Are You A Tomboy?

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

Guest kurodreams

So are you a tomboy? ...

somewhat in a way lol.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

well i was always sorta classified as one. i used to be called a tomboy all the time by the girls cuz during recess i would always play soccer and basketball with guys xD. but once i got into high school, people just said I didnt act like a girl. somehow the people just dont use the word tomboy anymore heh.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

No...that would be bad then o_o

How tomboy-ish are you?

I'm extremely into online pc games and game system games lolz.

I'm really into fashion tho :o not the girly type, but like ganji/street wear kind.

what will make u turn girly? ..

If i wore skirts, stopped geling my hair, use handbags(?LOL), and wore makeup >.> lolz.

When did you change back to being girl?

changed back? o_o i was a girl since i was born LOL

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrylove

So are you a tomboy?

Maybe xD

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy?

Buddha

No. i hope i will never experience this.

How tomboy-ish are you?

I don't know. But people say i sit like a guy >.>

And, i don't wear dresses / skirt outside of school.

Wait... i don't wear dresses at school, i wear my p.e uniform 24/7

What will make u turn girly?

My mum =.=

I was born girly xD jokes.

yes vivian you do sit like a guy =-=" and you walk like a guy and talk like a guy. but you laugh like a girl. A GIRLLL~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest EHNerJI

So are you a tomboy?

sorta XDD

... um, in my neighbourhood there were no girls my age really,

so i'd always hang out with guys x:

errr, maybe when i was a baby? XD

i don't remember anything after that XD

How tomboy-ish are you?

not extremely. just my personality is kinda boyish sometimes ~.~

haha whenever i go shopping XD i love girl clothes now XD

like... 2 years ago?

when my mom kept nagging me about how i'm her daughter, not her son ~.~

+ would always take me out to buy girl clothes >_> XDD

Guest kimchi hana

...I thought I looked perfectly fine.

Have you ever been mistaken as a boy?

No, but my friends teased me that I looked like my older brother.

How tomboy-ish are you?

In elementary/beginning of middle school, omo, I was quite tomboyish.

I did not like things girls liked usually. It was just too much.

I wasn't a big fan of hygiene when I was young either. .______.

And I always wore track pants. I thought jeans were the weirdest things ever.

What will make you turn girly?

I'm kind of on my way there now. Just with the clothes.

Makeup, purses, fashion magazines and all that stuff is still not me.

Realizing how terrible how I looked after I graduated 8th grade...

umm... i guess i used to be tomboy because i played with my cousins all the time when i was young.. which were guys... i have no girls in my age group in my family.

no.. i dont think i have.. but people tell me i look like my younger brother

-_____________-" my dad said if i cut my hair like a guy and post a picture on the internet... girls will be swooning over me <_<

How tomboy-ish are you?

i never had a barbie or any dolls when i was young.. maybe one.. but i rarely play with it.

i dont like make up.

rarely wore dresses.<its improving.. i have like.. a few now.. i wear it on 'special occasions'

i play online games with my brother and cousins :D

action movies and comedy :D sometimes romance.. classics are a bore.

i never watched titanic.. ._______________." is that normal? ive read about it.. but never watched it.

i prefer singing the guy parts in songs.. the girl bits are too high T__________T

high heels are off limits.

puberty? LOL~~ still waiting for that stupid growth spurt <_<

T________________T;; i think i skipped the growing part of puberty D;

my aunty? my mum? my friends? boobs?

recently when i bought a dress :S it was pretty... shamefully, i am flat chested... so i look like a 10 year old girl.. in reality.. im 15 ><

girl clothing? im still begging my mum to buy me a boy t-shirt for the summer... or a hoodie :D

Guest faithpuppy

So are you a tomboy? uhm i don't really think so, but there are things which would make a girly girl be disgusted about me i guess??

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? well i'm not exactly tomboy, but i remember when i was little my clothes weren't exactly girly... sometimes i even wonder if my parents went to the right section to buy my clothes O-o oh and had more guy friends when i was a kid too

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? no, my face looks too girly and i always had longish hair

How tomboy-ish are you? well i don't dress girly, i kinda slap on whatever clothes are comfortable, i generally don't wear makeup, the only time i wear a skirt is at school because of uniform oh and dress on special occassions of course XD oh and i'm not attracted to guys... like celebrities for example, i have friends who would drool over them and want to marry them, but for me i'd rather be they're friends or just admire them for what they do [if they sing well, act well, etc.]

what will make u turn girly? uhm there was a time in middle school when i was kinda turning girly-ish, but now i'm back to not caring about appearances..

