cr.xiahshirley

Kim Jaejoong Mini Concert in Hong Kong

Ticketing Open - March 5 10:00am (HK Time)

Website: http://www.hkticketing.com/Ticketek/event/nswcms_event.asp?id=6536

JYJ JAEJOONG sent flowers for celebration the opening of PABLO's restaurant in Shibuya

twimgmediabeptyfkceaalu.jpg

cr.cll_slam10

“@HallyuSG SSH talks abt working w JYJ's Jaejoong in #DrJin,

"Everyone thinks he can only sing, in fact he's very professional & always does his best."

twitpicc7oksg790.jpg

yfrogkes23njj790.jpg

twimgmediabeqo050ciaems.jpg

twitpicc7ovny790.jpg

cr.jyj fans

jaejoong7.jpg

JYJ member Kim Jaejoong will have a mini-concert fanmeeting in Shanghai, China.
Fans in China will be able to see Kim Jaejoong as he will have a mini-concert fanmeeting on March 17th, 2013 in Shanghai.
Kim Jaejoong’s Mini-concert Fanmeeting in Shanghai, China:
Date:  March 17, 2013
Time:  7:30PM
Venue:  Shanghai Gymnasium

Ticket Information:
Ticket Sales: 
http://www.eaticket.com
Ticket open:  March 6th, 2013 at 3:18PM

On the other hand, Jaejoong released his repackaged mini album ‘Y’ and has received great responses from fans.

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net - See more at: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/03/kim-jaejoong-to-have-mini-concert.html#sthash.DE3OJhFb.dpufjaejoong7.jpg

JYJ member Kim Jaejoong will have a mini-concert fanmeeting in Shanghai, China.
Fans in China will be able to see Kim Jaejoong as he will have a mini-concert fanmeeting on March 17th, 2013 in Shanghai.
Kim Jaejoong’s Mini-concert Fanmeeting in Shanghai, China:
Date:  March 17, 2013
Time:  7:30PM
Venue:  Shanghai Gymnasium

Ticket Information:
Ticket Sales: 
http://www.eaticket.com
Ticket open:  March 6th, 2013 at 3:18PM

On the other hand, Jaejoong released his repackaged mini album ‘Y’ and has received great responses from fans. - See more at: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/03/kim-jaejoong-to-have-mini-concert.html#sthash.DE3OJhFb.dpuf8509346185_0c198279af_b.jpg8510454550_b86f5debfd_b.jpg

JYJ member Kim Jaejoong shows unusual poses for NII.
JYJ is the current endorser of clothing brand NII. NII released numerous photos of the members showing their cuteness and charms before. JYJ posed manly but cutely in the photos. But this time, unusual poses of Jaejoong garner attentions.
In the photos, he displays a girlish look by making V shape using his hands under his chin. The other photo show Jaejoong’s pose like offering something and displaying his cute smile. The big ribbon on his head makes him look more girlish.
What can you say about these photos?

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net - See more at: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/03/kim-jaejoongs-girlish-photos-for-nii.html#sthash.FmfpvYf0.dpuf8509346185_0c198279af_b.jpg8510454550_b86f5debfd_b.jpg

JYJ member Kim Jaejoong shows unusual poses for NII.
JYJ is the current endorser of clothing brand NII. NII released numerous photos of the members showing their cuteness and charms before. JYJ posed manly but cutely in the photos. But this time, unusual poses of Jaejoong garner attentions.
In the photos, he displays a girlish look by making V shape using his hands under his chin. The other photo show Jaejoong’s pose like offering something and displaying his cute smile. The big ribbon on his head makes him look more girlish.
What can you say about these photos?

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net - See more at: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/03/kim-jaejoongs-girlish-photos-for-nii.html#sthash.FmfpvYf0.dpuf vzmeiin said: JYJ JAEJOONG sent flowers for celebration the opening of PABLO's restaurant in Shibuya

cr.cll_slam10
“@HallyuSG SSH talks abt working w JYJ's Jaejoong in #DrJin,
"Everyone thinks he can only sing, in fact he's very professional & always does his best."

cr.jyj fans

from JYJ Line

Today Jaejoong had a signing event!

[Trans] Today is the album fan sign day!

You will give a lot a lot of love to jaejoong's I and Y, right?

1362130394677.jpg

there's an audio message on LINE JYJ from KJJ :x

[TRANS from Jaejoong's line audio message] Have you had fun today? I enjoyed it a lot. *laughs* Yeah... Everybody, be careful when you head home and see you tomorrow!

His aegyo when he said see you tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. <3

PS: it's a 12 seconds audio. <3

cr. theXiahpwa

"약속한 기념사진^^

오늘이 가기 전에..ㅎ"

Trans: promised commemorative photo before this day is over

1362149835419.jpg

cr.cll_slam

BER8BmuCYAAC2zP.jpg:large

[TRANS] Fuku: Happy Birthday ♡my JaeJoong i love you♡ thank you as always ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Credits: fuku0501

cr.worldclassjj

Heard a fan bought 200 roses and gave fans one each. She asked fans to give a rose to JJ when they get a sign from JJ. So sweet^^

twitpicc7xflt790.jpg twitpicc7xmns790.jpg twitpicc7yrne790.jpg twitpicc7z4xi790.jpg

[TRANS] Jaejoong Autograph Session (Day 2).

Jaejoong: Is there anyone here who was a fan since 10 years ago?

He continued to ask if there are any 9 years, then 2 years, at last, he stopped at less than 2 years and indeed, there are new fans who are fans for less than 2 years.

