♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

AHHH those pix are :wub: :wub:

but i was reading the spoiler..xP but it said that

JD breaks up with JP....that makes me sad but i had already heard that T_T

but JP gets stabbed??? literally? and why??

can someone explain please?? xD cuz i really don't get it....

Not too clear with the stabbing, for sure we know that JP will get stabbed either by somebody hired by his mo or somebody that target JP to stab but mistaken him to be JH and in the process of stabbing JH, JP cover and was stabbed.

I have made a decision on the mugs...down to 2 choices.

so hard. Mug 1 and Mug 2

^ Judy, i'm so sorry i haven't been active for the past few days. Finals has just ended and i rewarded myself to go see SS501 perform "Because I'm Stupid" live. :lol: Anyhow, i love the tshirts you're getting and i'm so excited on sending those to them! Hopefully we will see them with it.. Even if the show has ended.=P The mugs.. i have no idea, all of them are so cuteeee! I just wish we could put an engraved "Joondi <3" on them. :P But yes, i also got Irene's pm and i will definitely make a graphic for the background of our letter. Just provide me with a deadline. ^_^ Now i can't choose what photos to use because there are such nice ones!!!xD Not to mention the new ones just released. *dies* Well, i can't die yet until i finish the graphic for us.^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work and effort! I have spring break this week, so hopefully i'll be able to respond to you gals and this thread more often.=DD

I like this picture the most!! undeniable love chemistry between junpyo( lee min ho) and goo hye sun(jandi). Tell me who could beat them to it in terms of chemistry ? LOL.

LOVE is in the AIR

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3143/pp09032200031.jpg

Having a picnic. Yummy :wub:

http://www.donga.com/photo/news/200903/200903220107.jpg

credit as labelled.

^ Ditto! I love the on- and off-screen chemistry between JOONDI and MinSun!xD The only time i am reminded that HyeSun is older is when i hear the boys call her noona behind the scenes. >_< haha. So.... Joon Pyo finally gets to have that lunchbox meal made by Jan Di. :rolleyes: Oh, he looks so satisfied~~ The kisses are just :o ... more PLEASE!!!xD Believe it or not, i've yet to watch ep21 because i've been busy as heck. So i'm going to watch it tonight so i can watch ep22 tomorrow! I'm soooo excited! You do not know how much i've missed BOF and our JOONDI couple.. and you Joondifieds! :D Thank you for all your photos and videos!!xD

Guest BelindalovesTOP

seriously guys, thanks so much for posting the pics, they look so adorable, this is like my favorite on screen couple ever, when i saw the pics i squealed like a fangirl, well, a joondi fan girl that is!!! :wub:

i cant wait to see the upcoming episodes, sigh* this image made my heart melt with love.

3893e4ca209b8c76da5b819e3ed84dea1237787041_large.gif

Guest LuvTvSeries

omg after the new batch of pictures came out i just had to make a new wallpaper... this one and the paradise ones are probably my favorite!!.. cant wait for eps. 23..

3088vev.jpg

Guest BelindalovesTOP

omg after the new batch of pictures came out i just had to make a new wallpaper... this one and the paradise ones are probably my favorite!!.. cant wait for eps. 23..

%7Boption%7D3088vev.jpg

YET ANOTHER AWESOME WALLPAPER CREATED, THANKS! =]

Guest ml_87

the PD tricks us again. JoonDi moment in today episode is much less than i expected. the zoo date only last for 2 minutes. i'm very angried now! luckily, the chemistry onscreen of JP-JD is so so great! i have never seen such a happy smile on JD's face. i'm 100% sure that she will end up with Jp but the PD knows our weakess very well, right? we wanna more more JoonDi. if in tomorrow episode , the date is still that short. i dont know what i will do to the PD >"<

Guest tam1430267282

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Kyaaa!! You two, would you stop being so cute!! :lol:

The new pics coming out are making me really happy!! :D:lol:

151003339_L.jpg

151003340_L.jpg

151001183_L.jpg

151001182_L.jpg

151001181_L.jpg

JP doing his signature pose when he thinks he's saying something intelligent or when he's correcting someone.. haha! :lol:

151003335_L.jpg

151003334_L.jpg

151003345_L.jpg

Guest honeypia

Am i seeing it different? There's something in the way Jun Pyo looks at Jandi in this ep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-shdC9OHY

Check 9:15. His eyes purely showed joy and love. But I noticed GHS looked tired while having dinner.

