Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung made a surprised appearance at Song Joong Ki's farewell Fan Meeting!!
@SJK_KiTH: Jo in sung make a surprise appearance on st stage!!! OMG sooooooo handsome. Joong ki was sooo touched that he gets teary

@Joongkiz_arab: Joongki said that he talked to Jo In Sung and shared about military service

@SJK_KiTH: Asking question "for Joong ki, what is Jo in sung to you" "for in sung, what is joong ki to you""

Cr:twitter
[Live update fanmeeting] So surprise, Jo In sung come back the stage with a big cake that Joong Ki is very touching until crying. MC askes how close they are. Instead of an answer, In Sung hug Joong Ki 
Cr:Song Joong Ki - Ki'ss Vietnam @facebook
I'm getting all teared up!!! T.T

luluwannagohome

said: [size=4]In Sung made a surprised appearance at Song Joong Ki's farewell Fan Meeting!![/size]

@SJK_KiTH: Jo in sung make a surprise appearance on st stage!!! OMG sooooooo handsome. Joong ki was sooo touched that he gets teary

@Joongkiz_arab: Joongki said that he talked to Jo In Sung and shared about military service

@SJK_KiTH: Asking question "for Joong ki, what is Jo in sung to you" "for in sung, what is joong ki to you""

[Live update fanmeeting] So surprise, Jo In sung come back the stage with a big cake that Joong Ki is very touching until crying. MC askes how close they are. Instead of an answer, In Sung hug Joong Ki 

Cr:

Song Joong Ki - Ki'ss Vietnam @facebook
I'm getting all teared up!!! T.T

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung sending his greeting to Kwang Soo at KS's Singapore FM
BR3v3hYCYAAe0Kd.png:large

KAvenyou KAvenyou2hJo In Sung sending his greeting for Kwangsoo's Singapore fanmeeting! #kwangsooinsg pic.twitter.com/2ZmrAL34ee

@sgXCLUSIVE: Jo In Sung is saying his message for Kwangsoo, and Kwangsoo seems shy about it #LKSinSG

SG K-Wave ‏@SGKWave16 Aug

Kwangsoo once again affirmed his friendship with Jo In Sung, whom he says is a really great friend #LeeKwangSooinSG

Info on ystd's press con
kourier ‏@kourier_co16 Aug

[#LKSinSG] On whether he has heard about Jo In Sung's message to him during his fanmeet, Kwangsoo says that he did receive the msg

kourier ‏@kourier_co16 Aug

[#LKSinSG] And received a message from Jo In Sung, and there wwill be some clips of In Sung shown in the fm tomorrow.

Guest luluwannagohome

[That Winter Report 23] Now they moved on to Jin Sung. MC, ‘KB please introduce JS for us.’ KB said, ‘Jin Sung is a man who really likes Oh Soo and holds great loyalty to friends.’ MC, ‘Such a loyal friend! What’s your own view on Jin Sung’s loyalty? Can you accept it?’

[That Winter Report 24] KB, ‘I myself like and look up to In Sung hyung as much as Jin Sung does. I think it’s friendship between men? I sincerely cherish such friendship. But JS’s intense loyalty is more like protection!’ In Sung, ‘Protection.’

[That Winter Report 25] MC, ‘KB is protecting! You two do like OS and JS. Now we are going to show JS’s famous scenes.’ (Afterwards) MC, ‘JS seems to be a straightforward guy, I want to say I like it. Are you the proactive type of person in real life? Or more of the passive type?’

[That Winter Report 26] KB, ‘I think I’m more of the proactive type. I say what I want to say. I separate good and bad pretty clearly.’ MC, ‘Oh, okay. Let’s hear what In Sung wanna say, alright?’

[That Winter Report 27] In Sung, ‘I’ll let you guys imagine.’ MC, ‘So which type?(laugh) There are many types to imagine.’ In Sung, ‘Yes, I think so. It’s up to you guys.’ MC, ‘Nice answer.’

[That Winter Report 28] MC, ‘Alright, let’s check out Jin Sung’s fashion, what you think, Kim Bum?’ Kim Bum, ‘I think Jin Sung prefers leather jacket, more casual outfit match.’

