Are You A Tomboy?

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

Guest DOLLYbeans

i was a tomboy all my life until i entered high schoo lwhich was last year. i dunno how iactually turned tomboy i just never wore skrts or anything and i ALWAYS wore joggers lol and ha dlike short hair...actualyl i think it was ebcause my grandma never letted me ahve long hair then now i can like elave me hair and stuff and started having an obsession with pink lol i guess if you liek pay attention to your looks and stuff the mroe you do you just turn girlier?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cosmicbeat.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? I use to love playing sports and getting dirty and i never really bothered with my looks before.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? Nope. Once when i was a baby because I had a bowl cut.

How tomboy-ish are you? Not that much anymore.

what will make u turn girly? I am not abosoulutly girl , just i tend to take care of my appearance now.

When did you change back to being girl? UUH , i guess my boyfriend and .. getting older now.

Guest random koohkie

I used to love pink up until I was 6, but during that time I REFUSED to wear anything girly like skirts or dresses. How odd, haha.

I guess growing up with my brother and guy cousin influenced me to be more tom boy-ish.

Right now I'm still kind of tom boy-ish. Only wear a skirt like once every 3 years for weddings, etc.

I've never been mistaken for a guy though. And I don't wanna be "girly". I'm fine atm.

Guest cherrylollipop

I used to be one when i was little....~

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

i guess because of my surroundings people around me...i grow up with 2 brothers....

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

no...even i act like a boy i can't stand having boy cut hair or even short hair but eventually i got a really short hair cut thx to my mom...

How tomboy-ish are you?

i love video games, i go around beating people in school...><

and i hated skirts and dresses!

what will make u turn girly? ..

when i go to high school i bought a mini skirt just for fun~

and i like wearing it ^^

When did you change back to being girl?

in high school i guess ^^

i'm in my senior years now.

lmao! wtf is this generalization

I guess lesbians tends to lean towards tomboy-ism? I actually really don't know. i don't know any lesbians.

and no, i'm not a tomboy. Although, sometimes i can be sloppy/lazy, messy. unorganized. If you consider that being a 'tomboy' then yes, i am sometimes. :]

Guest kayara<3

i dunno, i guess i'd be pretty balanced between tomboy and girly...? i like to run and be active, and i don't mind sweating it out when i exercise... i'd rather go rock climbing than learn flower arranging... i have a friend who said that she really wants to learn flower arranging, and i was like... =_=" i'd rather learn how to play soccer. i used to know all these asian guys who would always judge me against this friend, because i was all tanned and outdoorsey and sporty, and my friend was what they expected of an asian girl- pale and sweet and quiet, and they always treated me like i was something weird. i guess that's why i usually prefer hanging with my non-asian guy friends these days... cos i can be loud and myself and i can punch them on the arm when i want to, and they don't act like i'm strange or anything, so i don't have to pretend. they know i can be feminine if i try XD

i started becoming more girly when i got into my mid to later teens and discovered the wonders of well chosen high heels XD i love heels. but i'd still much rather look 'sharp' than 'pretty' or 'sweet' if you know what i mean. and i totally, absolutely refuse to wear ANYTHING with frills, lace, bows or copious amounts of girly pink. i'd rather die XD

I'm a little different... more like a rare case xD... I was pretty girly back then... since little until around 5th grade... because my mom wants her daughter to be ... a girl :lol: ... haha so she bought me tons of dresses to wear and my hair always looked like girl's hair... I think I acted girly as well...

However, the older I get, the more tomboy I act... I dislike Pink/hot pink now... I do dress sometimes as girls and wear makeup... but I act like a tomboy for sure... even my parents give up on trying to turn me back into a girl... -____-''

Nothing really made me turn into a tomboy... I guess my group of friends... both guys and girls were so loud and playful that they influenced me to be playful and loud and outgoing... I'm no longer shy, girly, or have a low voice... now I laugh out loud, talk loud, and play loud... xD and I do know my limit though! It's more fun being a tomboy than dressing as a tomboy imo ^^;; now I even have short hair! woah!

Guest idiotsucks

I was mistaken a tomboy by my crush

damn him.!! :tongue2:

hmmm..

I don't think I'm boyish though..

He said I'm like tomboy cuz I went fishing with my dad when I was young..

I catch my own worm

I do my own fishing rod from bamboo stick

=X

Gahh..

