Are You A Tomboy?

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

Guest Koala<3

So are you a tomboy? Kinda sorta

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? Probably because I had a lot of guy cousins and playing sports made me lazyy to change into nice clothes.. if that makes sense :D

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? No!

How tomboy-ish are you? I wear girl clothes. minus skirts... because being on the track gives me an ugly basketball shorts tan .. and a sock tan LOL

what will make u turn girly? going to college

When did you change back to being girl? I started actually wearing a lot more girlier clothes in 9th grade

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest judyjudychan

i used to be a bit more tomboyish (wear baggy clothes, play those video games w/ guys blahblah)

but as i was going to graduate jr high (every week my friend took me shopping and i liked girly celebs) i turned more girly~

going bck to taiwan by myself i became fobby and girly hahaha

so now im not tomboyish at all~my friends all say im the girliest girl they know haha > u <"

Guest Shim_Younha

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

I don't know.. maybe because i have a lot of boy cousins... and i really close with them...

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

yeah.. when i was in middle school, i wore a boy's jeans and a t-shirt.. I had a short hairstyle and i took a public tranportation, then i heard two girls talking about me like "is that a boy or a girl?" XD

How tomboy-ish are you?

i just hate wearing skirt, dresses and other feminime things... i even hate pink. and unlike most of my friends, i really like sports. rough sports like martial arts...

what will make u turn girly?

I must say.. my friends. I'm not so girly though, but they make me care about my fashion sense more..

When did you change back to being girl?

still haven't change completely yet, i still hate dresses, high heels and pink.

Guest mrs_big_bang

So are you a tomboy? ...

Sorta, more ghetto maybe?

Umm....i'm not sure. during primary, i always hung out with the guys

nope, which is a surprise

How tomboy-ish are you?

whenever i come across fob clothes, i gag ^^;; when i come across baggy clothes i keep looking until nice ones catch my eye. oh, and when i go out, i always wear dunks :D

what will make u turn girly? .. (feel free to post pic of before and after smile.gif)

No idea..when i lose weight perhaps? >_<

i acted a girl when i reached yr6, from then on...i act like a tomboy ^^''

Guest Music_Gurl

I don't look like a guy, but my attitude is so similar to all of my guy friends that they don't have a second thought when telling about stuff that they wouldn't normally tell girls. I guess that I also don't dress very girly. My wardrobe is mainly "find whatever and put it on."

I guess that my "tomboy"- ness is my personality :huh:

Same here XDD

I want to be more feminine, but it's pretty hard for me and I don't really understand why o.O

I think I'm just naturally boy-ish sometimes. I find it much more easier to talk to guys about stuff rather than to girls most of the times, unless if it's my best friends xD

Guest RHAINE

when i was a kid. like kindergarten till beginning of HS maybe.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy?

parents? family? i seriously dont know. i never had long hair when i was a kid. the longest was prolly shoulder length. i had a boy cut all the way till elementary. then shoulder length hair till HS

nope.

How tomboy-ish are you?

mhm, never played with dolls. hated pink. didnt have girl clothes when i was little O___o my personality wasnt/still isnt what i call girly girl.

i actually dont want to change lmao. i mean, im not girly but i do have my moments when i want to doll up. that should be enough

when reality slapped me back & puberty kicked in i guess ;p

actually started wearing more normal clothes LMAO. i used to grab whatever there was in my closet & wear it.

mhm, i still remember my orange beanie, blue sweater over an orange overall & brown hiking boots outfit.

hmm, influence i guess, by my mom & sister..

not sure really

yes, but mostly by teachers ._.

How tomboy-ish are you?

i am very tomboyish, i'm all of a sudden starting to wear boys clothes, which i personally don't care

i find my style now better then a few months ago.

and i have boy hair, i love it

What will make u turn girly?

nothing really, maybe things like hello kitty

but i have met guys who absolutely love those things, so i'm not alone

hmm, the beginning of this year (like September)

but i have been changing lately, so mhm..

Guest x d u c k ii e

I was a tom-boy when I was 8-10 , then I just grew out of it .

As , I grew up in a world where fashion was a necessity . & You were pretty much weird if you weren't fashionable .

