♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

azngirl2329, I've decided to just go with the flow and maybe the positive of having the UMI character is that even without memories of JD, his heart still recognized her and he is drawn to her^_^

BelindalovesTOP episode 20 and 23 (minus the break up part...even though it fits well in term of plot) was the best episode so far.

Guest Allison

^ How I wish that was real ;) lol.

flower pot: Thanks for your review, ahaha. I always love reading them.

& I cannot wait for the final two episodes. There better be more JD-JP instead of JD-JH.

Guest ml_87

Just for sharing, i need we need more scene of this but it will be impossible.

Thanks blue angel, flower pot . i really like the spoiler and review respectively contributed by both of you.

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/snowy222/kiss-2.jpg

credit: DC

snowy, where did u get this pix? i do think that the guys is MinHo B) but HS' lip is still unmoved :P

btw, dramalovers: there're a lot of JoonDi MV . i have seen many! to me, the JH-JD moments are not romantic at all. moreover, that kind of guy like JH is so unrealistic. wherever i see him, he's always sad, which makes me sad, too! ;) i cant understand who see that what between JH-JD is called love :o

ps: i have posted this pix in BOF thread! ths snowy! :)

Just for sharing, i need we need more scene of this but it will be impossible.

Thanks blue angel, flower pot . i really like the spoiler and review respectively contributed by both of you.

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/snowy222/kiss-2.jpg

credit: DC

Who said the Korean fans didn't approve of passionate kisses on BOF? Look they even took the time to photoshop this sexy kiss! hahaha. If only this was true...now this is just what we need!

Guest ml_87

oh, so sad! BOF thread is closed again! this's the last week! plz! i hope rebby will open it on monday! but a little bid down cauz i wanna read the spoiler or the preview piz! i wanna see JoonDi wedding :D

Guest pixie_eve

wahahaha FLOWERPOT u crack me up big time..I enjoyed ur detailed summary and happy sarcasm so much haha..and i agree wd all ur points. Futhermore,, Y can't the sriptwriter come up with a good dialogue for Joondi moments? she can think up lengthy monologues for jihoo's angst, y can't she make up a sweet satisfying lovey line for JP and JD?? arrgggh seriously, i think ms. scriptwriter has the hots for jihoo, he always has the good lines, the goody impression, the empathic characterization urgh!! this is BOF!!! its a JANDI-JUNPYO love story..don't butcher it with JIhoo's angst for chriSsake!!

And the KISS..wahhhhh Im so HUNGRY for Joondi moment i didn't even mind the high schoolish peck on the lips kiss..come on mr PD? arent we gonna get some real kiss from JOondi?? u made Us want to see them together this much, can we just be rewarded with a 15second lip lock?? and i mean a true lip lock like in episode 10 which you edited out?? awww seriously mr PD man, joondi moments were soo FEW in this HYD version,, so much so that we want to see them make out wen you finally give us the pleasure of showing them onscreen together *sigh* Ohhh i just long to have more joondi moments,, im so tired of seeing jihoo looking so somber and Jandi looking so bored :) I want some HYD manga LOVE...not the angst ridden BOF version. If not for the beautiful f4 and the JP-JD chemistry, i wuld have had a heart attack watching a remake or an extension of, true to wat flowerpot said--winter sonata and spring waltz

Happy Family

HappyFamily.jpg

credit:Lunarsea

^ WahHHhhHhH!!! That is sooooooooo cute! Little Joon Pyo and Jan Di... I only wished for at least one Joon Pyo or one Jan Di, but there's both!! :w00t: Happy Family. :D :D

>Is it really closed again?? Hmm.. i often go and check for updates, but i don't find myself posting a lot there anymore.. Some people have been really negative and are bashing on unnecessary things.. :unsure: It'll be back by the time ep24 comes on.. i hope.^^ OK.. open again. People just need to read the rules and follow them!!!

How are the preparations for our Joondi gifts Judy and Irene? :)

Guest Allison

Happy Family

HappyFamily.jpg

credit:Lunarsea

OH MY DEAR LORD :w00t: This fanart is just omgoshh!!! Haha, I totally love it.

I really hope this is the way the drama will end. I want mini Junpyo's & Jandi's xD

Guest anthonymarie

just read on kpculture:

The last scene BEFORE fast-forwarding four years ahead is Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s kiss in the Namsan cable car on the day of her graduation.

What sparks Jun Pyo to regain his memory of Jan Di? She does pack a lunchbox (eggs and rice) like before in order to try triggering his memory - however, Yu Mi takes credit for making it so it doesn’t help Jan Di at all.

Our source gives hints regarding what actually does trigger his memory to return:

Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s first kiss -

NOT the one on the swing at the playground

New Caledonia

Jae Gyeong’s resort

Jun Pyo’s trauma

Guest ml_87

oh, the 2nd CPR? JP must be very happy :D

btw, just notice that JD wearing the uniform to the namsan tower, so is it possible for a passionate kiss? oh, i dun care. that's a kiss and i'll enjoy it so much

btw, what about our project, guys?

How are the preparations for our Joondi gifts Judy and Irene? :)

btw, what about our project, guys?

^ The deadline for the donations is April 1st. After that, I will order the build-a-bear stuff and the couple t-shirts online and have it mailed straight to Judy. April 8th is the deadline for those who want to sign their name, age, and address for the letter to Hyesun and Minho. I'll have that written that same week. Meanwhile, Judy will have the couple cups bought. I'm guessing she's buying the baskets too, if she's still planning on putting everything in a basket. She will mail everything out to Korea. I'm thinking that the gifts will get to Hyesun and Minho sometime from mid-April to late April; depends on how long it takes for Judy to get everything together, the shipping process, etc. (:

Guest ml_87

JUNSUxLOVE: ths guy! so sad the deadline is april 1st while i havent even finished my internetbanking card. can u find any other way for me to send the dontation without an it?

btw, tomorrow, KBS will release the preview of episode 24! hearbroken! but i'm sadder when they're the final previews of BOF. oa oa. dun wanna to say goodbye to BOF.

i think now, the cast has already known the ending! hope it is a wedding! :D

Guest spirtual_affection x3

i feel so bad that i havent been replying to messages. i feel so lazy these days.

as part of my donations i will purchase the couple cups and send it.

i will try to finish the project asap so that we can send it out.

my friend will also help me out too.

yeah preview tomorrow.

really scared to see it because i dont know what to expect.

JOONDI couple!~!