Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Noel & TY,

here's another version of the same CF, the longer version (60 sec)...he's sexxxayyyy in here...love the way he walks.... :rolleyes:

http://www.samsungcamera.co.kr/upload/comp...harp1_02_60.WMV

dvd1-jackal35.jpg

dvd2-jackal35.jpg

dvd3-jackal35.jpg

dvd4-jackal35.jpg

source: jackal35

funny how he can look sooo appealing to me even if he's wearing a hair band. i think if i'm in my pre-jdg days....i would call a man who wears hair band a cross-dresser or something... :P

97427353674.jpg

and he can wear that utterly feminine hat and still look dangerously manly to me....

pj2.jpg

small pic taken from Ghost...but look at that long legs..... :rolleyes:

Thanks Ruffluv and Noel... for great clips... me downloaded oredi.... Cool...

Pix our charming prince .... so charmmmmm...

wait till you see the uncut version..the one he's kissing that lucky lady....i was burning with envy.. he's soooo hot!!!!

k200001p0256_j03.gif

i know.....i miss his skinny (not that skinny anyway) face so much!!!!! he looks so much more defined and oh so gorgeously italiano when he's skinny!!!!!!! Gimme his 3 months ago looks back!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll cry to tears if he gain more weight!!!!! but i'll be happy for him if that's what makes him healthier..... :(

and yeah....lee jung jae is so cute in a dorky sexxy way....you watch their interviews together after the PIFF...both of them sooo cute laughing together like small boys..... :lol:

oooo...so cute+sexy!!!!!

Wow, what a HOT smooch!! I dont think I have seen the uncut version! Do u have it??

When he was skinny, I missed his chubby look, now that he's back to reasonable chubbiness - we want his skinny back....we gals are just sooooo demanding.

Regardless, I just love him, be it skinny or chubby. He exudes that unique JDG charm that makes him soooo very special...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

a329ib.jpg

credit jackal35/jangdonggun-club

Azura babe, thanks for the pix. I like this one especially...

dvd1-jackal35.jpg

dvd2-jackal35.jpg

dvd3-jackal35.jpg

dvd4-jackal35.jpg

My emperor still keeps smoking again ... 36_1_6.gif darling, u may ruin your lung and ruin our lives too ...

Take care ... Me the cocubine dun know how could all his wives (who had married him before i did) neglected his bad customs.... 36_1_30.gifshould take care of him lah, mdms..or release him to me for monopolising.36_3_18.gif

Guest Onesweetypie

OMG< JDG sure is a great actor. Hes very cute, bright smile. :D I watch almost all this korean drama series. I want to c him in his new movie Typoon. Anybody have it yet? haha most vietnamese girls and women like him. Even my mom went crazy for him XD Poor dad.

OMG< JDG sure is a great actor. Hes very cute, bright smile. :D I watch almost all this korean drama series. I want to c him in his new movie Typoon. Anybody have it yet? haha most vietnamese girls and women like him. Even my mom went crazy for him XD Poor dad.

Hello Onesweetypie.....

FYI...he's new movie "Typhoon" will only be released on December this year! :)

R u Vietnamese, Sweet? Me too...Last time he came Saigon, where were u then? me joined his show... sssoooooooooooo handsome . He sang Vietnamese song, acceptable, me think so

Guest Onesweetypie

R u Vietnamese, Sweet? Me too...Last time he came Saigon, where were u then? me joined his show... sssoooooooooooo handsome . He sang Vietnamese song, acceptable, me think so

haha u lucky butt, they ran out of ticket when we got there.:( OMg i dont if u know this but like after the show, ppl was driving and screaming his name out loud around the city. He only came to vietnam once tho. Other actor like Vicki went 2 times, kim nam soo went 2 times too i think? But he only visited us one time how mean :( Oh yeah and im viet too XD

Guest ruffluv109

Wow, what a HOT smooch!! I dont think I have seen the uncut version! Do u have it??

actually, nobody has the uncut version...they didn't release it...too hot too handle maybe??? :unsure: ...here's the article about the unreleased scene...