I was a tom-boy because , I liked to wear clothes that were comfortable but extremely baggy .

And , my mom cut my hair REALLY short . Like ; Really short .

&(: I was inspired by Avril Lavigne .

Guest mary-xo.

Haha, nahh, im not a tomboy, and i never was.

Im known as the most feminine girl in our group haha

Haha i remember one time, when my friends and i went to canadas wonderland, and when i put on my swim suit for the water-ride park, and one of my friends was like "omg mary! youre so friggin feminine! you even have a feminine swim suit! :blink:"-hahaha i laughed soo hard.

But i'm not one of those really princessy-girly girls. i hate pink, and i hate looking like a princess. :sweatingbullets:

i dont wear anything pink. the only pink thing that i have is my cell, and its in hot pink.

i love shopping. i wear high heels everyday. i love makeup, jewelries, mini-skirts, skirts, dresses, tube tops, halter tops .. you name it, and i have them lol :rolleyes:

People say i sit/walk/talk/eat/do everything like a lady, soft; and i always handle things with care.

But i love sports, and i can be a tomboy at times, just in my sweats, jeans, tshirts, and chillin with the guys.

So to sums it up, im really in between ..but leaning more towards the girl side.

is anyone else like me? :)

So are you a tomboy?

Not as much as before, but yeah i guess so ==;

I liked playing with my brother and cousins more that my sister and cousins when i was a kid.

I was actually really girly becasue of my mom, but i think thats what made me not want to be girly.. my mother : ) haha

Once.. ROFL, I was playing outside with my friends at school and i was wearing a hat and everything.. i was covered up for winter. And this other guy thought i was a guy. This was like.. in grade 6 for me.

How tomboy-ish are you?

I'm not sure. I always hit my guy friends, or we always fight eachother. My cousins treat me like a boy becasu i'm the only girl cousin that can take hits from them.

UHm nothing(?) There are just things girly girls like that i don't. I'm not that much of a tomboy anymore : )

I started getting more tomboy-y when i was in grade 5-6. Then in grade 7 i was still the same, but i started changing a bit. Then finally in grade 8 i was a normal girl (rofl i sound weird saying this) & when i got a boyfriend i changed more i guess.

So are you a tomboy? ... pretty much...used to anyways

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy?i dont know i just don't really do girly stuff

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? not that i know of...maybe when i was little :)

How tomboy-ish are you? ummm weird question ehe

what will make u turn girly? .. (feel free to post pic of before and after ) im not that girly :) welllll highschool maybe =\

When did you change back to being girl? durr

Guest yungkrnblood

i don't think i turned into one. i think i always was one.. i guess because of my older brother and my cousins my age were guys..

no.

How tomboy-ish are you?

i supposedly "act" like a guy. i don't wear skirts, but i'm starting to. i wear make-up (eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, etc. etc.) so i don't look like a dude. my hair is pretty short, but still girly. i love the color pink and purple. i wear skinny jeans mostly and v-neck shirts. even though i wear that, people still say i dress masculine. they say that skater boys wear that as well so i'm not very girly. whatever. guys AND girls hit on me so i guess i give off this vibe that i'm bi or something..

i've tried so many times to "turn girly" but my personality is just naturally tom-boyish.

i changed freshman year, but then started dressing like a guy sophomore year, then changed back this year, but supposedly not good enough

Guest ddcee

- Eh, Ever since that stupid mushroom / bowl cut I ever got as a kid, I started to be tomboyish, hated dresses, haha and pink.

Nope ahaa

How tomboy-ish are you?

Not as much as I was before.. I still sit improperly, play gory video games, sick minded haha I never wear skirts, or dresses.. lol

Hmmm..

In grade 6. haha.

Guest Mukki

I think... the reason my people consider me to be a tomboy is because I don't care about presenting myself as a "normal" girl should. For me, my mindset and priorities are very different from the primped and nicely dressed girls that I've been seeing at soompi. I regard my work as an animation student to be more important than spending my time (that I rarely have) on appearance. Also, personality should be taken into consideration. If you're a lazy person, you're bound to not look as nice as you could be. I never really saw clothes as something I should label myself or be obsessed about. Of course i'm not saying that's a bad thing, because presentation of the outer appearance can be a very good thing in life. Don't get me wrong, I really love cute and pretty outfits... they just don't look good on me. And... just trying to be pretty everyday... isn't it a bit too tiring? For me it is. I'll only become girly if there is a special event going around that requires my femininity to be brought out.