When did you change back to being girl? well i AM a girl, just one who doesn't feel the need to flaunt beauty and whatnot

Guest centric

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...Being around boys all the time and being really into sports. I started off not caring about my appearance, haha.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? No.

How tomboy-ish are you? Not much, I had long hair and everything that I always had in a ponytail. I would just wear tshirts and jeans or shorts, that's it.

what will make u turn girly? ..Well, I just totally fell in love with fashion. I have a wild imagination and am really into the arts, so when I saw how people transformed their drawings and their thoughts into clothing, I just fell in love with the medium.

When did you change back to being girl? Beginning of 8th grade.

Guest gina.song

I've been one since I was little. I grew up with majority of guys in my family.

Mmm maybe when I was little? MY mom gave me a bowl cut..

& i seriously did look like a boy.

How tomboy-ish are you?

When I was in Elementary school I was the tomboy. I wore whatever I saw first.

I played a lot of sports with the guys at my church. & Yeah

Now, I am a bit more.. "womanly" but I still do act like a guy around guys.

I still punch them, play sports with them, video/comp games, etc

I can be girly, but i'm rare to show the occasion.

When we're all dressed up to go to a NICe place, that's when my girly side shows.

I'm usually kinda girly around the guy I like also. Not too much, just sometimes.

& to the rest of the guys, i'm kinda pretty much.. MEAN >:]

Well, Junior high was turning point. I started to shop at A&F, Hollister, yeah.

I put on some make-up & whatever but sophmore year in highschool was when

I finally transformed.. but not all the way of course :D just fashion & make up wise.

Guest robotomy

I am! Yes I like make-up but I keep it super natural. I never wear skirts, I shop in the men section most of the time, I'm wearing incredibly baggy pants, I have uber short hair. And yes, I've been mistaken a boy several times so I'm pretty used to it. ^_^ I'm proud to be a tomboy! :D

Nothing. I was just more interested in guys' stuff than girls.

No...

How tomboy-ish are you?

I'd dress like a boy. Never care about the way I dressed. I always had my hair tied in a ponytail and this was all the way until I graduated highschool. I play/played more games than 99% of the guys I know.

I already am now. My personality is still the same. I still play games and my friends are still all guys. I'd rather go fishing etc. My outward appearance has changed though.

After highschool I started dressing more girly if that's what you mean. I'm not really "back to being a girl", i'm just myself. The only thing i've changed is my outward appearance. This is always how i've been.

Guest xl0v3juicy

I was never an extreme tomboy (like short hair or boy clothes), but I went through a stage in life when I was around 5-8 years old when I would only wear pants (i hated skirts/dresses) and I'd like to play with the boys. I never had a thing for barbies and dolls, but i loved toy cars lol! Plus playing tag and cops and robbers was fun. I also loved video games.

Guest ILuVTiTTiEZ

A few years back I was really boyish...almost lesbian like tom boy, but i didn't look it at all! Lol....

Anywho, I was raised by my older brother and all my older man cousins. I have "metaphoric" bigger balls than most men I know. I can eat more, burp louder, spit farther, get more girls' numbers, drive better, punch harder, and I'd MUCH MUCH rather watch a football/hockey game than go shopping.

But now, I wear 5 in stilettoes. =D

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

When I was a kid I was rather girly.

But time goes and people change.

I don't really specify myself as a tomboy

But I'm sure I am heh heh.

I dislike pink, hate dresses, makeup and etc

In all truth I'm pretty laidback about all these girly stuff.

According to my friend, I'm good with picking out makeup o__o'

Hmm well when I was a kid, I hung out with two guys.

I watched guy kid videos like cars and etc

Then I hung out with my brothers as I started growing up

Cause my sisters were always busy and etc

What will make me change? Who knows?

Maybe if I lose a lot of weight I'll be more of a girl.

But taken from another friend, seems that I'm becoming girlier.

