Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luthien

Tae Guk Gi

Damo

What Happened in Bali

.. mmm.. okay okay, very early episodes of East of Eden, esp ep 10-14.. there's also ep 33-36, then 44.. were good cry.. the rest just made me cry for investing 56hours on an overall disappointing drama.

Guest xpopcornx

Marathon.

It was such an inspirational movie.

Cho Seung Woo totally deserved all the awards he got for this movie.

Guest saranghae<3

A Millionaire's First Love (I cry every time I watch it >__<)

I'm Sorry I Love You

East of Eden

Guest noona7

MOVIE:

My SASSY Girl (my all time favorite movie)

WindStruck

Daisy

Millionaire's first love

A moment to Remember

lump sugar

DRAMA:

Fashion 70's

I'm sorry I love You (MISA)

memories in bali

Guest selvaspeedy

Dramas:

- Emperor Of The Sea: Yeum Moon made me cry rivers for his unreciprocal love for the very stupid JungHwa <_<

- I'm sorry, I love you: I started watching this drama from the last episode and although I had no idea what the heck was going on, I was crying like a baby O.O then I watched the whole drama and I cried again T.T

- Sad Love Story: I was bawling my eyes out for this particular drama cause it was just so frustrating :phew:

Movies:

I actually didn't see many Korean movies, but the one movie that I saw and made me cry is:

- The King And The Clown/ The King's man: This movie had some subtle moments and powerful meanings that I found myself in some parts crying like crazy when Gong Gil and Jang Saeng (the two main leads) weren't even crying or whatnot, but were laughing or simply messing around!

The last part of the movie was so devastating that I cried the whole night after it ended and had buffy eyes the next day :ph34r:

the other movies I saw were comedies (although I admit I cried a bit watching 200 pounds beauty :blink: )

• 2 months later...
Guest kkocoxsmileexD

HEHE, I cry alot watching dramas~!

I don't think there's a drama that I've watched that I didn't cry....

:blush:

but there's two that I've cry the most!!

it's Boys Before Flower.......

It's so painful to seee Kim Hyun Joong in pain >.<

:o

anddd....

Iljimae! My favorite drama EVER!

Lee Junki is soo damn mysterious and is totally my type! :ph34r:

He cried alot in the drama (AWESOME AWESOME ACTING)!!!!

and i cry everytime he cry.....

URGH, so painful >.<

:(:tears:

Definitely tree of heaven, the acting was too believable and the storyline was beautiful. I had to pause because I was crying so much, embarassing!

Guest teukiie

Hello, God. Haha! It was so sad when Dongjae told Eunhye, "I still cant let you go" :(

& Women In The Sun! AHHA. Omg I cry too easily, I swear.

Guest Koala<3

Tae Guk Gi, by far.

I literally felt like the air was getting heavier in the theater.. if that makes sense. ROFL.

It was soo crazy that I had to walk out with my sister and wait for my parents to come out.

The FIRST and ONLY time I have ever seen my dad cry.

• 3 years later...

Autumn in my Heart     Stairway to heaven

This two drama's are so sad that I won't even dare to watch it again as I don't want to go all through the pain and agony watching it...kekeke...Earlier Kdrama's are more melodramatic..These days kdrama's are a bit light....

My Sassy Girl

I cry not because it's a sad movie but I love how the movie was done....and I cry out of laughter because of Cha Tae Hyun's character...

• 6 months later...

Archived