♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest F4fan

I am not worried. JD will be with JP. The writers have been showing each recent episode of JD not returning JH's feelings time and time again. I think the reason why they keep giving us JH-JD overload is to remind us that there is a love triangle because clearly there is no spark between them. They want to force the JH-JD relationship down our throats so that we get so sick, we actually believe that they have something. Even though, we know its nothing but friendship -- at least on JD's end.

With JP and JD, its so obvious and so strong. You just can't deny it. The little screen time they have, you remember them. I can't remember one good JH-JD moment ... wait... I remember two -- the bathroom scene in Macau and Min fighting JD for food with JH on the sidelines. I have way too many JP-JD moments to list off. I just smile thinking about them all.

I think the Macau breakup was much harsher because we didn't expect it and JP was cold as ice. The bus scene, JD's eyes tried to be cold but tears were threatening so it became much sadder. We knew beforehand why she was doing it. We didn't know why JP did it until afterwards.

These two break up scenes were probably some of the most heart breaking ones in awhile.

F4fan, I am not worried because I know JP and JD will be together at the end. My frustration is with the PD and the scriptwriter and the way they edited the scenes. I get confused sometimes who the main characters are. I was thirsting for more JoonDi moments, well paced, nicely executed moments but what I see...are scenes being rushed and brush to the side, whereas, the JD-JH moments are very well paced. I can't help feeling as if the character JH is being favored over the other characters...but anyway that's just my opinion. I think we all agreed mr. PD man and ms. scriptwriter started rolling down the hill starting from episode 13 and they had plenty of chances to start walking up the hill but nope, they just kept rolling further down the hill full speed by dragging the fiance arc, overload of JH-JD moments that could have been spent on JD-JP and the under development of JD-JP's relationship. I had high hope that the Korean BOF would be the best adaptation but sadly that is not the case. I honestly enjoy watching season 1 but I can not say that I've enjoy season 2 except for episode 20...and that was because of the well paced Joondi moments.

edit: Now my biggest fear since we have the UMI arc...JP and JD will hugged or smiled shyly at each other!!! then The END! (Kiss my DVD set money goodbye KBS! Mr. PD man, ms. scriptwriter!)

Guest tam1430267282

Judy, I think I've mentioned this before, ms.scriptwriter seriously has a crush on Jihoo and in her mind she wants JD to be with JH. I can't believe that we're going on episode 24 and still barely any intimate, long well executed JoonDi moments (plenty of Jidi moments and it was well paced too. Definitely favoritism eh?). I can not believe they are throwing in the UMI ARC!!! and guess what?! She's staying all the way to episode 25...ms.scriptwriter, mr.PD man what do you guys have against the JoonDi couple eh?

Maybe it's the other way around, ms. scriptwriter is probably in love with Joon Pyo and wants to keep him all to herself that's why she keeps pushing JD to JH. That explains the lack of Joondi moments, she's jealous of our JD!! :lol: I think I'm going crazy. :wacko:

Hihi! The scarf kiss is :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQVFqptLfeY

I don't want to watch the break-up/bus scene! Just reading about it is breaking my heart. :tears:

JP/JD fighting!

Guest F4fan

I don't know about other people, but this adaptation is hands down the best of the three live action. I could watch it over and over again -- skip most of the fiancee arc (17-19 mainly).

I love the Japanese ending. I keep hoping we get something similar. We can only hope but ... I feel like we are going to get disappointed.

I really wished the writer does make JP's vague dream come true when he was holding the sleeping kid and JD walking next to him -- please let it be a good foreshadowing of the future.

I don't know about other people, but this adaptation is hands down the best of the three live action. I could watch it over and over again -- skip most of the fiancee arc (17-19 mainly).

I love the Japanese ending. I keep hoping we get something similar. We can only hope but ... I feel like we are going to get disappointed.

I really wished the writer does make JP's vague dream come true when he was holding the sleeping kid and JD walking next to him -- please let it be a good foreshadowing of the future.

