Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Jong Suk reveals he's trying to get close with co-star Park Bo Young

During an interview with star1, Lee Jong Suk shared, "I am currently filming 'Young Blood' ('Blood Boiling Youth') with Park Bo Young. Park Bo Young is like me in that she is very shy and hard to approach..."

"I am in the middle of trying to get close with Park Bo Young but we use formal speech to each other. I call her, 'Bo Young sshi', and she calls me, 'oppa'... I will try to be able to use informal speech with her before our filming is over. We have good teamwork."

Let's hope Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young get close before filming ends! Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is also busy with his other film, 'No Breathing', which will premiere on October 30!

allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-jong-suk-reveals-hes-trying-to-get-close-with-co-star-park-bo-young#axzz2ivAxZR4u

SHINee's Key chooses Park Bo Young as his ideal type
SHINee-Key-park-bo-young_1382683411_af_o

SHINee's Key seems to have forgotten about A Pink's Eunji as he recently chose actress Park Bo Young as his ideal type.

On the October 25th broadcast of MBC FM4U's 'It's Park Kyung Lim's 2 O'Clock Date', DJ Park Kyung Lim asked Key, "Who is your ideal type? Is there anyone you would want to spend time with, so much so that 24 hours is not enough?"

Key revealed, "I thought this person was very charming after watching a rerun. That person is none other than Park Bo Young. The fact that I like Park Bo Young a lot is probably surprising to most."

Jonghyun added, "Our members prefer a cute and lovely style like Park Bo Young. Key wasn't always like that. He used to like a strong, female warrior style."

Key shared, "I don't think I would ever get bored of Park Bo Young even if I spend 24 hours with her."

allkpop.com/article/2013/10/shinees-key-chooses-park-bo-young-as-his-ideal-type#axzz2ivAxZR4u