[That Winter Report 29] MC, ‘This style is more likely to be copied by others than Oh Soo’s, isn’t it?’ She continued, ‘Now, we are gonna move on and watch some BTS clips.’

[That Winter Report 30] In Sung, ‘It’s our first time watching it!’ MC, ‘Really? Then let’s watch together!’ (There are lots of funny scenes. The most memorable ones are the cake-baking scene, and the suicide scene by the river. Oh Soo saved Young who walked all the way in the river. Soo had a hard time carried Young after many shots. They kept sliding off the frame, so it took them a while to complete that particular scene.)

[That Winter Report 31] MC, ‘Harmony overloads on the set! But the scene by the river is just…(Laugh)’ In Sung, ‘It’s my fault! Not Oh Young’s at all. I lack of arm strength!’

[That Winter Report 32] Kim Bum, ‘It’s neither due to Oh Young’s weight nor hyung’s lack of arm strength. Oh Young’s coat was soaked with water, that’s why she became heavier after every single shot.(laugh)’ MC, ‘I see Kim Bum did some supervision there.(laugh)’

[That Winter Report 33] (con’t) ‘The coat was soaked with water, but it’s not noticeable on TV. That’s what Korean drama really is!(lauh) Oh right, taking about this, the director is here today, isn’t he? Please let’s all welcome Director Kim who took his precious time off for this event! Welcome!

PS. Sorry for owing this for so long, there's still another part left. I'm currently working on his Sina interview as well which consists both article and video, so it may take a while for everything to be posted.^^

Guest luluwannagohome

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[Audio] Jo In Sung at Song Joong Ki FM CUT

130817 Jo In Sung at SJK's last FM before enlistment.

Audio Cr: @油油油油油油羲羲羲羲羲羲 at weibo
Cut by:深琳琳 at insungchina.com

JK started crying when he saw IS, so all the fans shouted 'Don't cry!'

In Sung brought out a cake for Joong Ki, making JK sob again. When JK was still talking, he approached the cake and poked it. JK asked him what he was doing, he replied, 'I just wanna know if this cake is real, it's too cute to be real.' He's so adorable!!!

When was asked 'What is SJK for JIS?', he took a while to think and said, 'he's a friend that I never doubt over.'

He urged JK's fan to stay with JK in the upcoming two years, and thanked them for their support for Joong Ki.

Cr: weibo
Trans by: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

The quality of the audio isn't outstanding so lots of lines cannot be clearly interpreted. But from the reaction of the audience, I'm very glad that In Sung had brought so much laughter to the event.

Oh, the scream!!!! lol!! and his VOICE!!! SO SEXY!!

Guest luluwannagohome

송중기, 입대 전 마지막 팬미팅 개최…절친 조인성 깜짝 등장

link: http://news.nate.com/view/20130819n04024

20130819000164_0.jpg

20130819000165_0.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

@shey428  The photo is recent. It's taken today at Itaewon.
I just saw this too. There's a lot of information to be updated regarding this photo and the story behind. I'll update this post tomorrow morning. Needa sleep now.
Just on a quick note, the one on the very left, in the blue shirt, is his brother! WOO SUNG ah! It's the first time they ever appear in the same photo, I guess.^^

Guest luluwannagohome

Spotted at Itaewon on Aug 16th (by two blogers)
b51e9309tw1e7pzqwh12yj20dc0hs77u.jpg

b51e9309tw1e7pzqzcf66j20dc0hsacu.jpg

b51e9309tw1e7pzr278djj20dc0hsq6l.jpg

bffbf217jw1e7sxy56d34j20dw0j0jvo.jpg

This blogger said she shaked hands with In Sung.
Cr:naver blog

Guest luluwannagohome

Spotted at Itaewon again on Aug 19th
6d36d6e7tw1e7sb2iyx36j20c80obq6c.jpg

The one on the very left is Woo Sung, his younger brother.
bffbf217jw1e7sxvbwd83j20ci0c974p.jpg

