Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Kim Ha Neul & Park Bo Young Attend 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards
8245239638_45e0b2db23_z.jpg
Actresses Kim Ha Neul (김하늘) and Park Bo Young (박보영) attended the 33rd Annual Blue Dragon Film Awards held on November 30, 2012 in Seoul, South Korea.
Kim Ha Neul (김하늘) looked incredible in a maroon gown from Ralph Lauren. She kept her look incredibly simple and classy with a black clutch from the same label.
Park Bo Young (박보영) was dressed in flawy vibrant dress from Son Jung Wan Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Dovima clutch and jewels to complete her look.
Source : Eiffel in Seoul 

Guest eman_m19

Yoo Seung Woo Changes Ideal Lady from 

Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung to Park Bo Young

He′s only 15-years old, but Yoo Seung Woo knows what he likes. 

On December 7, Mnet’s Superstar K Top 12 Talk Concert took place, with the top 12 contestants of the audition program coming on TV to share some stories about the competition as well as to sing songs for their audiences. 

On this day, Yoo Seung Woo revealed his ideal lady. 

“I used to like Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung for three years,” said Yoo Seung Woo. “But now, I like Park Bo Young.”

55664188.jpg

Park Bo Young has previously appeared on Mnet’s Superstar K4, where she was especially affectionate towards Yoo Seung Woo. 

Unfortunately for Yoo Seung Woo, Kang Min Kyung was connected to the show via telephone and heard everything Yoo Seung Woo said. When the fact was revealed to the young contestant, he hid his face in embarrassment in shock. 

“I like you as a fan!” said Yoo Seung Woo, drawing out laughter.

96585910.jpg

“He sang so well, so I was really sad (that Yoo Seung Woo was eliminated). I even voted for him. I really liked him,” said Kang Min Kyung on Yoo Seung Woo. “Thanks for saying I was your ideal type. I’m a bit sad that it’s Park Bo Young now.” 

As a small revenge, she later added, “I cheered on Yoo Seung Woo, but I think Roy Kim is also very handsome.” 

Source: Mnet, Enewsworld

Guest eman_m19

Park Bo Young Says She Felt Bad about Song Joong Ki′s Popularity Once

A Werewolf Boy is still in screens, and it still boasts numerous records.

The film easily surpassed Architecture 101, the romance film of the early half of the year, and on November 25 finally recorded 6 million ticket sales, becoming the Korean romance film with the biggest audience ever.

The spotlight, of course, mostly went to the actor who played the main role, Song Joong Ki.

How, then, did Park Bo Young, Song Joong Ki′s partner in the film, feel about this?

72166157.jpg

The actress opened up about this question at a media day event for A Werewolf Boy held on November 23. This day, director Jo Sung Hee and actors Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young and Yoo Yeon Seok were present.

Park Bo Young first said brightly, "I never even imagined [the film would pass the 5 million mark."

She added to a question asking how she felt about all the attention being paid to Song Joong Ki, "I knew [song Joong Ki would get the spotlight] ever since I received the scenario. I actually thought perhaps I would be able to benefit from [song] Joong Ki oppa′s (big brother) popularity."

Song Joong Ki has managed to soar even higher by putting on multiple feats at once, as his drama Nice Guy, which aired its last episode on November 15, garnered a great success with 18 percent viewership ratings (AGB Nielsen Media Research). With the success of his pieces both on the big screen and the small screen, Song Joong Ki managed to draw all the attention to himself.

Park Bo Young said, "I was in El Salvador to film MBC′s KOICA′s Dream when Nice Guy aired its first episode. I thought if the drama became successful it would help our film, so I found a spot where I could get wireless internet and showed my support for Joong Ki oppa. I was happy that both the drama and film did well."

Her being happy for Song Joong Ki didn′t mean that she never felt bad about his popularity at times.

"When I was attending stage events, there were times when [Yoo] Yeon Seok oppa and I were the only actors there because Joong Ki oppa was busy filming his drama," she said. "Audiences these days are really honest. When they were told that Joong Ki oppa isn′t going to come, they sighed so loudly that I could hear them backstage. I was scared I would be attacked when I went onstage (Laugh). At the time I felt bad that Joong Ki oppa was so popular."

