We gives happiness to each other~~

credit: as tagged

Guest greenathena

CONGRATULATIONS DBSK!

You're indeed the best boyband in the world! (atleast for me..) :P

I hope they visit Philippines atleast a day. Or any South East Asian countries. lol, They're so popular here in the Philippines. Btw, It's like a dream come true for DBSK! omg~ I feel like crying right now,..I can't say anything more but CONGRATULATIONS! I know they're the best!

I'm also from the Philippines and I don't think they're popular here. Kpop fans in the Philippines are very limited.

Congratulations to the boys for achieving one of their biggest dreams! <333

[TRANS] 090705 Thank You Mail

Changmin

It has ended today!

We are able to stand on the Tokyo Dome stage which we never dared to dream of

I'm very happy.

Everybody thank you~ T_T

Changmin is just too humble! ^^

It's too cute & cool that Colours will be used for Hello Kitty's anniversary! :lol:

Thanks everyone who shared their fan-accounts, pics and vids of the boys' TD concert! It's great both fans and the boys have had such a blast during the concerts~ ^^ And now their 4th live tour is officially over. One more congrats to them for the successful live tour in Japan! :D

Oh, I feel really offended by what kashmier said. Just wanna say I agree completely with mandasoh.

Guest fin123

[TRANS] 090705 THSK's First Performance in Tokyo Dome Attracted Over 50,000

2009.7.5 05:03

Korea's very own popular group, THSK, started their final performance for their Japan Tour at the Tokyo Dome on the 4th this month. They will be performing for two days.

The Dome is called "Home," being one of the largest places which have the best dance and melody sounding to it.

They are the first Korean group to perform at the Tokyo Dome. In 2005, the year they debuted, it had always been their dream to perform there.

Jaejoong (23) said "It's larger than I had expected," with smiles on his face. Junsu (22) "I feel like I'm dreaming. My chest is now filled with happiness."

Being the first one to sing a solo in the tour, Changmin would be singing heavy rock while Junsu will demonstrate 「XIAHTIC」 in Japanese. Yunho(23) will be performing 「CHECKMATE」.

And Yoochun, along with Jaejoong (23), would be doing a duet of 「COLORS~Melody and Harmony~」. This song would be shown to the 50,000 people in the audience for the first time.

They will be performing their new song 「Stand by U」 and 32 other songs.

"This live is the best!" Yunho said with huge satisfaction on his face. "All of this is thanks to you! (Thank you for your support)" Jaejoong said, which made the dome fill with cheers in the end.

They toured over 9 locations, performing over 21 times which cost about 30 billion yen.The Tokyo Dome Concert DVD has been decided to be released on the 30th of September.

Source: sanspo

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Guest ranju

Wow CONGRATS to GUYS. They really did a good job. From reading all the updates it feels like everything went well.

Thank you all for the updates.

TVXQ Fighting !!! Love you Guys.

Guest mizz_t12

CONGRATULATIONS DBSK!

You're indeed the best boyband in the world! (atleast for me..) :P

I hope they visit Philippines atleast a day. Or any South East Asian countries. lol, They're so popular here in the Philippines.

I'm also from the Philippines and I don't think they're popular here. Kpop fans in the Philippines are very limited.

I AGREE WITH GREENATHENA. AND K-POP LOVERS ARE VERY LIMITED. EVEN MY FRIENDS DON'T KNOW THEM. THEY EVEN ASKED WHY I WAS SO INTO K-POP.

ANYWAYS, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I VISITED THIS THREAD. SO MUCH TO CATCH UP! GEEZ... <_<

THANKS FOR THE PICS, FAN CAMS, ETC. :)

Guest mansanasnam

Congratulations to our boys!!!

their dream had come true!

our dream for them in japan had come true!

and it's very successful!

WOW

a lot of other foreign artist have tried filling the Tokyo Dome but failed...

but Tohoshinki got it sold out in less than 30mins speaks a lot of how much they are recognized in Japan and Asia!

and i really have to congratulate Bigeast! that blue glowsticks during Stand By U is amazing!

it is really very beautiful!!

i'm sure the boys are so touched at the surprise.. :)

omedetou! ;)

p.s.

i'm a member of cass here in the philippines and membership is not as great as bigeast or you know what i mean..

i'm such a huge fan but all i can do is order stuff online or buy abroad because record stores here wouldn't know what you're talking about if you asked them about DBSK / THSK / TVXQ..

generally.. our country has very westernized tastes so kpop and jpop and the likes do not appeal much..

sad for a fangirl like me cause i would wanna show DBSK love here in my country!

Guest annne82

I was not there but thanks to the fan accounts I dream like I was just there..

I know and the boys know that each time they do a concert everyone wishes to be with them but to be so highly represented by both Cassiopeia and Bigeast is just so wonderful..

The blue sea project has been done so so beautifully..

I hope to read more fan account and am sure to be getting this DVD back here to Mauritius..(one way or the other lol)

Just CHAPEAU to the boys..

Can't wait to see what they are preparing for us next now..

