Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

aw...makes me kind of sad thinking about this...

actually the first drama that made me cry was I'm sorry, I love you

i'm not that of an emotional person but i totally cried my eyes out and cried to the point where i was hiccuping watching the last part of that drama when she went back to australia. ever since then i've become a cry baby when watching drama >_<" haha

the other one that made me really cry was sad love song/sad love story...i think throughout the entire thing i got frustrated and cried so many times...

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oneginee

The only drama that made me cry is Autumn Tale. It's really good and a very sad drama.

I see you use Sue Ae picture and name. I really love her, I know I am off subject but I could not resist. Shouldn't you be a fan rather than impersonator.

unless .... ^^

Guest zellyjhaze

Movies:

A Moment to Remember

Sad Story

Daddy Long Legs

Dramas:

Flowers for My Life

Alone in Love

I'm Sorry I Love You - I cried long after the drama had ended. I actually cried so hard I ended up with sore eyes the next day!

• 1 month later...
Guest miyawoks

i hate watching sappy dramas, but the series that made me cry buckets (and appreciate it) is i'm sorry, i love you...

that was a great series!!! well-written!!

Guest happy_cherrie

:tears: for me it would have to be:

Autumn in my heart

stairway to heaven

tree of heaven - love this drama

autumn tale. the very first and probably the last too tragic drama i would ever watch. it killed me~ my heart hurt that i thought i was part of the story~ after that, i promised myself not to watch tragic dramas.... heh~ thats why i dont have the courage now to see millionaire's first love and stairway~ ahhaha`

• 2 months later...
Guest szejia

armageddon.

OMG. HOW THE HELL. I was watching it with my friends. After the credits, I had to go to the toilet to hide and bawl. T.T

A moment to remember.

Windstruck.

The way home.

Little Brother.

Made of Honour. (idk. I cried.=.=)

Guest zugarpie

here's my list:

a walk to remember

a moment to remember (i shed a lot of tears in this movie)

i am sam (great great movie)

armageddon

the patriot

the notebook

Guest Ender's Girl

Damo :tears:

Sangdoo, Let's Go to School (the ending was sooo.... unwarranted. made no sense at all)

Stairway to Heaven (regrettably so!!!! shouldn't have wasted all those tears over that silly, mediocre drama!!!)

A Moment to Remember

Taegukgi

latest:

Hong Gil Dong :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

(blast your black souls, you evil, EEEVIL hong sisters!!!!!!!!) :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Guest yeppmusic7

For me:

Tree of Heaven & Sangdoo, Let's Go To School

I cry during most dramas (im very sentimental), but those two made me cry the worst.

With Tree of Heaven, I kepy crying hours after it was over =(

Archived