Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

Movie - Last Present by Lee Jung Jae and Lee Young Ae; beautiful movie with a great ensemble of cast and amazing acting..

Drama - Thank You and MISA..both by the same writer..

Guest sbj6290

THE ONE that made me cry the most was INVISIBLE MAN JANG SOO. It made me cry... and it was so sad.

• 5 weeks later...

Movies

Repatriation

Maundy Thursday

Failan

Christmas in August

Taegukgi

My Mother the Mermaid

Welcome to Dongmakgol

You Are My Sunshine

Crying Fist

...ing

Blue Swallow

Bungee Jumping of Their Own (mostly because I couldn't stop thinking of LEJ when I watched it :tears: )

Dramas

Thank You

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Damo

SangDoo, Let's Go to School!

Goodbye Solo

Resurrection

Fashion 70s

White Tower

Devil

Alone in Love

Stairway to Heaven

Autumn Tale

Guest kayem7289

The only dramas ever to make me cry was Autumn Fairy Tale and MISA (made me really cry rivers).

Movies, I honestly can't think of any at the moment :sweatingbullets:.

Guest klovesj

Until now the ones I cried are:

KDRAMA

TREE OF HEAVEN

KMOVIE

A MOMENT TO REMEMBER :tears:

JDRAMA

1 LITRE OF TEARS :tears: :tears: :tears:

JMOVIE

BE WITH YOU :tears: :tears:

Friends recommended Snow Queen; winter sonata. I have winter sonata; haven't watched it yet. I'm currently watching tree of heaven and arriving at ep 2; I wanted to cry and I'm going to watch more...

Guest samgirl

I cant contain my tears when I was watching What happened in BALI, totally a sad ending =(

I cried till my eyes are all puffy and swollen in " A moment to remember" ING and our Happy Time

Guest jises49

...Hmmm...for me dramas that made me cry are Wonderful Life and A Rosy Life...huhuhuhu...Wonderful Life because of Shinbi. It really makes me cry when she suffers Leukimia. She's too young for that... :tears: and her parents do everything for her to survive they are very supportive...i wish i had a parents like them...of course i had....^^v and A Rosy Life becasue it really makes me cry seeing ladies betraying by their husbands...but the good thing is her husband change...but still it was a sad ending becasue she dies by the cancer...huhuhu i wish i don't suffer that thing....

Guest Tae Woong

Autumn in my heart- sad sad one..... i was so depressed...lolz

STH- I think I was already depressed when she went blind... It's such a sad story....

Jewel in The Palace- so sad when Lady Han died, luckily it was a happy ending....

Snow Queen

Archived