I agree despite the butchering of the second season, I can still watch first season over and over again, especially ep. 8,9, 10 and 12. I will go as far as skipping episode 13-19 and just watch 20 onward...depending on the upcoming episodes. I will of course watch ep. 13-19 every once in awhile ^_^ but most likely will fast forward to Joondi moments...despite the sadness

edit:

drycleaner :P You could be right....but what was up with JK being all over JP? hehehe

Guest ml_87

Maybe it's the other way around, ms. scriptwriter is probably in love with Joon Pyo and wants to keep him all to herself that's why she keeps pushing JD to JH. That explains the lack of Joondi moments, she's jealous of our JD!! :lol: I think I'm going crazy. :wacko:

Hihi! The scarf kiss is :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQVFqptLfeY

I don't want to watch the break-up/bus scene! Just reading about it is breaking my heart. :tears:

JP/JD fighting!

me, too. i also think like u! :lol: the script writer absolutely envies with JD becauz she has JP's love. oh, maybe, i'm crazy too!! :P

Gollie.. :tears: Just when we get smiles of endearment for JOONDI, we get tears of sadness all over again.

Ep23 was a beautiful episode, yet sooo very sad. Especially the way it ended. Must've been the saddest ending of any BOF episode thus far (or i'm pretty sure it's just because of my whole-worldly love for Joon Pyo that makes me that much more sad to exaggerate this feeling.. yes, i'm quite a Joon Pyo-biased lover and surprisingly, i haven't felt any ounce of shame ;) ).. anyhow, gosh. Depressing. I can't take it anymore~ this time, Joon Pyo's really messed up over their break up. Since when did he go out and drink with other girls?? Now that's one indication on how he feels this time around. I feel soo very sad and i don't know if i can sleep peacefully tonight. Although the NGs at the end did lighten up the :tears: ending to this episode.

What are we to do Joondifieds?? The script to the ending won't even be revealed to the cast themselves until the day of filming. :( I'm assured that it's a Joondi ending, but what/where/when/how and don't make me question why????? Season 2 has been one huge roller coaster of feelings, heartache and HEADACHE everywhere-- some stomachaches even (with all those yummy-looking food)-- but no doubt when there are Joondi scenes, no one can deny the revival of the series. Although there were minimum Joondi scenes in the 2nd season, whenever i do find them together~ i can't help but savior the moments. Every eye contact, gesture, etc.. is so memorable. I'm trying not to get disappointed at the writer and PD (it seems everyone is at the moment since there are only 2 episodes left.. everyone's getting impatient and nervous).. I'll only be disappointed if BOF does not do justice to our Joondi couple. They endured and went through all this pain and suffering,,, something's gotta give!!! I'll admit that i have some doubt in a satisfying ending, BUT i'm still giving more benefit of the doubt to our PD and scriptwriter.............. >__< Please make it worth these 3 months!!!

All i have to say is.. I'll love Joondi no matter what happens at the end. <333 Let's be happy.

... Yet, i don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight. Joon Pyo yahhh... :tears:

P.S.

My favorite scene in ep23 is after they go on their date to the zoo with the little boy. Joon Pyo walks away and turns around... and then both Joon Pyo and Jan Di smile at each other. I've never seen so much of the same amount of contentment in their eyes while looking at each other. I replayed that itty bitty part over and over again and it never fails to put a smile on my face..*

Guest tam1430267282

edit:

drycleaner :P You could be right....but what was up with JK being all over JP? hehehe

Hmm.. Good point. I can't think of any good explanation for that. Hehe! Ah! I know! It's cause she knows JK is no competition and she knows JP is in love with JD so she's testing if JP would waver.. she's just using JK cause she can't cast herself. :lol: hmm.. It seems I'm confusing reality from fiction.. I don't know which I'm talking about anymore.. :w00t: :lol:

Guest miripanda

OMGeee~~!!! I just finished watching ep23!!~ OMFB!!~ i was so confused of wat i should feel!!~ ARGHHH~~ thanks to JUNSUXLOVE for the awesome gifs.. HAHAA .. I love the jundi family~~!! ROFL .. i hope they have kids as cute as the kid XD..