One more dream realised I hope we will be able to help them for more dreams :)

Guest BoA_TVXQ

http://i39.tinypic.com/acv14.jpg

Credits: dnbn + OneTVXQ.com

[TRANS] 090705 Max Matsuura's Blog

THSK live has ended, it's 1am now.

THSK's Tokyo Dome Live.

It's 1am now, but all the THSK fans are still unable to calm their excited feelings!

http://i43.tinypic.com/rihlkw.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/16k6zno.jpg

Source: Max Matsuura's Blog

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

BLUE OCEAN, im very amazed by what Bigeast did for the boys. Yeah, the blue brings the new future, the new step, the new meaning. Even now, i cant believe that Tokyo Dome is over. my friend and I have already made a small party to toast this important event. After this, the new page will open for the boyz, they wont be seemed like foreign artist, now they're real Japanese artist. I mean nationality is not a big deal and music can make everyone become one xD

i'm a silent lurker here, i like thsk but some of the comments here are so over the top.

you love to praise their looks more than their talents, you love fan service and couple thingy.

i like thsk for their talent and live perfs and yet when i come here all fans spazz about is their looks and their hairs or couple fan service.

i hope you people realize this, lots of my friends like thsk but they don't like this thread.. so full of superficial fangirl comments.

my feeling was like you in past, maybe about 2 years ago. I thought Cassers would be out of sight, out of mind if they kept working in Japan and They juz wanted to make difference , so they did some things which was over their conditions like stalking the boyz, buying all their singles and albums, attending at all their concerts.Then they talked it to everyone who they knew like " hey, i did it, i did it for them", they acted as if they had known them well but inside it wasnt like that. But when newstars appeared, they almost forgot the boyz. is it called love? Someone i know they like DBSK cos of their looks but you shouldnt say the same for everyone. i love couple , yeah joongshim and Homin are my favors. I think everyone has different taste, so if you dont luv coule and fangirling comments, its so ok as long as WE LOVE THEM. xD

Guest blackelement_ice

how i wish to be there...

be apart of the red and blue ocean...

i will ...I WILL!!!

ONE DAY! I'LL MAKE MY WAY THERE!

pssssssssstt..did korean cassies borrowed their elf sis litestick?

*is bricked by everyone*

-----------------------------------------

aaaaaaaaaah..whos food is dat...plus holding that bun...aaaaaaaaaaisssh..making me hungry..

havent take my dinner..and its past 12 oready..so forget the dinner.

eat tomorrow morning

if eat now will only make gain more weight..duuh

Guest kamenishikeii

It's a bit late, but...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PERFECT BOYS!!!!

This tour was the very good job! 2009 is the best year ever! :D

Thanks to Cassiopeia, Bigeast, and other intenational fans for the huge support!! You are sooo nice, and I'm really proud of you! The blue sea was amazingly beautiful. :)

Guest paloma_jaejoong

CONGRATULATIONS BOYS *-*

You deserve all good and better!

They made the time to show you!

I am not only happy but we all, by seeing that dream become reality,

feel our love and support from all over the world. Even not being there,

I love you the same way.

Blue sea, that wonderful surprise for them. ;)

FANCAMS TOKYO DOME!

OMG!

thanks for posting!

was really beautiful! is not compared to being there

but, I need this dvd for remembrance! :o

Guest asdfhjkl;

Congratulations!

So many things are happening at once it's so overwhelming!

Congrats for SBU for passing the 150k mark, TSC for passing the 300k mark, and lastly, a successful Tokyo Dome <3 Lol! I'm surprised that not all of them cried. I guess the boys are stronger than we think :D

I've been listening to Colors nonstop. I think it's so random how it's being used for Hello Kitty's anniversary though, lol!

i'm a silent lurker here, i like thsk but some of the comments here are so over the top.

you love to praise their looks more than their talents, you love fan service and couple thingy.

i like thsk for their talent and live perfs and yet when i come here all fans spazz about is their looks and their hairs or couple fan service.

i hope you people realize this, lots of my friends like thsk but they don't like this thread.. so full of superficial fangirl comments.

Uhhhh hi; I like DBSK for their talent and live performances, AND for their looks and fan service. I hope you realize how rude your comment is, because just assuming that people in this thread are superficial and air-headed fangirls is not only NOT okay, but also NOT true.

Guest Honey_KizZ

CONGRATULATIONS TVXQ!!!!

all the hard work over the years in japan have paid off!

i'm so proud of them! <3

kpop in general is like that...focusing a lot on image...

anyways...some people do make comments on their looks a lot...

i dont see what's wrong w/ it...they're just stating their opinion.

i though it was weird @ 1st the couple and all...but i realize, some people just

like their interactions and friendship...it's part of the fandom.

if people only cared about their image and looks...i'm sure they would have left

dbsk fandom by now... there are people who stick w/ them because they know that theyre

more than just pretty faces...

for me i love them because of their look, music, personality and friendship.

V

thank you for the pictures!

the blue sea is beautiful..

Archived