Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Park Bo Young Participates in ‘Jjak’ Parody on ‘Running Man’

J2KqS.jpg
Park Bo Young is coming to SBS’ 
Running Man as ‘woman number one.’

On the upcoming episode of the SBS variety show, Park Bo Young will appear as a guest alongside actor Choi Min Soo. 

Ahead of her emergence on the set, the Running Man cast had been doing a parody of SBS’ reality dating show Jjak, when the actress made a surprise entrance as ‘woman number one’ in a similar format as Jjak

The parody was followed with a camping race as the members arrived at a camping site in Seoul to embark on their race missions. 

Source: eNewsWorld

Guest vanillaplaid

Wolf Boy takes the box office

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: start; "Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young shed tears(?) of joy with the current success of their movie ‘Wolf Boy’
20121104_songjoongki_parkboyoung.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young recently commemorated the passing of the 1 million viewers mark for their movie ‘Wolf Boy‘.

The film, which depicts Song Joong Ki as a werewolf who is discovered and taken care of by Park Bo Young’s character, has been drawing in a large audience since the day of its opening.

On its fifth day, the movie has now surpassed the 1 million viewers mark, and to celebrate the occasion, the two lead actors took to the film’s official Twitter to share a photo of their tears (?) of joy. In the picture, the two hold up a sign that states, “1 million reached! 8 million, wait~”

The papers cut out to resemble their stream of tears brought laughter to fans, who left comments like“‘Wolf Boy’ fighting!”, “I want to watch it again!”, and “Wow, 1 million already”.

source: ALLKPOP

Wooo! \m/ I am a fan of this girl ever since Speedy Scandal. I haven't seen WOLF BOY but I heard it was great! No doubt, it was Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young! And I'm really looking forward to it.  :)

I hope Bo Young will do a minidrama series in the small screen SOON. I really like her! She's not just so cute and talented but super duper adorable too! LOVE HER.

• 1 month later...

Unreleased Stills of Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young in “A Werewolf Boy” Revealed

To celebrate the extended release of the movie “A Werewolf Boy,” here are some of the movie’s unreleased stills that were out open to the public on December 6. This action was joined in collaboration with film distributor CJ E&M.
As many people know, the ending of the movie has been changed as well. Instead of Chul Soo (Song Joong Ki) meeting the elderly version of Park Bo Young, the new ending is based around the werewolf reuniting with young Park Bo Young.
To date, “A Werewolf Boy” has become the top grossing melodrama movie, and until December 5, more than 6,596,235 people have watched it.
This fantasy romance movie is about a teenage girl played by Park Bo Young who is sent to the countryside for her health. There, she meets and befriends a feral boy (Song Joong Ki). The werewolf boy starts to feel love towards the girl who is the first person ever to treat him with affection. 
Source : Soompi News

Guest eman_m19

the girl who! said: awww so you're also a fangirl ^^ .... I'm usually busy with my job too but I manage to make time to update my godess' thread ( I'm a Lee Min Jung diehard fangirl =)) ) and I will try to make time for this thread too ^^ 

Guest eman_m19

Park Bo Young's remaining schedule for December 2012

2041652019_a8Xd1psb_12Cjpg.png

[12/11/12] SBS's Golden Globe Award

[12/12/12] Music Video Recording

[12/13/12] Music Video Recording