Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sunshine4ever

I don't know why I watched WHIB, but somehow at one point I just really wanted to turn on TWTWB and watch it again. *sobs* Maybe I should refrain from watching WHIB because it won't be fair for Jaemin if I'm still so into Oh Soo. Will have to make another date with Jaemin for WHIB then. :D @ulap, maybe you can join later to watch WHIB? Only if you want to. :)

This is an old clip about Insung joining the Air Force. That's so awesome. So he was in the air most of the time? I love his uniform. :) This clip has English subs so you can read what he was saying.

credits arirangworld

Here is an interview for Frozen Flower with English subs.

[ENG SUB] Star Real Talk.- Frozen Flower cast interview

credits to missmongjihyo

sunshine4ever said: I don't know why I watched WHIB, but somehow at one point I just really wanted to turn on TWTWB and watch it again. *sobs* Maybe I should refrain from watching WHIB because it won't be fair for Jaemin if I'm still so into Oh Soo. Will have to make another date with Jaemin for WHIB then. :D @ulap, maybe you can join later to watch WHIB? Only if you want to. :)

This is an old clip about Insung joining the Air Force. That's so awesome. So he was in the air most of the time? I love his uniform. :) This clip has English subs so you can read what he was saying.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQcaP66YLJo

credits arirangworld

Guest sunshine4ever

ulap said: @sunshine4ever,  yeah, later, I'll try to get to know jaemin. last night i planned to watch TWTWB but i was stucked with WW that i feel so guilty so tonight i am watching TWTWB from episode 1. JIS/ Oh Soo must be jealous.   :))  :\">  :\">

sunshine4ever said: ulap said: @sunshine4ever,  yeah, later, I'll try to get to know jaemin. last night i planned to watch TWTWB but i was stucked with WW that i feel so guilty so tonight i am watching TWTWB from episode 1. JIS/ Oh Soo must be jealous.   :))  :\">  :\">

Guest crazywindblower

i miss JIS oppa! waaaahhhhh! :(( :-S i miss seeing his handsome face and awesome acting every wednesday and thursday night.. :(( :( i cant get over JIS! he is now my top actor, song joong ki is now second on my list..hehe.. :D :\"> thank God both of them are good and close friends! :x ;):D :\"> i hope JIS will be more visible now in the K-Ent industry..he deserves it anyway! he is not just a handsome guy, he is also one of the best and top a-list actors in korea! =D> :x ;) for me he is the best second is song joong ki! hehehe.. :D;):P :x i hope he will have more cf's this year and he will do a movie as well..and i hope next year he will be casted in a new drama and i wish its a rom-com drama! :x :);) oppa is always in a melodrama, it will be nice if we see him explore and take a risk in a rom-com drama next year..oppa needs to have more fun, laugh and smiles in his next drama! he becomes more handsome when he smiles! :x :x :\"> :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Some more pics.

this one below is from his recent interview...

bhx10m.jpg

These below, I have no idea about the time...

51ezie.jpg

25rmb10.jpg

credits to wiwi's site and baidu

Okay, I think those pictures with him wearing white shirt comes from this video. He was advertising refrigerator.

Guest luluwannagohome

OMG that Frozen Flower cast interview is just ADORABLE!!!!! ALL THREE OF THEM!!!!!They are really professional actors and actress. Really happy to see them fooling around like that!!
Hongrim ahhhhhhh!!! You are way too good-looking!!!

Guest crazywindblower

awwww, JIS looks so handsome on those photos where in his wearing a white top! :x :x drooling mode again for me! hahaha =P~ =P~ :x thank you for sharing those pics! :D:D;)

Guest kikay14

Please don't throw stones at me :) but when I first saw JIS, i did not appreciate his beauty, maybe because he is too pretty for me, he is even prettier than song ji hyo in AFF. But as I look at his face longer, I admit he has this oozing sex appeal that you really can't resist. He looks good in everything, even in crappy clothes and funny hairstyles. He has this amazing profile that i sometimes think is not work of god but work of man. But i know he is a natural beauty and i love that he's proud of his wrinkles hihi. I never rave at his looks before but now i think he deserves praises from me about his looks. JIS, you are one of the most handsome actors i've seen in my entire life, not just physically but your whole personality as well. A bonus for us that you are a truly gifted actor.

I hope you will not change and wishing you all the best in life!

@forevergirl are we called insungers hihi?

Tyvm @sunshine4ever for the posts and i love what u wrote in twtwb thread!

PS: i hope someone can answer me where can i watch/download SHOOT FOR THE STARS. Sorry guys but i really want to watch it hihi.

Guest luluwannagohome

Interview 5 is out too... I have so many things to trans after tomorrow. T.T
And the director mentioned In Sung and SHK in his interview as well. He mentioned something like SHK is very loyal to the script while JIS adds his own color to it.Hope to see the translation for the whole interview soon. 

Guest sunshine4ever

This is an old news, but I believe like shaylaman was saying. We're still waiting for this movie to happen. If not, I hope he will move on to something else. I know he doesn't want to be in another drama. I really hope he will consider a movie after much needed rest.

Jo In Sung Talks About Appearing on “That Winter, the Wind Blows”
lightningstix January 31, 2013

joinsung.jpg

Jo In Sung talked about his thoughts on returning to TV through the SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”On January 31, Jo In Sung made an appearance at the press conference for “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” which was held at Blue Square in Hannamdong, Seoul. He stated, “It has been 5 years since I have done a project. It’s too much to say that this is my comeback project, I wish you would say that it is my next project.”Jo In Sung talked a bit about the film “Martial Arts” which would have been his comeback film. However, due to production problems with the movie, Jo In Sung’s comeback was delayed. Jo In Sung stated, “Originally I had planned on appearing in ‘Martial Arts’ but because that took so long, I first appeared in a variety show. After ‘Martial Arts’ became delayed it was difficult to choose another project. After going through many different possibilities I finally had the opportunity of meeting ‘That Winter, the Wind Blows.’ The moment I received the offer, I really wanted to give it a shot.”Jo In Sung ended with, “I think it is better to say that this drama is my next project. I hope that the people who watch this drama will see it with a comfortable mindset. I thought that if I wanted to continue to improve as an actor, I would need to appear in this drama.”“That Winter, the Wind Blows” will have its first broadcast on February 13.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/31/jo-in-sung-talks-about-appearing-on-that-winter-the-wind-is-blowing/
Thanks to jjsweeter0211

And here is the repost from page 364 of this thread. I hope it is okay to repost since I think at that time everyone was busy with TWTWB so no one cared much. Now that it ended, we have more time for Insung. :D These pics came from the interview you guys just watched that I reposted from chinjaru's link HERE earlier this morning. (It's night now for my timezone.)

4smf33u.jpg
zGQu9H6.png
Iga3Xoz.jpg
has28G6.jpg
RFmbBeI.jpg
Q8aoCSz.jpg
ljgte8v.jpg
1xE2q7K.jpg

Source:
Baidu Credit: cine21.com
Thanks to Shaylaman for posting this one page 364

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh Soo Episode 2's collages done by Chinese Fan

These collages were done by a Chinese fan, please credit it to that fan. Sorry I don't know the name of the person who made it.

Just in case you like these collages, I uploaded Episode 1 here ---- Oh Soo - Episode 1

24grntu.jpg
1zp1v2o.jpg
15ro8z9.jpg
28gs1a1.jpg
33dcsqe.jpg
5y2ia.jpg
2i7bcqa.jpg
2ltn49s.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

Interview 6 is out....... Let me die first... Journalists, you guys asked too much... In Sung ah, you answered too much...