♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest 177z_Aym

I like this picture the most!! undeniable love chemistry between junpyo( lee min ho) and goo hye sun(jandi). Tell me who could beat them to it in terms of chemistry ? LOL.

LOVE is in the AIR

hehehe i agree their chemistry off and on cam is totally/undeniably GREAT lol i'm even wishing after BOF they could do another drama or a movie but i know it's not going to happened but wish do come true sometimes hehehe .

sorry am i the only one who wants them to be together in real life :wub: :D

My house is in chaos right now, but omg, those pictures made everything much much better.

Just with those pics alone, I think I can definitely survive until tuesday when the subs come out.

Lol! At the Kdrama thread people were complaing about the lack of JunDi interaction in those pics, like no holding hands or even just a bit of intimacy. But look what we have here! Lip action!

Guest ml_87

hehehe i agree their chemistry off and on cam is totally/undeniably GREAT lol i'm even wishing after BOF they could do another drama or a movie but i know it's not going to happened but wish do come true sometimes hehehe .

sorry am i the only one who wants them to be together in real life :wub::D

me, too and many fans of BOF that i know do hope that, too.

snowy22: i love that pix the most. can we call it" nose kiss" :lol: they really enjoy ths kiss, right? this kiss looks like the one in the BTS of epiode 12

Guest spirtual_affection x3

JOONDI members i update the livejournal and decided on the mugs and shirts to get for the couple so go check it out, its under the gift section. in addition, please check for deadlines :].

i LOVE all those pictures.

i went CRAZY when i saw those pictures.

they made me reallllllllly happy. i wanted to scream but my parents are here. :x

Guest honeypia

sorry am i the only one who wants them to be together in real life :wub::D

Don't worrry I'm with you there. Nyahahahahhaa.

Super love the pics!!! They're TOO natural. And right. I can't decipher if they're filming or not. But I guess the much sweeter pics are the BTS ones. Hehehehe.

Guest secret_valentine

I really can't wait for this episode... ><!

*sigh* thanks for all of the pictures ><! :D

haha... but i know i won't like the break up scene.... so heartbreaking for me... :tears: :tears:

but i will always support this couple!

Guest tam1430267282

Kyaaa!! The new pics are all :wub: :wub: I just want to stare at the pics all day. JP and JD's smile are very contagious. :D My next comment will seem a little perverted but HS can you open your mouth just a teensy weensy bit.. :blush: :lol:

177z_Aym, don't worry, you're not alone.. :lol: MinSun is :wub: :D

ive read spoilers and now when i look at the pictures...

i feel like crying!!!

T______T

according to allkpop this date will be a farewell date... T_T

its sooo sad because they look so darn happy!

I am in cloud 9 just looking at the kissing scene! LOVE the BTS too. Whaaa 7 kissing NG because of the wind! Hope we get to see the NG soon! :D

Thanks to blue_angle_1004 for the spoiler!

Spoiler, Part 4:

The person who posted my first three spoilers confirmed that my last spoiler (posted by another user claiming to have the script) was indeed true. Although it may not be in the correct sequence, so this sums up what happens in ep 22 thru mid 24. Anytime the word "I" is used below, this is in that spoiler poster's perspective, and not mine.

-Chairman Kang tries to torture both GE and JH to get rid of JD. This is what causes JD to break up w/ JP.

- Yes, the "bus chase" scene replaces the rainy day breakup scene of the manga. In the script, it does not rain during the "bus chase" breakup scene. However, I'm not sure whether they made it rain during the actual filming.

-JP does indeed briefly go to jail/police station for breaking a toy machine while drunk after the breakup

-JH proposes to JD at the fishing village and gets rejected

-JP does indeed get stabbed in JH's place. However, JD does not see him getting stabbed.

-I see that someone has already posted Soeul's Namsan staircase scene. However, unlike the happy picture, this scene is supposed to be a sad scene in the script. Soeul does not have a "date" at Namsan. YJ goes to the porridge shop to find GE, and takes her to Namsan. At first they talk about the disappearance of JD, but when YJ says we need to talk about us, GE cuts him off. GE tells him not to feel burdened, that she won't go to him anymore, and that she has no regret because she tried her best. However, Soeul shippers, don't despair because this is not the conclusion for them yet....

