Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

Guest chappykoo

might be biased but Reply 1994 ending where Chilbong cried in the baseball fieldtumblr_myk3bw450s1swuhreo1_250.gif
i never cried for k-dramas, but k-movies..The movies that makes me bawled my eyes out are:Hello GhostMiracle In Cell No.7Sad MovieTaegukgi
And yeah the Jdrama 1 Litre of Tears literally crying 1 L of tears for each ep

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baker King Tak Gu

I miss you

King 2 hearts

Gu family book

A werewolf boy

Does have to be a kmovie because the Japanese movie koizora made me cry so much.

Guest lisagi

Kdrama :

I miss you (cry in almost each episode, lol)

Autumn tale, Winter sonata, Stairway to heaven, Secret, 49days.

Kmovie :

A moment to remember, more than blue, windstruck, daisy, sad movie, taegukgi

Guest vbabe0819

Stairway To Heaven - always have the soft spot for that one
Moon that Embraces The Sun - so sad and heartbreaking, the soundtrack makes me want to cry
Autumn Sonata - exchanges between Song Hye Kyo and her birth mother

Guest vbabe0819

Stairway To Heaven - always have the soft spot for that one
Moon that Embraces The Sun - so sad and heartbreaking, the soundtrack makes me want to cry
Autumn Sonata - exchanges between Song Hye Kyo and her birth mother

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember many of the dramas I've watched over the years, but I'll try to list up those I do remember. 
A moment to rememberStairways to heavenThe Moon that embraces the SunSad Love StoryRoad number oneAll about EveThe Princess ManQueen Inhyun's ManLovers in Paris1 litre of tears (it's japanese short drama) but made me cry lots!My Name is Kim Sam Soon49 days

• 1 month later...
Guest kimmimiexo

Miracle in cell no.7.. I couldn't stop the tears even after the movie finished. I run to my dad in the middle of night to tell him I love him. Needless to say, he wanted to kill me for waking him up xD

Guest yeonjiii

Stairway to Heaven, Autumn Sonata, Sad Love Story, Winter Sonata, 49 Days...basically, most of the old school korean dramas where the main character had some kind of disease T.T
As for movies, A Werewolf Boy, Miracle in Cell Number 7, Into the Fire, Tae Guk Ki

Guest alleyes

1 Litre of Tears -----> will make you cry more than a litre LOLThe Moon that Embraces the Sun ---> The parting scene is forever stuck in my heart and mind. I always think of that scene, subconsciously. :/Stairway to Heaven

Guest deeellely

Mmmm.. I recently finished My Love From Another Star and I think it's my favorite Kdrama so far... I usually don't cry (not that much) for other dramas, but this one made me cry like a baby T_T

• 3 months later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

Definitely Miracle In Cell No. 7. I cried so much, the next morning, my mom came into my room and freaked out and started asking why I had so much used tissue paper and why my eyes were swollen. Well, mom.... I can explain...
I also cried during 200 Pounds Beauty near the end during her concert.

K- drama:
Queen Inhyun's ManI'm sorry, I love you (MISA). When though I was not that emotionally invested, I still found myself crying a bucket load of tears.
K-MovieAlways/Only you. Sad So Ji Sub just makes me cry.

Guest nene chan

There are a lot of K-movies that made me cry like a baby. One of my favorites is A Moment to Remember. I cried so much till my eyes swollen.

Guest emthecreator

A moment to remember and a millionaire's first love. I think I started bawling at the first scene of both movies because I'm a crybaby. You can call me the "Tao" of my friends hehe

Archived