LALALALA ... -->> JOONDIFIED..

wait.. at what episode is this gonna end..?

Guest ml_87

i'm very curious about the ending. is it a wedding or not? i really hope! and if it's a tiny Jp, i'll be in heaven :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest musiquejunkie

ml_87 - haha, I agree! If the ending had a little JunPyo/Jandi I'd be so extremely happy!!! :)

JUNSUxLOVE - Thanks for sharing those pictures of GHS & LMH! They seems to have so much fun

with each other, he treats her as if she were younger than him, lol! Also thanks for sharing all those cute

gifs from the zoo scene. They look like a family, I love it! haha.

New spoilers for next week have been released... Spoiler posted by ml_87, taken from Baidu is a FAKE. Don't be fooled or discourage by it. Here's the spoiler for next week (my direct translation of the spoiler insider). Enjoy!

JP's memory loss:

The man who bought the fish in ep 23 mistakes JH as JP. He tries to stab JH, and JP gets stabbed instead while trying to stop the man. The spoiler about JP getting amnesia while trying to save Kang San (JD's brother) is FAKE (this happened in the j-version). Don't believe it!

Yumi will make her appearance in the middle of ep 24 (although near the latter part). She is a total b*#*&$, but JP doesn't really respond to her. Yumi has a tendency to talk about herself in third person ("Yumi did this, Yumi did that..." - if you understand Korean, you should know what this means. Basically, it just sounds really annoying). She's not in the story for long, so don't worry too much about her.

The time jump is 4 years. Right before the time jump, there is a JD's graduation party. On that day, JP and JD also go on a date at the Namsan cable car and they kiss there...

How JP recovers his memory... is NOT the same as in the manga where he gets hit by a baseball.

Of course, egg roll and lunchbox make their appearance, and Yumi is suspected because of these things, but the reason for the memory recovery is.. Ok, I'll give you a hint.

At Jundi's first kiss attempt (not the swing kiss, but there was an occurrence before that)... involves New Caledonia, JK's resort, JP's trauma/phobia...

And Soeul.

I too saw the Soeul's Namsan staircase photos, but something's strange.

It's so different from what's in the script. Perhaps they were filming the four year later reunion scene? In Soeul's last meeting before the 4 year time jump, there is a scene where YJ shows that he is opening up to GE. Based on this, I think we can hope for a happy ending for this couple as well.

For the 4 year time jump, it is true that the script is a blank script. The cast will get the script on the day of the shooting for the scenes that happen after the time jump. There should be about 10 scenes after the time jump. I too do not know the content of those 10 scenes yet, and I don't think I should reveal them even when I find out.

Blue_angel_1004 NOTE:

1. I suspect the memory recovery involves swimming. Since JP does not have memory of JD, he should not be able to swim. However, I think (surprise, surprise) our heroine may need to get rescued again (perhaps at JD's graduation party???) and BAM, JP instinctively swims to save her. Memory recovery complete. My guess based on the spoiler's hint. (the first kiss attempt is JD's CPR, right?)

2. Yes, JP and JD reunite first and then the time jump occurs (this is different from the "My Girl" time jump so I think people who didn't like that kind of time jump can stop worrying). Again, we don't know what they will show after the four year time jump. Wedding? Lil' JP and JDs? My guess is good as yours.

Guest flower pot

So i finally got around to watching Episode 23 and as usual sharing my thoughts on it for everyone (posted the same on the BOF thread)...

