Are You A Tomboy?

Guest ~*suiyuk*~

Guest I_play_with_dolls

-So are you a tomboy?  When I was younger I use to be a major one, I would do anything to not be perceived as feminine. Now that I'm older I'm actually comfortable being feminine. 

-Why.. what made you turn into a tomboy? When I was 13 to 15 years old I went through a tb only phase just because I use to idolize Park Young Hee lol. I was actually aiming for an androgynous thing but I didn't allow myself to wear anything feminine but rather only unisex. 

-Have u ever been mistaken as a boy?Yeah plenty of times during that phase, what's even funny is that a bunch of girls use to think I was super attractive because they didn't know I was female. Once they figured out I was a girl they never spoke to me again because they were so embarrassed lolollololol.
-How tomboy-ish are you?I'm not girly however I'm not really tomboyish either. The way I currently dress is definitely isn't girly but it does have a feminine touch but personality wise people have told me I'm not feminine because I talk about subjects that most girls won't talk about, supposedly. Also I take pride in my burps. So overall I don't know really.
-what will make u turn girly? .. (feel free to post pic of before and after image)I just realized I only wanted to look androgynous because I wasn't comfortable with society thinking I was feminine so I strayed away anything considered girly.
Before:

dfd004-4.jpgkin003.jpg

After:

2C819A6B.jpg93820FA1.jpg

-When did you change back to being girl?I always been a girl, I was just androgynous for a while. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fayith77

What made me turn into a tomboy? Well..huh..I guess the fact I was tired being someone I wasn't and wanting to be comfortable in my own clothes and body. I often get mistaken for a boy but lately since my hair is slightly feminine I'm more ambiguous. Which often creates problems when people don't know how to approach me because they're scared of offending me. Define girly. Usually I turn girly or my definition, I dress girly when I'm around someone I know very well and they know me well enough if I want to try out a new girlish outfit they know I'm doing it for fun. But I wonder is being a tomboy is a state of being or a fashion trend? I mean you have those fashion lines for tomboys and girls now just wearing binders to get the full effect of looking like a guy. I currently do that cause I just feel more comfortable with a flatter chest.

Yes & No... 
I like hunting, camping, fishing, four-wheelers, horse back riding, mud-bogging, climbing trees, getting dirty and all that... And I've always gotten on better with guys, so had mostly guy friends.
But... I also like girly stuff. Hair, nails, clothes, shopping, ect.
I don't like chores though... I'd much rather muck a stall than do dishes or mop a floor...

Archived