Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stair Way to Heaven

Glass Slippers

Winter Sonata

Love Letter

Beautiful Days

Autum Love Story

^ I guess those are pretty much it for me... unless if I forgot some... but yea... I TT_TT cried like a baby... whaa whaa whaa

Guest luckycarrienew

Stair Way to Heaven

Glass Slippers

Winter Sonata

Love Letter

Beautiful Days

Autum Love Story

^ I guess those are pretty much it for me... unless if I forgot some... but yea... I TT_TT cried like a baby... whaa whaa whaa

I agree

TT__________________________________________________TT

Oh I forgot about movies............

A Moment to Remeber <--- my all time favorite movie gosh I cried like a baby as well...

A Millionaire's First Love

and I think that is pretty much it for me...

Guest roujin

only taegukgi .. so far

yeah! my friends (like 8 guys) and i got to the movie late so we all had to sit seperately. after the movie i remember i was bawling and was so embarassed...but when i got outside all my other friends were bawling too. hah it was so funny. almost 10 guys just walkin out together crying. ive seen it 5 times and i still cry at the end. every single time.

i also cried during a moment to remember..that one is just tragic.

for dramas...only one i can think of right now is autumn story.

(im trying to remember character names, haha sorry if i totally messed them up)

back in the day. those three scenes always got me. the one where eunsuh is telling wonbin (ack forgot his character) how he cant go to the hospital cuz she might be waiting for him. and when wonbin is pleading to junsuh to let him take care of her. and the beach scene where she dies, but eunsuh keeps asking her what they should do tomorrow. aya. i remember i was depressed for a day. lol.

Guest luckycarrienew

Oh I forgot about movies............

A Moment to Remeber <--- my all time favorite movie gosh I cried like a baby as well...

A Millionaire's First Love

and I think that is pretty much it for me...

I haven't watch~but I think it's sooooooooooooooo sad!!

TT______________________________________________________________TT

Guest bruhilda

Movie: A Moment to Remember

Drama: I'm Sorry I Love You (of the many kdramas I've watched over the years, this is the only one that made me cry so much. :(

Guest charitee

out of all the ones ive seen so far. autumn in my heart/autumn love story/etc. made me cry the most. i seriously cried every episode. such a good drama. i havent seen misa, but im pretty sure i would weep throughout that one too.

yeah! my friends (like 8 guys) and i got to the movie late so we all had to sit seperately. after the movie i remember i was bawling and was so embarassed...but when i got outside all my other friends were bawling too. hah it was so funny. almost 10 guys just walkin out together crying. ive seen it 5 times and i still cry at the end. every single time.

i also cried during a moment to remember..that one is just tragic.

back in the day. those three scenes always got me. the one where eunsuh is telling wonbin (ack forgot his character) how he cant go to the hospital cuz she might be waiting for him. and when wonbin is pleading to junsuh to let him take care of her. and the beach scene where she dies, but eunsuh keeps asking her what they should do tomorrow. aya. i remember i was depressed for a day. lol.

Oh my gosh............ You and your guys friend are too cute....... I have never seen any guy cried by watching a sad movie/drama.... I mean they think they are all tough and stuff... but I guess that one movie hit a core....

Guest angel2nyt

yes the scene wher eunsuh dies was so sad..

i was so depressed

oh also im sorry i love you

it was so moving

Guest adorrable

Drama : Dae Jang Geum (believe it or not, i cried like a baby when Lady Han passed away )

Winter Sonata

Stairway To Heaven

Movie

My Girl and I

A Sad Movie / A Season For Love

:'(

Autumn in my heart- sad sad one..... i was so depressed...lolz

STH- I think I was already depressed when she went blind... It's such a sad story....

Jewel in The Palace- so sad when Lady Han died, luckily it was a happy ending....

Archived