Now I so love 9:27 part ^ when Junpyo looks at Jandi while she picks up a food. Like he was trying not to laugh that much and just grin while eating? You know what I mean? Hehehe.

9:31-9:32.. feels like its Hyesun smiling and laughing, isn't?

Gosh. Now they're starting to REALLY confuse me. :P I guess they're just good good good actors.

Guest ml_87

i think i'm crazy now! i have rewatched the scene JP says to JD that he loves her a lot of times.

JP: " Jan Di ah, i'm sorry for making u tired"

JP: " Jan DI ah, i love you"

JP's voice is so sincere. it shows that he loves JD so much. oh, my heart is melting now!!:D

honeypia: me, too. i try to convince myself that Minho is very good actor, but i cant stop thinking that. he he. oh, the way JP looks at JD. his eyes are full of happiness. he cant help smiling. i have never seen such an actor can express his feeling through his eyes as good as Minho. watching this scene, his feeling changes very naturally and properly

Guest honeypia

honeypia: me, too. i try to convince myself that Minho is very good actor, but i cant stop thinking that. he he. oh, the way JP looks at JD. his eyes are full of happiness. he cant help smiling. i have never seen such an actor can express his feeling through his eyes as good as Minho. watching this scene, his feeling changes very naturally and properly

Personally after seeing all those episode 23 date scenes, i'm actually struggling to fight these fangirling feelings. hahahahahhaha. Trying to be as objective as possible. :D But everytime I stare at those eyes, those pair of eyes we've been watching for the past three months, I couldn't help but compare the way they look in the past.

Guest F4fan

JD looks wary. JP was about to get marry to her friend. She's happy but she's worried and cautious. They hadn't resolved anything. She also probably feels bad for JK while JP doesn't have much sympathy for JK right then. He's clearly happy almost a boyishly happy because he gets out of a wedding and can be with his girl. Guys are simple-minded like that. I think it just shows them at two different places. She doesn't get happier until JP apologizes for hurting her and says he loves her.

Her smile from the night to the next day is almost a 180. She gave her inner/whole body smile when they were playing flower footsie.

wow!! I haven't watched ep22 yet! But eeeee~ it looks and sounds like Joondi is having a merry time!! ^_^ I can't wait to watch. I am absolutely in love with their outfits when they're sitting with the telescope. :P Thanks for the photos, i'll come back and spazzzzz.xD

Guest webby

argh.... the pictures for ep 22 definitely promised something better than the actual kiss which lasted like 2 to 3 seconds. now it has completely doused my hopes for the scarf kiss in ep 23 since the tonne of pictures of the scarf kiss spells so much spark. i hope i will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. if not, someone has to combine the tonne of pictures for the scarf kiss in ep 23, and make our own slow motion rendition of the sweet moment.

Guest ml_87

oh, just finished watching episode 22 with sub. JP-Jd the best couple ever!!! but i wish the kiss were longer :D in the zoo date, JOONDI is like a family, right? JP-the dad holding his son . JD looks happy when walking with her husband and her dear child. oh, i'm gonna crazy if BOF doesnt finish with at least a wedding of our couple :D

Guest anthonymarie

oh, just finished watching episode 22 with sub. JP-Jd the best couple ever!!! but i wish the kiss were longer :D in the zoo date, JOONDI is like a family, right? JP-the dad holding his son . JD looks happy when walking with her husband and her dear child. oh, i'm gonna crazy if BOF doesnt finish with at least a wedding of our couple :D

lol you just totally summarized how i felt : )

i can't believe i'm this crazy for them♥♥