Lastly, she added, "I′m thankful that so many people love our film. I′m thankful toward Joong Ki oppa, Yeon Seok oppa, director Jo Sung Hee and everyone because the film has been so successful."

cr: Hea Jung Min & enewsworld

Guest eman_m19

Park Bo Young, a nation's little sister is now a lady2012121008163535108_2.jpg?time=153028
LOL. sorry I'm not good at Korean so I can't write the article here and I'm not sure but the heading is how I translated it, correct me if I am wrong TT___TT

dang .... our Bo Young is now a gorgeous lady ♥
Park Bo Young’s bottomless white shirt fashion melts the hearts of her fans
park_bo_young_wearing_white_shirt_only_1
Park Bo Young showed off her superior beauty.
Actress Park Bo Young had once again reaffirmed herself as the dream girl of all men in the movie ‘Werewolf Boy’ and recently she showed a sexier side of herself through her official homepage, in a series beautiful pictorial images.
In the photos, Park Bo Young is seen wearing updo hairstyle and wearing a loose white dress shirt. The outfit is reminiscent of the bottomless fashion and it accentuates Park Bo Young’s slim arms and legs and at the same time it showcases her flawless skin. Her smiles are like that of an innocent girl, but she shows a contrasting fashion with a sexy bottomless outfit.
Netizens commented on Park Bo Young’s photos, “I’d be the happiest man alive if I had a girlfriend like her”, “She’s only wearing a shirt… but she’s so beautiful”, “You’re the dream girl of all men”, “She’s what you call a true goddess”, “I want to keep her in my pocket! My lovely pocketgirl Park Bo Young”, “This cold winter doesn’t feel so cold anymore. Oh gosh her killer smile!”, “Innocence and sexiness molded into one”, and so on.
Source : Kpopfever

Park Bo Young laments her lack of aegyo makes her a bad date
park_bo_young_come_to_play_121217.jpg
Park Bo Young reveals she struggles with aegyo. (Aegyo = cute and playful behavior).Actress Park Bo Young stated on the December 17th episode of MBC’s ‘Come To Play’, “I struggle to call the older guys oppa. I ask them if I could call them oppa only when I get close to them.”
Kim Na Young chimed in saying, “I say oppa all the time. I even call the taxi drivers oppa. I don’t even know why but I just do. In all honesty I actually call them oppang and not oppa”, and everyone burst into laughter. (Oppang has a cute sound to it in Korean, but at the same time it could be considered trying too hard).
Park Bo Young elaborated further on her lack of aegyo saying, “To be honest I don’t have ageyo and I’m not skilled in the game of love. I think you need to learn how to aegyo before you can start dating.”
Then Eun Jin Won let Park Bo Young know that she might not be as lacking in aegyo saying, “When it comes to you (Park Bo Young), the bright smiles and the way you show your eye-smiles can be considered ageyo.” (Eye-smiles = when your eyes kind of make a crescent shape. Koreans consider eye-smiles very adorable).
Source : Soompi News

LOL!!! XD
Defconn says, “I might be paired up with Park Bo Young in WGM”
1355759642454.jpg
Singer Defconn recently said that he might appear in WGM with Park Bo Young as a couple.
On the episode of MBC’s Come To Play that aired on December 17, Park Bo Young appeared as a guest for “True Man Show.”
Defconn, appearing in place of Kim Ueng Soo who left for some schedules in Japan, said, out of nowhere, “We (Defconn himself and Park Bo Young) might be appearing in We Got Married as a couple.”
Everybody was shocked, let alone the actress. The singer, 35, explained, “I mean you can imagine anything. Anything can happen in your imagination.” And he didn’t give up daydreaming, saying, “No one knows what will happen in the future. We might be walking arm in arm in Myung-dong or eating hot dogs together.”
Emcee Yoo Jae Seok even fueled his wild imagination. “I’ll definitely watch the show if Defconn and Park are paired up in WGM. I wish Park cried over Defconn in the end. I’m sure that would be a mega hit.” The even more shocking by emcee Yoo sounded very unlikely to happen but truly funny.”
Source : Korea.com