And yes, I find it pretty odd XD

• 1 month later...
Guest ooitzjesska

i'm a tomboy, been one since i was a kiddo.

i was once mistaken as a boy when i wore long shorts, long shirt, tied my hair and put a hat on, and went into victoria's secret, this lady stoped me and said "Sir, do you need any help?"

i was like ehh....and took off my hat and let my hair down and she was surprised. :)

I'm extremely tomboy-ish, violent,boxing, , knows about cars, loves cars, game, basically everything a guy does.

i have no idea what would make me girly? closest thing i got to was for prom i wore a nice black dress, make up and stuff, but i wore converse xD

i dont think i'll ever change till i get married or something like that.

umm.. since.. i was born? lol

i wasn't really tomboy,but not girly either,just i like boys' toys and hobbies

and somehow i got more boyfriends (friends who are boys i mean :P ) and i became boyish

but people can't tell when they don't know me,because i dress like.. um.. not like a boy but not girly either,just like tshirt and jeans and sneakers,not ganji style though,just normal..

and i also have long hair,and i don't act boyish in the public,i act normal

just the way i play with boys is too.. rude? hahaha

i tend to "fight" with boys,and i can't stand talking to girls

butttt... i'm not like that anymore yay

now i'm just normal.. to tomboy.. lol,because of.. *cough* my bf hahaha

ohh i don't have any skirt either,LOL

i have one.. um two.. my mom bought 1 for me,and my mom forced me to buy one for a wedding party of a family member,but i just wore it once so yea..

Guest trackgirl653

So are you a tomboy? pretty much, but not as much like before

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? i like grew with boys. my cousins babysit me and i had more guys friends than girls

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? nah, i have long hair

How tomboy-ish are you? half tomboy half girly lols

what will make u turn girly? i became friends with girls who were very girly

When did you change back to being girl? nothing, i just LOVE the clothes ^^v

Guest 1TYMRMYVZT

So are you a tomboy?

Yeah, you can say so.

Why? What made you turn into a tomboy?

I grew up around guys, played with guy stuff and even now, 98% of my friends are guys.

No.

How tomboy-ish are you?

I'm always with guys. I never use skirts/dresses/heels/sandals. I love video games. I don't care what people think about me. I'm aggresive with my guy friends and I don't care if I have to fight a guy. I play sports with guys. I don't really talk nor act like a girl. I can't stand being around girls for too long. Etc.

I don't know...? I act a bit girly when I meet a really cute guy, but after I'm around him for a while, I don't act girly anymore. Haha.

Well, I started straightening my hair about two years ago and I look a bit less tomboy-ish, but I'm still not girly.

Guest ashchronicles

So are you a tomboy? =kinda..i have short hair, i snort instead of laugh girlishly, i dont cross my legs, i wear baggy pants, i hate too girly clothes, i wear sporty watch instead of those chain, girly watches,i wanted to own a skateboard..BUT at the same time, i like pink, i love to hang around with girls, i have those girly short hair, like those japanese guy..haha, i listen to pretty mellow stuff once in a while, i'm a twilight and sappy love stories rainbow, i like boys, i can cook, i can bath kids, feed them, do chores..haha..u get my drift..i'm kinda confused too though..LOL

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? =idk really..just a phase maybe..hmm..

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?=nope...i'm just not considered as a girl..pssh..they dont treat me like a girl either..like, they can be all harsh to me and all kind to these little fragile girl..>_< dat kind of double standard disgusts me..!

How tomboy-ish are you?=just a little..i dont really consider myself to be tomboyish, but ppl say i am..sheesh..

what will make u turn girly?=i wouldnt change myself if i didnt like it..maybe the time will come..^^

When did you change back to being girl?=i've always been a girl..only dat, i'm starting to make my shift to the more girlier part of me..hmm..early last year or something..

Guest intricaciesx

So are you a tomboy? ... -- kinda, not as much as i was from 6th-11th grade

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

--- i actually have no idea

--- not really, but people said i looked like a boy when i was in my extreme tomboy look (hair pulled back, baggy shirts, baggy shorts)

How tomboy-ish are you?

--- now, i guess i'm in the middle. i still refuse to use makeup. heels are a richard simmons. i don't own any purses/totebags. i sit like a guy. i burp looud. i get along easily with the guys. i curse a lot, which is considered unlady-like. i LOVE hoodies and sweats. however, i do own a buncha shorts and i suck at sports =[[[ ...

--- i'm getting girly now which kinda scares me >< i dunno what's turning me girly

--- same as above

Guest missykathyx3

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ... i had lots of guy cousins.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? nope

How tomboy-ish are you? idks o___O

what will make u turn girly? .. friends LOL

When did you change back to being girl? sixth grade-ishh

i was never a hardcore tomboy.

i just wasn't into pink& dresses.

i'm still not really into them.

i'm more girly now but i'm not afraid to pick up a foot ball :]

Archived