Cr:instagram

Guest luluwannagohome

I'm not sure if you guys still remember that In Sung bought property at Itaewon a few months back. All the photos above were taken at where the property is located.Just a quick recap, it's a three-floored house with a basement. Many speculated he may have it for business use.
Now, his brother Woo Sung, the one on the photo, opened a cafe at the 1st floor, named 'Everything But the Hero'.
In Sung helped him a lot during furnishing, that's why he was always spotted in Itaewon for the past a few months. And cafe had its opening yesterday, on 19th!!! Congrats!!
Before fully furnishedd2cf40c6jw1e75tofwpmcj218g0xcthw.jpg
d2cf40c6jw1e75tom89cwj218g0xcqbe.jpg
d2cf40c6jw1e75toscnwkj218g0xc7d0.jpg
d2cf40c6jw1e75toyxx0cj218g0xc7et.jpg
d2cf40c6jw1e75tp66fibj218g0xc49k.jpg
d2cf40c6jw1e75tpbr5tej218g0xctl3.jpg
These photos were taken on July 31st. The blogger said there was only the girl in the cafe that day. She's was very nice and made coffee for them without asking for money, knowing they are fans. She also told them that In Sung and Woo Sung visited the cafe almost everyday.
Cr: as tagged
News outlets went and took photos as well.bffbf217jw1e7sycfw78pj20f00a03zq.jpg
Cr: naver news

Address:서울특별시 용산구 회나무로 62(이태원동 210-68)             62 Heonamu Road, Yongsan District, Seoul
There are a few screencaps of Naver Map with street view, hope they will help you guys with navigating.The cafe is very close to Grand Hyatt Seoul, it's within walking distance.
The street view was recorded last April, so the wall was still red instead of the white now.
bffbf217jw1e76yi7prufj20pq0iatcz.jpg
bffbf217jw1e76yictdqjj20pt0i878t.jpg

It's still the Thai Noodle store next to it.
bffbf217jw1e76yii8ouhj20pu0icgq8.jpg

It's right at the intersection of Heonamu Road and Heonamu Road 35 Gil.
bffbf217jw1e76yililv5j20pz0id0yc.jpg

bffbf217jw1e76yirj9npj20pu0id43m.jpg

It's very close to Namsan Park.
bffbf217jw1e76yium5c4j20zk0kin8u.jpg

You can also take bus from Grand Hyatt to the cafe if you dont feel like walking.
Take bus 용산03 and take off at stop 가야랑앞(Ka ya rang ap)It's a loop line, so its final stop is this stop as well.
bffbf217jw1e76yjtjfqqj20k507lmy5.jpg
The bus stop is right in front of the staircase in which In Sung was spotted on 16th. It's only about 20 meters from the cafe.bffbf217jw1e76yj0ofzsj20q50ibdlq.jpg
bffbf217jw1e76yj40g42j20q50ihag7.jpg
bffbf217jw1e76ysynbq8j20q10if0z5.jpg
bffbf217jw1e76yjs74x9j20q10idn31.jpg

Compiled by:不守纪律的猪@insungchina.com

Fans who have visited the cafe before its opening said Woo Sung is a really sweet guy, and surprisingly he's very fluent in Mandarin Chinese.^^

Additional photo of the staircase.d2cf40c6jw1e7oygnwq8hj20hs0dcn0g.jpg
d2cf40c6jw1e7oygpqd16j20hs0dc41g.jpg
Cr:as tagged

Guest sunshine4ever

@luluwannagohome  awww...thanks so much for the news!! :) Cool. If ever I get to visit Korea, I will visit his brother's cafe/shop or is that Insung's shop/store? I guess it is his, but he gave it to his brother for management? Any clues?

Guest luluwannagohome

@sunshine4ever It's his brother's. I think him buying the property for his brother's business is the best interpretation. And I always wonder what the other two floors are for.
It's at a golden location for business, so maybe they'll be for business as well?

Guest timi163

@luluwannagohome thanks for the info, planning to visit S. Korea sometime soon, might have to drink coffee there EVERYDAY!...hahhaa.. Not familiar with the streets though, I'm also geographically challenged, even with a map, I'm sure I will get lost . Just wondering if that is a prime location or in a good neighborhood. Note to self :  check in at Grand Hyatt.. ;)