♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Interview of Lee min ho and goo hye sun : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/f4/media/dmz/index.html

i think lee min ho mention his memorable kiss scene with geum jandi is swing scene and the recent episode of beach scene. well there a whole chunk of their interview information. Maybe someone can help to summarise for their interview because i dunno korean.

Guest musiquejunkie

hey guys, wanted to share x-files bts!!

episode 20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFx27qyLN_Q...re=channel_page

episode 21: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTVucoqDw4...re=channel_page

credit: hoonfamily on youtube.com

The fans' faces when they saw GHS was so funny :)

Also after watching the bts with KHJ you can see that she's not as close

with him, as she is with LMH! Jundi/Minsun couple is love! Monday & Tuesday

is going to be bittersweet. I promised myself for the first time, not to look at

spoilers ... it's so hard not to read it!! I want to be surprised when I watch the

last two episodes, lol.

Guest ml_87

hey guys, wanted to share x-files bts!!

episode 20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFx27qyLN_Q...re=channel_page

episode 21: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTVucoqDw4...re=channel_page

credit: hoonfamily on youtube.com

is going to be bittersweet. I promised myself for the first time, not to look at

spoilers ... it's so hard not to read it!! I want to be surprised when I watch the

last two episodes, lol.

me, too! MinSun is so close behind the scene :D (there're fans so i think without them, MinSun is even more closer :rolleyes: ) but with KHJ, they say nothing to the other. B)

Guest honeypia

last two episodes, lol.

I so agree with you. There seems to be stopping Hyesun from getting close to KHJ. She's very careful with her actions when she's with him, compared to minho where she looks very carefree and child-like in ways.

Also i noticed she's become less-noona to minho. do you guys notice it also? i agree that she was quite conscious with the age gap but seeing her interact with minho in the recent bts, looks like hyesun became "younger in age"

Guest F4fan

I think part of their chemistry is that they mirror each other's happiness and sadness. When they are very happy, both of their smiles widen and their eyes smile.

When they are both sad about the state of their relationship, which was most of 15-19, you could see it. The coldness of the both of them in their breakups.

Funny Question: If JP and JD do get marry, do you think JP will still call JD - Geum Jandi and JD will still call JP -- Gu Jun Pyo? LOL!

Guest TheSnowQueen

I think part of their chemistry is that they mirror each other's happiness and sadness. When they are very happy, both of their smiles widen and their eyes smile.

When they are both sad about the state of their relationship, which was most of 15-19, you could see it. The coldness of the both of them in their breakups.

Funny Question: If JP and JD do get marry, do you think JP will still call JD - Geum Jandi and JD will still call JP -- Gu Jun Pyo? LOL!

Lol, we'll have to see. Ya never know! :P

snowy22 that is sooo cute! you should share it on GHS's thread! LOL, F4fan that would be hilarious! Saw the episode of 24 and 25! OMG, thank goodness the YooMi character is only there for a brief segment!!! She is very annoying! haha, I think any girl close to JP will be annoying to us fans!

hi all joondi shippers, im very curious abt this: did GHS ever get antis bashing her for being close to LMH? cos seems to me i only hear KHJ fans reacting that way even though they are supposedly not as close?

Guest ml_87

hi all joondi shippers, im very curious abt this: did GHS ever get antis bashing her for being close to LMH? cos seems to me i only hear KHJ fans reacting that way even though they are supposedly not as close?

i dun think that HS is not close to KHJ cauz his fans bashing or doing sth. the fact is that HS and Mino share the same characteristics. they're open and sociable. Mino used to say that he's open adn intimate with everyone (both boys and gals). moreover, they meet the other everyday :lol: and maybe, they have sth that we dun know :rolleyes: but with KHJ, i think he's quite like JH. a silent man but i like his characteritics.he doesnt say much but each time he says sth , it is very funny^^

btw, KHJ and HS almost say nothing to the other in BTS videos B)

Guest TheSnowQueen

i dun think that HS is not close to KHJ cauz his fans bashing or doing sth. the fact is that HS and Mino share the same characteristics. they're open and sociable. Mino used to say that he's open adn intimate with everyone (both boys and gals). moreover, they meet the other everyday :lol: and maybe, they have sth that we dun know :rolleyes: but with KHJ, i think he's quite like JH. a silent man but i like his characteritics.he doesnt say much but each time he says sth , it is very funny^^

btw, KHJ and HS almost say nothing to the other in BTS videos B)

It could also be that their personalities are very different from each other.

Guest ml_87

sharing with JoonDi fans another pic. the similarity between MinSun! so sad that we will say goodbye to BOF in two next days! :( but JoonDI and BOF will be in my heart 4 ever :)

ef31176edf6775907e0bdf6.jpg (it's amazing, right?) :D

Guest honeypia

friends... jundi and minsun shippers..

there will be no goodbyes here... :D this is just the beginning of something beautiful for minho and hyesun. :)

our love for them completely started with being JUNPYO and JANDI. And we'll always believe and stay true to the love JunDi has for each other. :)

Guest TheSnowQueen

Joondiers our love will never end for them right? Let's just hope that they will get another chance to act on screen together.