Guest trankimuyen

So are you a tomboy? I was from grade 4-7. I still am now, but it doesn't show in the skin, my interests are all not that of a girl's.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? I made an effort to be completely different from my mom & sister, and I liked it when the guys let me hang out with them and play sports with them in elementary, LOL.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? No but my relatives always made fun of me.

How tomboy-ish are you? I still like big t-shirts and ball shorts? :D And my interests are pretty manly, and when I talk to people, I talk like a dude.

what will make u turn girly? I DRESS girly and I'm somewhat high maintenance so I guess I'm somewhat girly already.

When did you change back to being girl? Back in grade 8, I'm finishing up grade 9 now, hahaha.

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

IT'S LIKE AN INTERVIEW!! :D I'm.....not really much of a tomboy anymore.....I suddenly got hormones....lol. I kind of thought being a boy was much better than being a girl.....especially with their awesome clothing styles. ^^ I LOVED THEIR JEANS, TOO!! MY GOD, THOSE POCKETS ARE SO HUGE!! MAN, I COULD HAVE FIT A PERSON IN THERE OR SOMETHING!! OH YEAH!! One time, I went to Old Navy's, and I went to the dressing room for the girls......then the worker in the dressing room was like.. "the boy's section is over there". Hahahah. I'm not so tomboyishie anymore.....and I guess I turned girly in freshman year of high school. I don't like skirts or dresses or too much make up, but I grew tolerant of some girly stuff. :) NOW, PEOPLE CAN TELL I'M A GIRL!! YAY!!

Guest xradiostatic

idk if i'd be called a tomboy because i do like some "girly" things, but i:

1) HATE wearing dresses/skirts

2) HATE wearing makeup (especially foundation, ugh)

3) HATE shopping (unless it's for electronics)

i used to be quite girly when i was little (i wore dresses all the time, played with makeup, hated getting dirty/germs [still do lol], etc).

my tomboyish side came out when i was probably about 12 because i had gotten really chubby/fat/whatever and felt like i looked ugly in anything remotely cute or girly. therefore, i reverted to wearing tshirts, jeans, and hoodies in solid colors (but bright).

i do like having my nails painted, getting my hair done, fangirling over certain male celebrities (ashamed, but it's true LOL). so i do have some girly qualities still, ha.

lately in photos, i've noticed that i look like a boy with long hair. ;___; maybe i need to use some mascara or something. D:

So are you a tomboy? ... kinda

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? at mid school i hated those girls who bashed others and created rumours for the sake of it. along with them there was the image of being girly, pink, all about make-up and whatnot-.. i never understood the point in acting like that. and i didn't have the need to act that way.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? yea, once or twice when i was using my brother's jacket. but one gotta be a fool to mistake me for a real guy, my body is not exacly boyish.

How tomboy-ish are you? i don't like make-up, i hate skirts,i love my short hair, i adore my baggy clothes . i don't spend a lot of time worrying about them though. usually i just put on the 1st thing i see. even though i don't hang out that much with guys. nowadays...my best friend is a guy and i can't really hang out with girls.

what will make u turn girly? HAHAHAHAHA

When did you change back to being girl? i didn't... xp

Guest tinatran_

Why, what made you turn into a tomboy? i've never really wanted to look like every other girl, so i guess i resorted to my somewhat "boyish behaviour". XD

Have you ever been mistaken as a boy? it usually happens when i wear a wife-beater (or a baggy shirt) and long-johns (or shorts).. then my mom would call me by my (guy) cousin's name because my body frame is kinda muscular for a girl. XD

How tomboy-ish are you? on a rate of 1-10, i'd say around 7.

What will make you turn girly? uhh, i have no idea. shopping will probably make me seem girly. XD

When did you change back to being girl? i was always a girl, but with a guy personality. i'll probably change later on. who knows.

Archived