---------------------

After watching countless episodes of my JUNDI ship being together for only a couple of minutes before they are yet torn apart again for what feels like eternity… I think I am starting to unravel what the twist in this entire version of Hana Yori Dango is… I think… I think… (Drumroll please…) THAT THE PD AND THE SCRIPTWRITER OF BOF IS ACTUALLY MADAM KANG IN DISGUISE! Woooohhhhh !!! (shock all around, gasping, heartclutching as realization sinks in…)

Who else would be so evil as to think of giving someone a moment of happiness only to take it all back and then some in the next minute? Why can’t you even let us be happy for just one freakin’ episode Mr. PD and Miss Scriptwriter? WHYYYYYYYYYY??? Would it hurt to give us what we want when it is obvious that audiences around the globe are clamoring for more JunDi moments?

SADISTIC PLEASURE I TELL YOU… SADISTIC PLEASURE…

kkot23-016.jpg

The episode started out with so much promise as Jandi and Junpyo continue on their zoo date… As I begin blissfully imagining how much better the storyline of this show would have been if only Jandi gets pregnant and gives birth to a little JunDi (and along with that HOW MUCH, MUCH BETTER IT WOULD really be if only they show the process of how they go about making it)… I also get a dark sense of foreboding of how much Devil PD will charge me back in terms of heartbreak and angst for this moment of giddy happiness with other scenes later on in the episode…

Alas! I would not have to wait for long to find out, since Secretary Jung is already calling Junpyo to report back to the mother ship… As Junpyo turns over a sleeping cute Chan to Jandi and goes on his way before Mama Kang sends the hounds of hell loose on him… Jandi and Junpyo both turn around to look at each other in goodbye lovingly before parting ways… (WAHAHAHA! THIS SERIES IS REALLY MAKING ME LAUGH… NOT EVEN A KISS PD? A DOGGONE PECK? A SMACK? WHAT ABOUT A HANDSHAKE? They barely see each other and all they can do is… LOOK AT EACH OTHER? C’mon! Even socialites who beeyatch around each others back give each other air kisses when they part ways… Where did all their teenage hormones go? Oh! I forgot… Maybe it doesn’t exist in ANGSTYLAND…)

Moving on, we see Yijung’s and first love’s dragged about storyline flash on screen as Kim Bum showed the acting chops that he is soooo famous for (we get it Bummie! You can act… yes you can… no need to shout…) As Darth Mama reads the daily paper (probably to read up on how other tycoons eliminate plucky teenage girls from their sons lives…) She gets the shock of her life seeing Jandi and Junpyo on their date in the zoo accidentally caught on a documentary on TV, complete with SMILES! ( I knew it… it was the smile that did it… I bet her reaction would not have been as drastic if they showed somber expressions instead of *heaven forbid* that of enjoyment… Note to Junpyo and Jandi: KEEP YOUR SMILES TO YOURSELF... Remember Junpyo, how miserable you looked during that failed wedding? THAT IS THE EXPRESSION THAT DARTH MAMA likes… Just look at her look on you lovingly during that oh sooo happy event…)

kkot23-058.jpg

While Jandi is giving Jihoo even more reasons to pine for her by cooking for him and his gramps as they go about fishing and putting closure to old grievances… (Seriously, I’m surprised that Jihoo is not under psychological therapy yet with all that he’s went through and is going through) Darth Mama is already putting her plans of world domination and doomsday into action by hitting Jandi where it hurts most…

Since Darth Mama started off on Jihoo’s family business first, Gramps suffered a heart attack as an effect and Jihoo worries about his source of income from now on… errr… about gramps condition… yeah… about that…

I then start to smell darkness and evil in the air, and before I knew it, the very next scene shows evil herself… Darth Mama sitting behind her desk… As Madam Kang discussed pulling out roots once again to Secretary Jung… (Seriously, what does this lady have against PLANTS? She keeps on talking about pulling out roots and taking out weeds and stepping on grass… Did a gardener do her wrong in her past life?) Junpyo walks in just then to show us that he has finally found his balls and bargains with his mom not to harrm Jandi in exchange for him not seeing her nor talking to her… (Ahhh… just what any girl wants… a long distance relationship without the distance… and without even the talking… heck… come to think of it, without even the relationship! Just the thought that somebody loves me and me not having the chance to entertain other suitors the rest of my life… HOW IDEAL! --- I’m being sarcastic if you don’t notice…) Thank Heavens Halmonnie is there to talk sense into Junpyo to teach him how it’s done and to give light to him to stop talking bull…