It's Old report from ‘Forever’ MV shooting location in Canada... very old news… but very hot…

Jang Dong-gun and Kim Kyu-lee, hot with each other?

[sports Today 1999.10.31 00:00]

991031_12_02.jpg

We would search the love’s hideout where top star Jang Dong-gun and Kim Kyu-lee could enjoy hot passion in Canada Vancouver. The two stars, recently at Granville Island Vancouver on board of a ship, were sharing passionate French kiss for no less than 5 minutes that raising question whether “they are really in love?”

Last month for 11 days from 16th to 26th, Director Kim Se-hoon was shooting the music video ‘Forever’ which was the title of rock group Sky’s first album in Vancouver. It was drawing fans’ special attentions because the music video starred 4 popular entertainers; Jang Dong-gun, Kim Kyu-lee, Cha In-pyo and Jung Joon-ho. Director Kim’s previous works included music videos of Jo Sung-mo’s ‘For Your Soul’, ‘To Heaven’ and ‘Eternal Love’, and Position’s ‘Blue Day’. Public was curious about what color and what movie-like scenes he would put into ‘Forever’ (lyric by Joo Yung-hoon, composition by Ko Sung-jin) music video that would be released in mid of November.

Jang Dong-gun and Kim Kyu-lee’s kissing scene was absolutely the best. In autumnal deep color, exotic autumn scenery and floated in deep blue sea, Jang Dong-gun and Kim Kyu-lee were on board of a beautiful boat that was splitting the calm current in the center of Vancouver city. Inside the boat, handsome star JDG who was wearing beige jacket and new generation star Kim Kyu-lee who was wearing checkered shirt over white blouse, were whispering to each other and exchanging affectionate look. In surrounding the other boat was going around constantly; on this boat director Kim’s eyes and cameraman’s most up-to-date digital camera were totally sucked into JDG and Kim Kyu-lee’s love scene. Especially the two stars’ captivating embrace and tingling kissing scene that went on continuously for 5 minutes. It’s skillful performer-like, smoothly in one round without NG that made exclamation broke forth from the crew. During the two actors were deep in long intense kiss, the crew aboard the boat that was slowly circling around the couple’s boat in 360 degree, were setting the digital camera to shoot from various angles. Kim Kyu-lee who alighted from the boat after filming of that stimulating and tense love scene, was startled by her own acting. She went back to the hotel without saying a word. While JDG tactfully gave brief answer to annoying questions, “there’s no special feeling, it’s only acting”.

In the music video, JDG’s role was as a gang’s killer, while Kim Kyu-lee’s role was JDG’s lover who had a part-time job at Granville Island’s fruit store. Cha In-pyo acted as FBI agent and Jung Jun-ho acted as an air force general. The tragic life story of 2 brothers, JDG and Cha In-pyo who went separate ways when they were adopted in Canada in 70’s, with spectacular background Vancouver Canada, was like a human road movie. With 300 million invested production cost for 8 minutes video clip, also 2 helicopters, a light plane and 3 most up-to-date digital cameras that were mobilized for filming the music video, it was similar to Hollywood movie production.

Park Yang-soo yasupa@sportstoday.co.kr

1999_16_01.jpg

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

The guy in the Zorro mask in the picture above is NOT jang dong gun... :D ...that's the song's singer i assume, Sky.

Sky’s real name is Choi Jin-Yeong. He is Choi Jin-shil’s brother... Choi Jin-shil is JDG’s costar in “Holiday in Seoul”.

