Are You A Tomboy?

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

Guest fionalor

haha. i dont like being girlie == like "AH THE BALL, it broke my nail" boohoo ==

yeeee, i like to wear guy clothing, dress up like a guy. haha.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yungkrnblood

So are you a tomboy? Yep.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? I don't want to play the blame game, but I'm pretty sure it was because of the fact that I have an older brother and I grew up with 2 boy cousins of the same age and an older boy cousin who'd boss us around. I wasn't into playing with my girl cousins.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? No.

How tomboy-ish are you? Pretty tomboy-ish, to the point where girls think I'm lesbian and hit on me, which I'm not. Pretty scary sometimes, but I dress for the most point like a girl.

what will make u turn girly? .. Nothing, I don't know, I've tried. Guys have told me I was pretty/cute/beautiful and that I'd be even more of that if I was girlier, but my personality will never change.

When did you change back to being girl? I think I turned back into a "girl" on and off. Freshman year I was "girly". Sophomore year I was totally a tomboy wearing guy's clothing. Junior year (now) I'm in the middle somewhere, but I'm more girly than Sophomore year. I wear makeup, nail polish, I love bright pink, but I also wear "guy" stuff like ties and supposedly I walk like a dude. Whatever. Boys constantly tell me I'm like a guy trapped in a girl's body. LOL :rolleyes:

Funny story.. I remember when I was younger I LOVED wearing my mother's makeup and dresses. Then one day it was wintertime and it was snowing and my mom was yelling at me that I had to wear pants instead. Maybe that has to do with why I turned tomboy I don't know.

i'm sort of a tomboy. there's a tendancy of me wearing baggy stuff but i've never been asked if i was a boy.

i think this started ever since i hit puberty. but ever since high school started, i've been really girly. not super girly but not as tomboyish as before

So are you a tomboy? Not anyone since junior year of HS

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? Want to be like my role model - my big brother :) haha. This was during grade.5-10 when I'd only wear sweats/ track pants, baggy sweaters - sometimes VERY OVERSIZED (oh god, I see photo's now I don't know what I was thinking!). Apparently, my friend told me I had a Trinity Matrix-like outfit...LOL!

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? No, I had a long ponytail.

When did you change back to being girl? Grade 10. When I realized my bushy eyebrows wouldn't get be very far with the boys. This is when my entire closet transformed too, I don't think I could ever go back, but I still have my days where I'll just wear sweats/track pants when I'm feeling lazy at lectures :).

lol as you can see a guy wudnt bother writing a whole lot of crap which i just got rid off,

now im just gonna use da questions

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

always acted lyk one but dressed with fashion

mebbe havin 2 brothers ? & a natural lykin towards toys lyk lego and guns

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

yes wen i had to act as jock for play

How tomboy-ish are you?

60%? , i lyk guy stuff more, but my personality is very naggy

what will make u turn girly? ..

girly as in make up & hair & stuff.....

prolli never... im am too lazy not bothered

noway im wakin early to look good rather sleep, its a good thing to be bothered tho but im lazy,

i dunt moisturize or brush my hair evn guys care bout deir hair

When did you change back to being girl?

ive always dressed girly with my hair in mess?, lyk i dress into wateva i feel lyk and looks good

ppl say i haf a great sense of fashion style, & i wud look evn better if i tried tidyin my hair,

lol nah,, just tie it up & itll be fyn

but ive always been told yuu dunt act how to dress lol, >_>

in kindy it was hard to socialize with da girls so i only haf guy friends,

now i barely haf any close close guy friends coz stopped tlkin to ppl lol

Guest Babiebim

So are you a tomboy? ...

yea

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ...

born a tomboy, but mom only let me cut my hair recently.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?

yea. some lady yelled at me for being in the girl restroom

How tomboy-ish are you?

what kind of question is this?

what will make u turn girly? ..

i'm actually pretty girly for a tomboy... lets just say i look like a boy in girl's clothing... or a girl in guy's clothing. i wear cloths of both gender. and MAKE? haha you cant make someone turn girly, if they're girly its who they are, and i'm sure there's no single incident an ex-tomboy can point at and say that THAT made them girly.

When did you change back to being girl?

never did..

Pictures:

Boyish

Girlish

Back then when i had long hair.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Hm, I don't think I am anymore.

I mean I do have boy like qualities, but not as much like when I was in elementary school till sixth grade.

When seventh grade approached I was getting more into beauty products.

But I'm sort of glad I started playing with beauty supplies instead of sports because I look so much better now then I did back then. loll.

Guest Loser003

Hmm growing up i would rather hang out with my

cousins and brother rather than my sisters.