As Jandi discovers Gramps things and shows to Jihoo how Gramps started the stalking program in Shinhwa U, through the drawings he has of Jihoo from grade school to present. ..GaEul cries her heart out over Dad’s sudden forced resignation which was obviously plan B of Darth Mama’s terroristic campaign …

Finding reasons to perhaps alleviate her guilt a little Jandi pays a visit to Gramps who in his state can still play matchmaker (yeah, gramps… give your grandson even more reason to angst…) and Jihoo and Jandi ONCE AGAIN SPEND TIME TOGETHER… ( Miss Scriptwriter, I swear there have been far more scenes of Jihoo and Jandi’s relationship already in this series all together and even down to the homestretch you’re still milking this for all it’s worth… Just a reminder that the title of the show is BOYS OVER FLOWERS and it is definitely not JIHOO IS LONELY, LOOK HOW MISERABLE HIS LIFE IS…)

kkot23-121.jpg

AND OH NOOOOOOOOOO… DON’ T TELL ME THAT’S A PIANO I SEE? (Please, please, please… don’t let Jihoo see it, don’t let Jihoo see it… Dang! He sees it!) As Jihoo sits down to once again prove to Jandi what a musical genius he is… I hit the fast forward button since I could compile all of Jihoo’s musical scene for this whole series and I bet my @ss that it could make up one entire episode of this show… After the musical extravaganza and while ill gramps is left to fend for himself…Jandi and Jihoo take a walk along the Han river… Jihoo then confesses to Jandi about his feelings once again only for it to be thwarted by FOUNTAINS THIS TIME, NO LESS… (What did I say about Jihoo’s timing? IT SUCKS… BIG TIME! Give it up boy… give it up…When a girl is more interested in fountains than in what you have to say, maybe just maybe… she’s not just into you as you are into her… )

As Jandi pours out her thoughts of giving up on Junpyo to comatose vegetable patient and after saying goodbye to him and telling him to get well (although I don’t know how comatose patient can do that when he’s LYING IN A VEGETATIVE state and is not even awake…) The moment of reckoning has come... Jandi goes to see Darth Mama in enemy territory…

However, we are left hanging as to what has taken place, (although I already know that this is once again DEVIL PD’s moment of ecstasy before the heartbreak) , as we see Jandi going around the Goo’s mansion, making small talks to the help as if they were in a cocktail party and shouting for Junpyo as if she has just been appointed as mistress of the house and not somebody whom Darth Mama has put under her persona non grata list on the front gate…

AND NOW WE’RE TALKING… Finally, after more than 30 minutes of crappy waiting, we see our OTP back in business… (DANGGGGG…. Jandi! Your Boyfriend is totally hot… TOTALLY! Darn it!)

Well, well, well… seems like Miss Scriptwriter had some problems putting dialogues into OTP’s scene together and she has soooo much to say during Jandi and Jihoo’s moments… But WTH… I am too giddy now to even care… SCREW EVERYTHING… I will enjoy every sugary sweet moment of this FANTABULOUS SCENE… I deserve it after the 30 minutes of snoozefest that I went through just to get here…

kkot23-171.jpg

So there goes my OTP… Driving around smiling, head touching, feeding each other, bike riding, cheek pinching … SQUEEEEEEE… (How pathetic am i? I’m so giddy and yet I feel as if I’m making a commentary of my 12 year old cousin’s 6th grade date and not that of two lovebirds who are almost in their 20’s or in their 20’s… but like I said… I’M TOO ECSTATIC TO EVEN CAREEEEEEEEEE… I AM lapping up every PRECIOUS second of this…EVERY SINGLE ONE…YESSIREE…)

WTH? Why am I even crying when Jandi told Junpyo that she likes him? I am sooo doggone in love with this pair that it kills me… And… And… there’s the longer lip pressing and just like that it’s over…(Kids, ever heard of petting?)

