Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@chinjaru, i am a art and indie film watcher, as well as a frequent film festival goer and most of the times, they show these kind so frequently that it really doesn't bother me anymore. I think having artists, filmmaker and film enthusiasts as friends changed my behaviour toward these things.

JIS oppa is sooooo handsome in the pics! His profile is soo perfect! I must draw him (and Hye-kyo unnie) one of these days. :-)

Hi @kikay14! Hi everyone! I read every post here. Thank you for the translations, pics, screencaps and artworks. You really make my day occupied. :)

Guest chokogom

Seriously, this guy can make a clown suit look 'sexy' ... Lol. Whether, it's curly hair, longer hair, short hair, casual clothes, military clothes...no clothes ( yay!! :-O ) .... He oozes sex appeal and charisma.... But no matter how he looks, his smile and his gaze always pierces your heart and you can see warmth and humbleness just glowing from him ... This is what makes me adore him...

Guest chokogom

Lol...is it wrong to not tag 'awesome' because you are jealous of the person taking the photo with JIS? @ jjsweeter0211 - the photo with JIS and the actress playing kim bums sister, I can't bring myself to tag ' awesome' cos I'm toooooo jealous...hahaha....but the rest is awesome!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Received One-on-one Acting Counseling from Jo In Sung
crystalcove April 9, 2013
A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Received One-on-one Acting Counseling from Jo In Sung

For the April 9 episode of SBS’ talk show, “Hwashin,” A Pink’s Jung Eun Jirevealed that she received one-on-one acting counseling from “That Winter, the Wind Blows” co-star, Jo In Sung.

Jung Eun Ji said, “I think I distanced myself from Jo In Sung in the beginning because he was someone I grew up watching.” She added, “Since In Sung oppa is a top star, I thought it wouldn’t be easy to even just talk to him but he said hi to me first and talked to me. When I told him about my concerns with acting, he thought about it deeply and counseled me one-on-one.” Jung Eun Ji praised Jo In Sung, saying, “He is really a thoughtful man.”

Also on this day, Jung Eun Ji discussed her kiss scene in the drama with actor Kim Bum.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/09/a-pinks-jung-eun-ji-received-one-on-one-acting-counseling-from-jo-in-sung/

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all,

@kikay14, thanks for the awesome pictures. I just finished watching episode 1 of WHIB and it was funny. :) I like Insung's hair. It was so curly. Hehe.

scarlet1013 posted this at TWTWB thread. It has some BTS & news about Insung with English subs depending if your region can watch.

25f2efm.jpg
http://www.viki.com/videos/224088v-entertainment-news-korea
^CLICK on this link to watch

Some music videos from TWTWB to share. Watch them in 720p if possible.

Oh Soo & Oh Young: May I Love You
by SVETIK (I really like SVETIK's MVs for other dramas, too).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKGPz-gJpX4&list=UUHvWnv70I75sSc1mXfA0CYQ&index=1

"Now I am home.." ● That Winter, The Wind Blows [♥] by Daavarr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-VzvedF7I

It's not the end ○ Soo x Young by Daavarr
http://youtu.be/qxZNi7iid_A

● Oh Soo x Oh Young ;; lost & insecure (it has early episodes' scenes) by ayachan

Guest luluwannagohome

I saw a few pics of JIS on baidu just now. And I couldn't help but start drooling! kkkkk
Wanna share with you guys!
wjcdgl.jpg
2wm0vb9.jpg
2wof043.jpg
2ircdw.jpg

He's just so damn SEXY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest chokogom

@luluwannagohome - I think you may need to go get a bigger bucket cos I'm drooling with you too sista......=)   =P~   =P~
he looks so much younger in those pics....  I honestly prefer the older in sung now though.....  He's like a good wine, gets better with age and if you have too much you will definitely have a bad hangover in the morning...lol..  (but he's worth it....)

chokogom said: @luluwannagohome - I think you may need to go get a bigger bucket cos I'm drooling with you too sista......=)   =P~   =P~
he looks so much younger in those pics....  I honestly prefer the older in sung now though.....  He's like a good wine, gets better with age and if you have too much you will definitely have a bad hangover in the morning...lol..  (but he's worth it....)

Guest chokogom

@ulap ... if JIS was a wine, I don't think I would stop drinking until I passed out (even then, I'd be dreaming I was still drinking 'JIS wine'!!!)...for sure I would have a hang over...or otherwise end up in hospital!!!  lol...

Guest crazywindblower

JIS is so handsome! i cant help staring at his pictures and drool! :x =P~ :D :x :x any angle of him is awesome and perfect..he is definitely a handsome, adorable, sexy and charming man! :x i must say he is even more handsome even though he is in his 30's..he is so hot and sexy! :x =P~ :) for me he is a perfect guy! :x :)