So Jaejoong asked a fan: "How did you start to be a fan of mine?"

Fangirl: My friend gave me your concert ticket and I started to be a fan of yours after I've been to your concert.

Jaejoong: She's really a newbie, people who are fans for 10 years, please guide her well.

Credit: JinRoee竹子 @ weibo

Translated by: @theXiahpwa

[TRANS] The day 2 autograph session was full of foreign fans.

Jaejoong was dumbfounded when nobody responded to him after he started saying something.

Then only he realized that most of the fans today are actually foreigners who couldn't understand Korean well.

After that, Jaejoong greeted in Korean, Japanese and Chinese.

Credit: JinRoee竹子 @ weibo

Translated by: @theXiahpwa

cr.jyj fans

[PIC+INFO] 130301 Jaejoong Sends Flower Bouquet to the Opening of PABLO’s Restaurant in Shibuya, Japan

Jaejoong sent a flower bouquet to PABLO opening another restaurant in Shibuya (渋谷).
The other restaurant is in Osaka.

8516815647_7c636c0c7e_o.jpg

http://www.pablo3.com/

Credit: @kjj_crue
Info Credit: Ruby of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

Guest Sammie277_x

Fuku and JJ are so funny! I think JJ must have been faking that irritated / disgusted expression lols.

JYJ LINE updates

First Monday of March! What's your plan?

well .. In Korea, New semester starts in March.. :)

For students all over the world! Introduce JYJ songs to your friends!

Then.. you guys will be good friends just like us!

:x

1362367719105.jpg

JaeJoong wearing a bow : Cute or super cute?

(willenette : can't get much cuter than this. But, I find it a little funny.)

20_zpsd4a1640a.jpg

The members of JYJ signed on to be the face of clothing brand NII, and the Spring 2013 visuals finally came out! However, of the three bandmates, Jaejoong’s girly look has gotten the most attention. He poses with a bow on his head, striking cute poses:

8510454550_b86f5debfd_b.jpg

8509346185_0c198279af_b.jpg

Here’s a bonus! You can watch the behind-the-scenes video of the shoot right here:

Love the bow or hate the bow? Isn’t he just beautiful regardless?

(Source: www.couchkimchi.wordpress.com) / dramafever

***It just makes my day when I read articles related to him. Ahhh……..it means he has lots also of fans from Germany who voted for him. He got what he had been working hard for. BUT, only people that are registered at the website can vote. That’s a great start! He has fans everywhere. It’s not an “official chart” but it’s well-known enough. He deserves every second of this success. Jaejoong’s solo album is just sensational. This album is pure gold. Good job Jaejoong. Any type of recognition is appreciated. Anything counts when you can't even promote your music in your own country! Every time I see a post on how well he’s doing I can’t help but be proud! I am really happy for Jaejoong! Congratulations, JaeJoong!:)]

class="entry-title"Jaejoong places first on German Music Chart with ‘Mine’

20130304_jaejoong_mine.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong is continuing his success around the globe and now he’s a hit in Germany!

Jaejoong has swept the charts all over the world with “Mine“. His music video was #1 on the Chinese video site Yinyuetai for 4 straight weeks, setting a record for male solos. His “One Kiss” had also ranked on the top of various iTunes rock charts, managed to rank #2 on the Billboard World Albums chart, and had swept #1 on various album charts in Taiwan and Japan.

He’s now moved on from Asia into Europe! “Mine” ranked #1 for February on the Germany Asian Music Chart even though it’s been nearly two months since the song was released.

Congratulations to Jaejoong!

source : allkpop

***Ahhh................he looks perfect! I'm glad that I'm a fan of JaeJoong! He's really a good person! I wonder why the other (2) didn't come, huh? :(

class="entry-title"Jaejoong represents JYJ at donation event for ‘UNICEF’

20130305_jaejoong_unicef1.jpg

The JYJ boys have already said that they were going to make generous donations from their profits as the ambassadors of ‘KBEE 2012‘, but unfortunately not all three members could make it to the actual donation event.

20130305_jaejoong_unicef2.jpg

Instead, the lone member Jaejoong brought along dolls on behalf of his members to the UNICEF donation relay on the 5th and set it down on the table next to him at the interview podium.. He said, “We were happy to be together in a place of mutual communication for both Korea and Japan through KBEE last year. I want to have a chance to think about the people in need now. We want to send a small hand of comfort to all the children in need all over the world.

20130305_jaejoong_unicef.jpg

Check out the video from the event below.

source : allkpop

@willenette...it was already announced a while back that jJ will represent JYJ to the UNICEF event...probably just need one person to do it.

He later met up with JS and YC... >:D<

But very nice to see JJ. :\">

JYJ Kim Jae Joong Invites Fans to LINE Star Chatting

Back in February, JYJ opened up its official account on Naver LINE. Making use of the new membership, Kim Jae Joong will be chatting with several lucky fans through its Star Chatting.

JYJ Kim Jae Joong Invites Fans to LINE Star Chatting

From March 6 to March 8, fans can sign up for Naver LINE and apply to for the chatting session by emailing their LINE IDs and phone numbers to nvlinestar@naver.com by March 8 at 6PM (KST).

The star chatting with Kim Jae Joong will take place on March 11 and will be broadcasted live through Naver’s TVCAST with opportunities to win an autographed CDs or a LINE doll.

More information onLINE Star Chatting can be found here.

Photo Credit: Naver/ ohkpop