3 minutes of BLISS before we’re back to more angst and misery…

We get a flashback of what went on between Mama Kang and Jandi when she went and paid her a visit…So it seems like Jandi made a deal with the devil and asked for that date in exchange for her giving up on Junpyo totally… (CLICHÉ, CLICHÉ, CLICHɅLovers in Paris Much?

Seriously, at that moment, Jandi should have come equipped with a cross and holy water and tried to exorcise Darth Mama while she’s at it… Either that or at least drove a stake through her heart so that she can stop her regime of evil right then and there…)

While my heart felt like it was held in a vise as I see Junpyo driving around happily and blissfully ignorant of what he’d face the next minute… Jandi asked Junpyo to park and stop driving… (I bet Junpyo was thinking “ASSA! Now we can make out…” ) But sadly, Jandi just asked him to do so, so she can get off the car without rolling on the streets and to deliver the saddest words that Junpyo would get to hear in his moment of ecstasy… DUN, DU-DU-DUN… THE BREAK UP…

kkot23-199.jpg

As Jandi tells Junpyo that she suddenly realized how they can never be together because they are worlds apart ( Really Jandi? When you just told him you liked him? Ahhh… It must be the BMW X5 that Junpyo’s driving…either that or you’ve just been hit with the worst possible case of PMS on the way home…) She then delivers the biggest blow that Junpyo would ever receive when in her self sacrificing tirade, he asked her if she’s even thought of him as just one man and not Shinhwa’s Goo Junpyo which she answered with a resounding NO… (at this point,. I was expecting Jandi to laugh and say: “Remember Macau when you said I was a stain you want to erase? HAHAHA! Now we’re even…Now that that’s over and done with… come here and kiss me…) But alas, Ms.Scriptwriter is not gifted with a sense of humor…

(On the other hand, I was thinking that if I were in Jandi’s shoes and would want to leave Junpyo with a wonderful memory, I would have probably rented a hotel room, do the 37 positions of the Kama Sutra with him and then leave him while he’s wiped out sleeping… NOW LET’S SEE IF HE WOULD NOT TURN HELL OVER TO FIND ME after that… But *sigh* how can I forget that this series takes place in Fantasyland Korea where teenagers never get horny and overly in love couples are contented with lip pressing… If this were 90210 or Gossip Girl, someone would have probably been pregnant or talking about contraception by now…)

Jandi then boards a bus while Junpyo gives chase and I try to find humor in this situation where Jandi sacrifices her one true love for world peace, only to find none since it is just soooo sad… DAMN IT!

Jandi arrives at the fishing village and learns from Mama Geum that the family situation has not changed at all… Yijung and Woobin spend quality time bonding over mocha frappuccinos like ladies who lunch, at a nearby café and gossip about their friends situations (and probably thank the heavens silently that they’re not as close to Jandi for Darth Mama to keep them under her radar…) Jihoo on the other hand misses Jandi like crazy but he has started work on the art center so that’s keeping him busy…

And Junpyo? Junpyo misses Jandi too… BADLY… but unlike Jihoo who becomes productive in his pain… he turns to drinking, orgies and stuffed toy machine breaking to cover the emptiness he feels over her loss… (I was seriously laughing while he was picking stuffed toys in that machine since he was sooo drunk he can barely walk straight and he EFFIN’ BELIEVES THAT HE CAN WIN At that game? HECK! I play that game SOBER and I have not even once owned anything from that coin grabbing contraption…)

kkot23-233.jpg

So we close the episode with Junpyo spending jail time in a cell without rails for public disturbance, as he flashbacks on happy moments spent with Jandi while Jun hee and Secretary Jung looks on as his life spirals out of control… DARTH MAMA MUST BE SOOO PROUD…

Other comments:

1. Why does Yijung and Junpyo always shout whenever they’re crying? WHY?

2. Seeing Minho with that kid sent my biological clock ticking... AND I DON'T EVEN PLAN ON HAVING KIDS... wahahaha!

3. Seriously, tell me now… This is not really a remake of Hana Yori Dango right? It must be the Fifth installment of the overly dramatic seasons series (Autumn in my heart, Winter Sonata, Summer Scent and Spring Waltz?)