In another news it was reported that the kissing scene was not included in the MV, but the reason was not mentioned… too hot for MV?

haha u lucky butt, they ran out of ticket when we got there.:( OMg i dont if u know this but like after the show, ppl was driving and screaming his name out loud around the city. He only came to vietnam once tho. Other actor like Vicki went 2 times, kim nam soo went 2 times too i think? But he only visited us one time how mean :( Oh yeah and im viet too XD

hi Onesweetypie....welcome to the thread, hope to see you more often...read in an article before that there's a time that even if he decides to compete in the national Presidential election, he can win anytime...haha...is that true??? then he must REALLY have lots of fans in Vietnam.... :D

Like the Hat....but of course the "Man" is more appealing... :P

Do you know that that's actually a snowcap and a cap put together??? cool huh?? :rolleyes:

POSCO-behind the scene....

dg_1_1-loshui37.jpg

dg_2_1-loshui37.jpg

dg_3_1-loshui37.jpg

dg_4_1-loshui37.jpg

our family picture.....aren't we a cute little family???? :rolleyes:

Source:http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

credits: Dreamer ( www.jang-donggun.com )

Me was not among ppl who drove and screamed.... me got inside the theather... standing beside him... ha ha ha... the theather boss is my family's friend ... lucky me... am awared of the other ladies came VN such Vicky Zhao, Ruby Lin, Kim Nam Joo ... but me didn't join ... :lol::lol:

OH WHAT CUTIES!!!! :rolleyes:

My all time two favourite dudes!!!

:wub::wub:

what happened to the other guy, inez sunbae? the one i was going to wed, with you walking me down the aisle? :lol:

actually, nobody has the uncut version...they didn't release it...too hot too handle maybe??? :unsure:

POSCO-behind the scene....

dg_1_1-loshui37.jpg

dg_2_1-loshui37.jpg

dg_3_1-loshui37.jpg

Source:http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

credits: Dreamer ( www.jang-donggun.com )

Ruff-ruff, give those smooches a rest, will ya? :angry: all that talk about it is seriously making me sick! :rolleyes::lol:

and really, i can just throttle that kid!

minor revision on that article posted earlier, still by YoonEe from jdg's english forum board. :)

Jang Dong-gun said, “You’ve heard nothing because I don’t have girlfriend. Until now I don’t have confidence if I'm seeing someone I will be good to her”, because “now is not the time”.

waah, that just about gave me fresh loads of hope...but only still in the realm of dreams, ain't it gals? :rolleyes::P

dvd1-jackal35.jpg

dvd2-jackal35.jpg

dvd3-jackal35.jpg

dvd4-jackal35.jpg

funny how he can look sooo appealing to me even if he's wearing a hair band. i think if i'm in my pre-jdg days....i would call a man who wears hair band a cross-dresser or something... :P

yeah, i'm with ya there, ruff! i dig the hairband too, and am not into the metrosexual thing either! :P

what happened to the other guy, inez sunbae? the one i was going to wed, with you walking me down the aisle? :lol:

Jang Dong-gun said, “You’ve heard nothing because I don’t have girlfriend. Until now I don’t have confidence if I'm seeing someone I will be good to her”, because “now is not the time”.

waah, that just about gave me fresh loads of hope...but only still in the realm of dreams, ain't it gals? :rolleyes::P

Jis my cuppie-cake..that other Hottie u're getting married to?..

:P ..yes..he is still in my list of HotMen.. ;)

OK babes...u heard the man!!..

So he is not attached yet...he is SINGLE !!..*jumps n screams*!!!!

yeah, i'm with ya there, ruff! i dig the hairband too, and am not into the metrosexual thing either! :P

DId he say that? Aawwww....he will make a responsible lover... ;)

Agree with you on the hairband...he looks good in anythin' I must say. And must he always have a ciggy dangling from his lips?? But if I understand smokers enuf, they usually die for one after a flight. :D

TGIF gals!

still french posters :)

wujilapromesseint01.jpg

wujilapromesseint02.jpg

The Promise or La Promesse (Wu Ji), will be released in France on 18 January 2006 by TFM Distribution

sources: monkeypeaches/wuji.html

dreamer, just jang dong gun

j1220.jpg

j1219.jpg

j1218.jpg

j1217.jpg

source: jang dong gun English Freeboard

taking a trip down memory lane, reposting these gals for our reading pleasure...translation by wontongirl, jung woo sung thread, old soompi

TRANSLATION OF THE 10MIN VERSION OF THE GIORDANO CF

(the audio was all static-y so i had a hard time hearing it...)

it's the same dialogue as the 4 short versions with little bits of dialogue in between...

but here it is again

before the titled introduction of the actors--

JJH--

(a story) no different than anyone elses...

a story of that man and that woman...

on the bus...