-I too am not sure about the Umi arc. As of the middle of ep 24, there's no sign that any such character will appear. The script for after that is still not out yet so I'm not sure whether she will ever appear....

-People keep asking me about the ending. I don't think the ending is out yet, but even if I knew the ending, I will try to refrain from posting. However, for those dying to know, there is indeed a time jump so you can anticipate seeing an "adult" JD.

Thanks spirtual_affecti..., love the couple t-shirt and couple cups. Any update on the built a bear choices yet?

Guest musiquejunkie

177z_Aym - you are not the only one who wants them to be together in real life, i want them to be together too! I have this thing with dramas .. that once I see they have chemistry on screen I pray that they become an off-screen couple. It would be extremely cute if they they became a real couple!! LMH & GHS are too cute, I absolutely love their height difference :wub:

Also I know everyone has been posting the photos from the date, here's a link of all of them:

http://community.livejournal.com/hydkorea/386814.html

credit: hydkorea on livejournal

JOONDI FOREVER!!

Now I'm just praying they end up together in the end :)

Guest kawaikiss

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg i can not believe im seeing those pictures of them together!!!!

lasjfoaewjofjewioejaewfaew

im spazzing inside asjfoiewjfoiajweoj

i love how jandi initiated this time. hahahahah

so i guess all the speculation about junpyo and jandi not ending up together is proven wrong. hahaha

<3

love them together :)

Guest flower pot

Guys i posted this on Hyesun's thread but just want to share...

---------------

I am one with you guys in your observation... Actually, during the times that there were not a lot of JunDi moments onscreen for BOF, it's the Behind the scenes interaction from Minho and Hyesun that i get my giddy factor from...

Their relationship is really quite different from that of the other cast members... They've really been through a lot together... FATIGUE, FAME, RISE TO STARDOM, A DEATH and COUNTLESS ACCIDENTS and it's good that they were able to rely on each other throughout the good and bad times and i guess that's why their foundation is quite strong...

I'm also thankful that at least Minho was launched fully into K-entertainment as Hyesun's partner even before he hit it big, that's why a lot of Minho's own fans somehow feel that she's a good match for him lessening antis for their relationship should they take it one step further...

I somehow remember Vic and Barbie's relationship with them (From MG Taiwan)

Some of the similarities:

1. They starred in the Taiwanese and Korean version of HYD

2. Barbie was the first one to rush to Vic's car accident site when he had a huge accident, Minho saved Hyesun

3. Barbie is older than Vic

4. They developed a friendship first before a relationship and they used to insist that they only have a brother sister relationship... they became boyfriend and girlfriend two years after Meteor Garden...

Anyways, that's just my own opinion... :)

I collated some of the sweetest oncam and offcam moments from the pictures today in a slideshow and it made me even more giddy... Hope you guys can check it out...

Guest CuTiE10o4

okay, i'm so desperate for some serious joondi moments and those pictures made it even worse!! ahh...can't wait, but still nervous about the ending!!

Guest Allison

OH MY GOODNESS <3 I love the new pictures that were released.

They both look really good together (: & Their smiles are just :D yay, lol.

Thanks for sharing, my Jundified sisterss! <3 rofl.

*edited*

Latest spoiler update from KPculture

RUMOUR ALERT:

1) It is possible that the HYD character of Nakashira Umi is not featured in BOF.

2) Word is starting to trickle out that Han Chae Young will be back for the “__ years later” scene.

Credit: Baidu 贴吧

9879ba7b1c94e2cc2e73b3c1.jpg

ec7e320895435e056b60fbc1.jpg

4d2277f3ae303b32b07ec5c1.jpg

cf3940be0ea0282b19d81fc1.jpg

Finally some BOF's cute animated icons. Please credit RINA@youcapturedme if you're using it.

myAvatar_17001003_1.gifmyAvatar_17001036_1.gif Goo Jun Pyo myAvatar_17001014_1.gifmyAvatar_17001001_1.gif Yoon Ji Hoo

myAvatar_17000999_1.gif So Yi Jung myAvatar_17001000_1.gif Song Woo Bin myAvatar_17001002_1.gif Geum Jan Di

Guest dahheekeem

AHHH those pix are :wub: :wub:

but i was reading the spoiler..xP but it said that

JD breaks up with JP....that makes me sad but i had already heard that T_T

but JP gets stabbed??? literally? and why??

can someone explain please?? xD cuz i really don't get it....