Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Guest eman_m19

Park Bo Young being feature in SPEED's new MV.
kyaaaa~ is it okay to be unloyal to BoKi couple for a while. :DShe & Ji Chang Wook so cute together ^^ I hope she'll have a drama soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hanah Smiley

i found it on utube <3 it's so kute of my goddess [-O< cute :x and why did you guys post the picture if Bo Young unnie in "A Werewolf Boy" ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sc_dbb2a89460d04622a0fb8996ad7b9d18

anne0129 said: ^Hi! I just discovered this thread of hers today. Loved her in her movies Speed Scandal and ESP......I honestly thought that she would have been perfect for Boys Over Flowers than the actress GHS, (sorry to all the fans of hers), I keep wondering if I would have enjoyed it better if she was the lead actress because for me GHS looked way more mature than her male counterparts (F4). I was more excited with the Seoulmates couple. Anyway, I hope that she will have more projects and a new series if possible. She is truly an amazing actress. image        EXACTLY MY THOUGHT.. CHEERS! :) NEDLESS TO SAY, THAT I'M A HUGE PBY FAN. BUT, IT'S A NON BIASED OPINION. SEEING THE POSTER,I THOUGHT IT WAS PBY THAT'S WHY I WATCHED IT. SEEING THE TAIWANESE VERSION & THE LEAD GIRL CHARACTER, WOULD FIT HER PERFECTLY. IT'S SUCH A SHAME THAT SHE WASN'T THE ONE WHO PLAYED THE CHARACTER. & IF I REMEMBER IT RIGHT, DURING THAT TIME, SHE WAS HAVING BUSINESS RELATED ISSUES. BESIDES, LEE MIN HO & PARK BO YOUNG LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER.  :) 

Guest sc_dbb2a89460d04622a0fb8996ad7b9d18

@ anne0129    EXACTLY MY THOUGHT.. CHEERS! :) NEDLESS TO SAY, THAT I'M A HUGE PBY FAN. BUT, IT'S A NON BIASED OPINION. SEEING THE POSTER,I THOUGHT IT WAS PBY THAT'S WHY I WATCHED IT. SEEING THE TAIWANESE VERSION & THE LEAD GIRL CHARACTER, WOULD FIT HER PERFECTLY. IT'S SUCH A SHAME THAT SHE WASN'T THE ONE WHO PLAYED THE CHARACTER. & IF I REMEMBER IT RIGHT, DURING THAT TIME, SHE WAS HAVING BUSINESS RELATED ISSUES. BESIDES, LEE MIN HO & PARK BO YOUNG LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER.  :) 

• 1 month later...

the 1st time i watched her was in a secret campus. i was 14 years older back then but i can't help to love her. specially on her character as cha ah rang. bubbly, scheming & irresistibly cute. & also in that drama, i instantly became an avid fan of Lee min ho- park bo young couple. i researched all their drama's & movies together. And when i watched speedy scandal, i loved her even more. she was amazing! but it such a shame that she had this management issue that refrained her from working for how long? 2 to 3 years? i wasn't sure. and keep me wondering, she might have done a lot of projects, if she hadn't involved in that kind of hiatus. i've read an article that she was the first choice to play the lead role on mischievous kiss and i think she was perfect for the role & it was a non biased opinion. but she was dropped bcoz of the management issue. & same goes with BOF lead girl character. @ first, i thought it was her, the main reason why i watched it but i ended up disappointed. then after 2 or 3 years, she made a comeback via the movie Don't click & the blockbuster a werewolf boy. i didn't know if don't click did well. i watched it & it was good. i guess, there's no need to mention the huge success of a werewolf boy. after  the phenomenal movie & a couple of endorsement & haven't heard for quite sometime now about our PBY. what's in stores for her this 2013? i'm really dying to see her in movie or k-drama once again, but i more prefers, k-drama. what made me like her is her innocent beauty aside from being a good actress. & i think she's the only actress don't do kissing scenes & that's make her more special.

• Like 1

i really don't understand why some fans can be so rude? as i was browsing threads of my fave  park bo young . i've read some comment about disliking pby.  if they disliked pby that much, then don't visit her thread & don't leave a nasty comment too. it's a matter of respecting other people's preferences. And let's be open not to be stuck in one couple to another. being pair to different actress & actors , is actors & actresses  job.  it's something the actors & actresses didn't decide for their selves. so don't hate park bo young if she was being paired or about to be pair with your favorite actor. needless to say that it's only a job, nothing personal . so, chill. will ya?! ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

user posted image Official Website l Facebook
September 7, 2013
6 films to headline 2013 Korean Film Festival in PH
by Jonathan M. Hicap Manila Bulletin

kpopo-300x225_zpsc51a991e.jpg
Scenes from “Masquerade,” “Dancing Queen,” “A Werewolf Boy” and “Sunny.” (Photos by newsen.com and hancinema.net)
Six popular Korean movies will headline the 2013 Korean Film Festival in the Philippines, which will run from Sept. 18 to Oct. 10 in Manila, Iloilo, Cebu and Davao.
Films that will be screened for free at this year’s festival are “Green Days,” “Masquerade,” “Sunny,” “A Werewolf Boy,” “Deranged” and “Dancing Queen.”
“Green Days” is an animated film released in South Korea in 2011 about Yi-Rang, a track runner; Soo-Min, a pretty transfer student from Seoul; and Chul-soo – all oh whom are working towards their dreams. The characters were voiced by stars Park Shin-hye, Song Chang-eui and Oh Yeon-soo. The movie was shown at the 2011 Busan International Film Festival.
“Masquerade” is an award-winning film starring Lee Byung-hun of the “G.I. Joe” fame and Han Hyo-joo that was released last year. Lee Byung-hun plays the dual roles of King Gwang-hae and court jester Ha-sun. It won the best film awards at the 2012 Grand Bell Awards and the 2013 Baeksang Arts Awards.
“Sunny” is about the story of seven girls whose friendship dates back in high school. Chun-hwa, one of the girls, is terminally ill and asks Na-mi to get together the old members of Sunny for the last time before she dies. The movie’s director, Kang Hyeong-cheol, won as best director at the 2011 Grand Bell Awards and 3rd KOFRA Film Awards.
Stars Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-young headline the fantasy-romance movie “A Werewolf Boy,” which premiered at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival. It became the third top-grossing film in Korea in 2012.
In “Deranged,” panic grows across the country as an epidemic of suicides occur where the victims jump into the river. The alarmed government declares a state of emergency. Medical supplies salesman Jae-hyuk suspects his family is showing symptoms of the drowning victims and through his brother, detective Jae-pil, they search for the antidote to such.
In “Dancing Queen,” the wife of the Seoul mayoral candidate was a Dancing Queen, formerly a popular talent whose chase for her dreams came to an abrupt stop when her husband, Hwang Jung-min, decided to run for office. The movie goes through the journey of Uhm Jung-hwa as she balances her life as a wife of a political candidate and as a leader of the Dancing Queen.
According to the Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines, the Korean Film Festival will start at SM Megamall with screenings scheduled from Sept. 26-29, to be followed at SM Iloilo from Sept. 26 to 29, SM Cebu from Oct. 3-6 and SM Lanang in Davao from Oct. 10-13.
The 2013 Korean Film Festival will be held in cooperation with the Korean Film Council (KOFIC), the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), the Korea Tourism Organization-Manila (KTO), Korea Copyright Commission, SM Cinema, SM Cinema Megamall, SM Cinema Lanang and LG. Admissions are free.

• Like 1