JJH—

I know how much you like me…

when I search for words I want to say to him, words you

said to me come to mind…

when I search for words to say to you, words he said to

me come to mind…

what I know but I can’t help, I feel bad and smug...

my love, I know how you feel (I know your heart) but you’re not the one.

running around the lumber yard, yelling her name...

when JDK surprises JJH she says, "you scared me!"

than it rains, JWS approaches them and says "what are you doin'?"

JDK—

I wonder who’s got the biggest heartache in the world? I asked in my dreams (in my deep

sleep) & she answered me… someone who wants to cry but can’t… someone who’s in

pain but can’t feel it… someone who wants to say sorry but can’t say… this time I

answered… loving someone who doesn't love me… she looked at me straight in the face

and said this…

You won…

even after winning someone, I’ve never been so sad before.

JH-- is this a ring?

playing pool, i think JWS says "strike" (?)

JWS--

The once boisterous girl who suddenly started to became quiet… who started taking deep

sighs… I assumed that she found someone she liked… in a small voice she said… I

want it to be love…

I’m sorry… I’m sorry b/c you are so kind… I’m sorry b/c I was selfish… because I

burdened you, I’m sorry… and b/c I can't let go (of our foundation?), I’m very sorry.

and it all ends well!!

:):P

Kim Seung-woo: “Jang Dong-gun is our team Ace”

[star News 2005-09-25 08:10]

[Money Today Star News, Kim Ji-yun reporter] Japanese press reported that Hallyu stars suggested the possibility of Korea – Japan dream teams baseball match.

On 25 September, Japanese sports newspaper Shinkei reported “Korean popular stars were staged at ‘Hallyu All Stars Summit’, the commemoration event for 40th anniversary of Japan – Korea diplomatic relation normalization that was held on 24 September at Saitama Super Arena” and “Kim Seung-woo the owner of amateur base ball team where JDG belongs to, came on to the stage, he wished to have a friendly match with Japanese team”

The newspaper revealed, “In the event that was attended by 15 Hallyu stars, Lee Byung-hun said ‘Goodwill match could make two countries’ relation become closer’, Kwon Sang-woo revealed ‘I wish the cultural exchange through actors will be more active’.

The newspaper also remarked, “Kim Seung-woo who appeared on stage said ‘JDG is our team’s ace. If there’s a chance, we would like to have a friendly match in Japan’ and ‘If Japan’s professional players exchange becomes reality, there is also possibility to get cooperation from Japan baseball, it’s like a wonderful ‘old relationship’’”.

The newspaper also conveyed, “‘Playboys’ baseball team members are 12 popular actors such as Kim Seung-woo, Jang Dong-gun, Jung Woo-sung and Ji Jin-hee, and movie producers, 30 persons in total. Kim Seung-woo is the team owner, Jang Dong-gun and Jung Woo-sung are the leaders of the players.”

butthegirl@mtstarnews.com

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

news update

Source: Star News 2005-10-08

Gong Hyung-jin in MBC radio program said that "Playboys" was formed by Kim Seung-woo, JDG, Joo Jin-mo, Jo In-sung, Gong Yoo, Hwang Jung-min and himself about 2 months ago. Kim Seung-woo, the team owner, was responsible for team's uniform and logo designs, while JDG was in charge in getting sponsors.

Latest info from: Sports Hankook 2005-10-14

“Parkland”, the male formal clothing enterprise, becomes the sponsor of “playboys” baseball team. Parkland gives 100 million won (in cash) sponsorship.

much thanks to YoonEe! :)