Guest eman_m19

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Bo Young Blossoms In The January Issue Of Instyle67338_308395672595845_1907476812_n.jpg67338_308395682595844_1176534207_n.jpg67338_308395679262511_153018807_n.jpg67338_308395675929178_186437320_n.jpg
src: Park Bo Young's Official Fanpage
~~~pretty :x :x

Guest kangminkyung

박보영 지창욱, 스피드위해 뭉쳤다! ‘슬픈약속’ 80년대 배경 뮤비 감동
[뉴스엔 전원 기자]

스피드가 초대형 뮤직비디오를 공개한다. 

12월 24일 낮 12시 공개되는 스피드의 채널 사이트(http://speed.ccment.com/)는 스피드만의 색깔을 담아 제작됐으며 스피드의 음반 제작과정, 뮤직비디오 현장 등 스피드의 모든 것을 순차적으로 만나 볼 수 있다.

우선 24일에는 채널 오픈과 동시에 배우 박보영이 출연한 스피드의 'It's over' 티저 영상과 박보영, 지창욱, 하석진, 손나은이 직접 팬들에게 전하는 크리스마스 인사 영상이 게재된다. 

201212211050220910_1.jpg

이번 뮤직비디오는 국민여동생 박보영이 팜므파탈 여인으로 변신한 모습과 스피드 멤버들의 파워풀한 LED 퍼포먼스가 담겨졌으며 뮤직비디오계 거장 차은택 감독이 메가폰을 잡았다.

한편, 7억 5천만원의 제작비가 투입된 스피드의 드라마 버전 뮤직비디오 '슬픈약속'은 80년대 암울했던 광주를 배경으로 4명의 젊은 남녀들의 엇갈린 우정과 가슴아픈 사랑을 그렸다. 박보영, 지창욱, 하석진, 손나은, 그리고 연기파 배우 김영호와, 정소영, 최지연이 특별 출연하여 열연을 펼쳤다. 또 80년대의 모습을 사실적으로 표현하기 위해 700명의 엑스트라와 탱크가 동원됐고 특수 미술팀도 참여했다.

스피드의 드라마 버전 뮤직비디오 '슬픈약속'은 모래시계와 화려한 휴가를 능가하는 영상미와 스토리를 담고 있다. 4명의 출연 배우 박보영, 지창욱, 하석진, 손나은은 "우리의 슬픈 우정과 사랑을 기대해달라"고 전했다.

드라마버전 뮤직비디오 '슬픈약속'은 스피드 채널을 통해 1월 7일 공개된다.

전원 wonwon@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

I have no idea what this article about. I hope someone will translate this article really soon TT.TT

woah , her latest pictorial is fantastic .... uri Bo Young looks stunning 
Park Bo Young Makes Flowers Bloom in Winter
86799928.jpg
Despite the cold and the snow, Park Bo Young made beautiful flowers blossom during her recent photo shoot with fashion magazine, InStyle.
Surrounded by different kinds of flowers, Park Bo Young donned dresses and sweaters with diverse flower patterns. Together with her doll-like expressions, Park Bo Young created a unique pictorial, aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
During her interview, she expressed her nervousness of doing a photo shoot. “It’s been awhile since I did a photo shoot, so I practiced last night looking at a fashion spread,” said the actress, who recently saw success with her movie A Werewolf Boy. “I was so nervous that I worried all night and couldn’t sleep.” 
Unlike her worries, the staff member on set praise Park Bo Young, that she exceeded expectations with her emotion-filled faces. 
With an extremely busy schedule, Park Bo Young remarked that if she has time to wind down, she wants to go on a drive and pick up pilates again. 
“I will become more mature in ten years,” said the actress about her future. “I hope to be an actress who takes responsibility for my image and works hard.” 
Park Bo Young′s pictorial and interview will included in the January issue. 
Source : Enewsworld

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kangminkyung

20130102171809_50e3ed41a6962_1.jpg
Park Bo Young, Lee Su Geun Record for ‘Snow Queen’
The 3D animation movie, Snow Queen has unveiled pictures of Park Bo Young and Lee Su Geun in the midst of their dubbing work for the animated film.

The movie centers around the act of one grave girl name Gelda (Park Bo Young) who must save the world from a curse placed on it by the Snow Queen.

With her cute and loving voice, Park Bo Young embodied all the characteristics and personality features of Gelda, including her brave stand-off against the Snow Queen.

The instantaneously recognizable voice of Lee Su Geun is heard through the movie’s Troll, a talkative character who shows a lot of slapstick humor in the movie.

Actor Cha Tae Hyun’s own mother, voice actress Choi Soo Min, voices the frosty Snow Queen while voice actor Jang Kwang voiced multiple characters in the movie including Gelda’s father and an orphanage house parent.

The children’s movie premieres on February 7.

Photo Credit: KBS

Guest kangminkyung

545157_313209098781169_1549798067_n.jpg
Park Bo Young Gives a New Year Greeting!

The actress Park Bo Young did a new year’s greeting for fans using a famous line from her popular film, “Wolf Boy.” On December 30 she wrote a long message to fans and included a picture of herself.

Park Bo Young wrote, “There really aren’t that many days left in 2012. I am planning hard in order to prepare myself for 2013. The year 2012 was very meaningful for me and it was a happy year. I was able to greet you all and received love through such a great project. (Wolf Boy) Thank you for all the people that showed me love. I will show you different sides of myself so that I can return that love to all of you in 2013.”

She continued, “I hope that things will turn out the way that I want them to. I hope you all end the year on a good tone, and I hope that in 2013 better things happen to you.”

In the message, she included a picture of herself with a piece of paper that says “Wait for me,“ which is a popular line from the film “Wolf Boy.”

When it seemed like she was done, she added, “Wait I almost forgot! Thank you for all the gifts. I tried to take a picture of proof but I was unable to take a picture that would show all of them. I am sorry. Also, I read all of the letters. I am sorry that I wasn’t able to reply to each one individually.”

She continued with, “I also wanted to say that you don’t have to send me all those gifts. I am good enough with your love and cheers. All I need is your interest and love. Hehe.”

Sc: parkboyoung fb