And whenever i was around them i always hated it,

cause they would always talk about makeup and such..

But now..i'm a little bit of both HAHA!

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? ... My brothers and cousins..because they were funner to hang out with.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? nope..at least i don't think so..

How tomboy-ish are you? ugh..50% =D

what will make u turn girly? .. Well im kinda girly right now..

When did you change back to being girl? hmm..almost the end of 7th grade.

Guest BabyBooWhatiTdOo

what about the other way around for a boy? lol..my brother at age 5 likes princess and winx club and all those girlie stuff -__- i hope that when he grows up he'll change xD dont blame me tho my little cousin influenced him to all that stuff cus shes also a disney princess fan.

Guest Uyen Duong

When I was a kid, I hated dresses and skirts, LOL.

I was mostly influenced by my older brother and cousin since they babysat me.

They taught me how to fart with my armpit and I was so engrossed in those

video games like they were, LOL.

But now I'm all girly looking.. I still have some boy in me though, LMFAO.

Guest shellaayy

So are you a tomboy? yup.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? idk, i guess it's because i have one older brother and i was always stuck playing with my younger male cousin because my brother and my only female cousin are 2 months apart so they were always together.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? No, I have long hair.

How tomboy-ish are you? Not super tomboy, but not girly. I don't wear makeup (well i wear bb cream sometimes), dress/skirts, or anything tight. I even wear guy jeans.

what will make u turn girly? idk

When did you change back to being girl? i haven't changed yet.

Guest mentholatum132

i dont LOOK like a boy, but my personality is pretty much the same as a guy's.

i hang out with guys more than girls, and i think like one too o.O

but, my clothes are really girly and i don't own anything baggy and stuff

Guest imadoik21

So are you a tomboy? not anymore

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? i'd always hang with the boys and would always play video games [shooting ones], hot wheels, and build things with legos and smash it pretending i was a killing giant haha

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? no surprisingly, even when i had that asian bowl cut. i guess it was the flowers on my clothes [my mom's choice]

How tomboy-ish are you? wore some guy clothes, wanted to have a weenie because i didn't like sitting in public, didnt care about burping or farting[?] in public, play with boy toyss :D haha oooo AND PRETENDED TO BE THE RED POWER RANGERR :w00t:

what will make u turn girly? my GIRLIEST friend, she got me into make-up, abercrombie; hollister; aeropostale; american eagle; bebe.. and i like being girly now?

When did you change back to being girl? yearrrss

Guest daulism

lol. in 6th and 7th grade, cuz i thought i'll never be pretty. was never mistaken for a boy though. i used to wear the shirts guys would wear and jeans most of the time. i think i came outta it when i decided to show my true self more hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hydrogen

Uhh... Cos... I think I.m not pretty like the cousins around me... So lols. more importantly, I really hate skirts or dresses. Wearing more feminine/girly clothes make me squeamish. I liked some clothes from the MALE section when my mother dragged me out to the shopping center. *my mum was horrified.*

Yeah been mistaken for a boy and guess what... she wanted my number. -.- I think it's because of my hair.

i wear super (too) casual baggy tops like...almost all the time... Baggy jeans (but I don't really like jeans) or bottoms that I can borrow from my brother. I sit like a super unglam girl. Uhh still won't touch skirts, dresses blaaahhh and etc etc. Sometimes I just yell to someone across the road.. blah... i ... HATE HATE HATE shopping.

HAHAHA. I don't think i'll turn girly

• 1 month later...

ya o_o

still am LMAO

can't rmb the last time i wore a skirt/dress

but i'm also fat so it doesn't look flattering anyway

i have long hair tho..

i just like pants..and baggy stuff (mostly hoodies) LOL

So are you a tomboy? Not as much as before.

Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? Though I have two sisters, I was always around my three older brothers and guy stuff always appealed to me more.

Have u ever been mistaken as a boy? People always made fun of me for 'being' a boy but I don't think I've ever been mistaken as one.

How tomboy-ish are you? I still shop in the guy's section at stores which makes all my friends cringe lol. I'm really aggressive and competitive. & my ego is really big lol. I still act like a guy and half of my wardrobe is all men's clothes. I haven't worn a skirt/dress since 5th grade and I'm not planning anytime soon even for my graduation.

what will make u turn girly? I took a fashion course and it kind of pulled me away from dressing completely like a man. My style is unisex (leaning a bit more on the feminine side) I guess lol.

When did you change back to being girl? At the beginning of 08 lol. I started designing clothes and somehow got really into fashion. I'm still a sneakers + sweatshirt type of person who shops in the men's section though.

Archived