The prob shd be on him

Being too sissy

i'm still kind of a tomboy.

when i was a baby/toddler, i had the bowl haircut LOL so i'd always get mistaken for a boy. people would go up to my mom and tell her that she had a very cute son XD

when i was like 3-6, i was a girly-girl. i did ballet, liked dresses, dolls, etc. i only lived with my mom, so she raised me that way.

my dad started picking me up (since he lived somewhere else) and on my dad's side, i had a brother and 2039843209483 boy cousins. so that's when i started becoming a tomboy, when i started hanging out with them.

i'd play videogames and sports with them instead of playing ... (i have no clue) with the girls at parties. i didn't wear dresses or skirts (unless there was a formal occassion) i didn't like make-up. i DID wear boy clothes (boy hoodies. boy shirts. baggy pants) from 4th-8th grade, most of my friends that i hung out with were guys.

but now i'm more "girly" with my clothes (kinda) i still don't like make-up/dresses/skirts. i burp louder than any guy i know LOL. i'm stronger than some guys/a lot of girls (i used to lift, so i have muscle x_x) most of my friends are still guys. so i guess i'm balanced? i don't know :9

Guest littlejade

...arent tomboys also classified as lesbians? Im not saying i think that, but thats what ive been told o.O

maybe lesbians dress up as a tomboy but that doesnt mean tomboys means lesbians..

tomboy is a style!

i know a few tomboys.. and they not lesbians.. they just cross-dress!

Guest itzanypho

i've always been a tomboy all my life because i grew up with two brothers. and basically..ALL guys.

i only began to look girly recently. but the tomboy of me will always show. haha i can't help it.

ppl at school call me..TOMBOY-GIRLY. *shrugs*[/font

Guest loveAmore

You can say I act like a Tomboy but sometimes girly. I haven't worn a skirt for YEAARRSS! I hardly put on makeup either, don't like the colour pink that much either :S.

Guest Koala<3

I guess I am o_O..

I still wear girl clothes like tanktops and stuff like that but i never really wear shorts or skirts, mainly just jeans.

I like playing sports, and some people think i'm "tough"

I suck at explaining things.

And I realized that all my sentences started with I til now.

Guest FrozenWaterMelon

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ... Haha, i use to have a lot of guy friends and only a couple of girl friends.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? Uhum not really, like maybe once in a while.

How tomboy-ish are you? were, I stopped wearing dresses, i ate like a guy, i wasnt very lady like haha, and i didn't care what i looked like what so ever.

When did you change back to being girl? Experiences, Realizing that I neeeded to be a girl, since i am a girl, help of my bestfriend teaching me beauty tips, growing out of that stage, and mom.

Guest vee.pee

So are you a tomboy?

Maybe xD

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy?

Buddha

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

No. i hope i will never experience this.

How tomboy-ish are you?

I don't know. But people say i sit like a guy >.>

And, i don't wear dresses / skirt outside of school.

Wait... i don't wear dresses at school, i wear my p.e uniform 24/7

What will make u turn girly?

My mum =.=

I was born girly xD jokes.

LOL I think I have a tom-boy attitude.

I honestly didn't care about my looks until I was 18 lol

I guess I do have my girly moments (because I am one) but I do act a bit on the masculine side, e.g. the way I sit and walk lol

My voice sounds like a teenage boy too so that doesn't help either lol

Me (calling a friend): Can I please speak to _____?

Friend's sister: Ok, one moment.

Friend: Hello? Who's this?

Me: Fliz

Friend: Oh my sister told me it was a boy.

-_-"

...arent tomboys also classified as lesbians? Im not saying i think that, but thats what ive been told o.O

as far as i know, i'm not a lesbian ^^;;

So are you a tomboy? ... yea, i'd say so.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ... when i thought white tees were so cool, everything followed from then on.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? many times, as my friend's boyfriend, by her sister, and som girls on the bus sitting in front of me were contemplating whether i was a boy or a girl

How tomboy-ish are you? no skirts, no dresses, don't care for my appearance as much, i wear guy clothes too.

what will make u turn girly? .. money, because then i will buy all the cute girly stuff to wear.

When did you change back to being girl? i was always a girl, but no forreal, currently i'm trying to incorporate girly elements into my everyday life.

Guest ephemeral.

Inwardly, I'll always be a tomboy.

I mean, videogames are just love. <3

And I'm actually starting to prefer hanging out with guys. LOL.

I haven't worn a dress and skirts in years.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy?

Eh, I guess it would be influence from my two older brothers?

And during preschool, I swear, I hung out with only guys.

Have you ever been mistaken as a boy?

No, thankfully.

How tomboy-ish are you?

Very, if compared to the girls at school. I mean, I don't really care for my style since my clothes are all bleh.

Actually, I don't really care about my appearance.

I LOVE videogames, I'm one of those rare girls at schools who knows a lot. xD

I like wearing some of my brothers' shirt. :3

Jeans + shirt + hoodie = comfortable enough. (:

What will make you turn girly?

Maybe... pretty clothes, pretty hair, pretty nails that I actually want? xD

LOL. I've always been a girl, but never one of those "girly girls", I supposed.

I'm still a tomboy afterall, except that my clothes are slowly turning girlier.

Archived