This installment could be entitled Rainy Day Showers and renamed Boys over Flowers to trick us…

Guest spirtual_affection x3

i was just rewatching ep 22 and first part of 23 and i'm loving JOONDI couple.

every moment they spend together makes me smile LIKE crazy.

i'm really happy to see that they can express their happiness through body language,

but at the same time i don't like it too because i want to hear words!

i miss my JOONDI couple so much :'(

sighz. i should photoshop some stuff of them.

I've been re-watching mvs of all the JoonDi moments, they're so few despite them being the main couple. I hope you will photoshop and share^_^ I've been rotating my pc wallpaper and would love to add more wallpapers to my collection. I was searching Youtube for some really good JoonDi moments and sadly all I can really find was Jihoo and Jandi moments! Also on AF, the forum is more Jihoo and Jandi shipper and it seems they have been voting to have Ji hoo Jandi ending! Thank goodness we already know that's not the case!

Guest azngirl2329

Thanks flower pot for the episode 23 review ! 8DD

THE KISS SCENE THE KISS SCENE THE KISS SCENE . ♥

Every scene they have makes me crazy . :3

Especially the kiss scenes . :o

Anyways , I still can't believe that right after Jan Di told Jun Pyo she liked him , her excuse was that they could never be together because they're worlds apart .

Haven't we already solved this problem at the beginning ? DD;

ZOMG , this is getting me mad . >(

Can't believe that the finale is next week . ;___________;

NEW CHARACTER REVEALED ! D;

Newbie actress Kim Min Ji will be the last to catch the KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers bus before its finale next Tuesday. Kim Min Ji will be playing the role of Jung Yoo Mi who uses the excuse of helping Goo Joon Pyo to regain his memory to get close to him as her motive. And thus she will become the final obstacle that Joon Pyo and Jandi will have to face in their relationship. The original character's name is Nakashima Umi from the manga.

According to a production staff for Boys Before Flowers, "In the audition for the role of Jung Yoo Mi, Kim Min Ji's performance stood out the most and we felt that she was the most appropriate person for it." Kim Min Ji completed her first filming scene yesterday and will make her appearance next Monday, episode 24 on 30th March.

Kim Min Ji last appeared in KBS2TV Empress Chun Chu playing the role of young Lady Kim (later Empress Moon Hwa) and was labeled by the media as a Shin Ae lookalike.

Guest BelindalovesTOP

sigh* i love watching the JOONDI moments, after rewatching some of the episodes, i can't help but skip to the JOONDI moments only. Ep.22 was just cute, with the zoo, they looked like one happy family..till junpyo's evil mother killed it. Ep.23..i swear ive never cried that much for a drama b4..sigh* when Jundi and Junpyo were having such sweet moments, and when he pulled her cheek in the car..i sigh* and then what do you know? jundi leaves him, and seeing junpyo like that made me cry. jundi was crying too, and that made it alot worse. ive never seen such an evil character, not only does Junpyo's mom attack jundi, but her family and her friends. and when junpyo was in jail..with flashbacks in his mind...sigh*** >,< i cried. now there's 2 more episodes left..i hope JOONDI will be together again AND i hope the ending wont be rushed.

P.S. i hope junpyo's father finally wakes up, GIVE HIS WIFE A PIECE OF HIS MIND!!!

JOONDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FIGHTING!! AJA AJA!