[variety] Good Daddy (sbs)

Guest vietsoul

Guest damifino

there wasnt any preview for next week. i got worried :x

You were right to be... next week's episode is the final episode :(

^^ When was that from ?

From the final filming of "Good Daddy" :( Next week's episode will be the final episode, JUST when it was finally finding an audience. It reached its highest number of viewers this past week and even tied with its two competition in the ratings. But SBS I guess canceled the show before they realized... oh well.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090117):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

5. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 18.2 %

6. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 14.1 %

8. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 12.1 %

10. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 12 %

16. 해피투게더스페셜 (Happy Together Sp) - KBS2 9.2 %

17. 좋아서 (Good Daddy) - SBS 9.0 %

18. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.0 %

19. 스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a star friend) - MBC 9.0 %

Seoul:

3. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 18.5 %

6. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 14.8 %

8. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 12.9 %

11. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 11.4 %

15. 스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a star friend) - MBC 9.7 %

16. 좋아서 (Good Daddy) - SBS 9.4 %

17. 해피투게더스페셜 (Happy Together Sp) - KBS2 9.3 %

19. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.2 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

4. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 18 %

9. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 12.4 %

9. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 12.4 %

13. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 11.3 %

19. 해피투게더스페셜 (Happy Together Sp) - KBS2 9.5 %

20. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.3 %

Seoul:

4. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 18.7 %

9. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 13.8 %

11. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 12.6 %

16. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 10.8 %

17. 해피투게더스페셜 (Happy Together Sp) - KBS2 10.7 %

Guest princesscinderella

You were right to be... next week's episode is the final episode :(

From the final filming of "Good Daddy" :( Next week's episode will be the final episode, JUST when it was finally finding an audience. It reached its highest number of viewers this past week and even tied with its two competition in the ratings. But SBS I guess canceled the show before they realized... oh well.

oh really? :o i feel so sad because good daddy will end next week.. :( i love the show so much..

i'll really miss the 5 daddy's esp. heechul and hongki.. i'll miss their funny moments together..

why should they cancel a nice show like this?

it's a pity because b.o.b will end too.. :unsure: we'll not see heechul again on TV for quite some time.. :phew::(

i hope that he can appear in a variety show like this again..

The show's ending. It's really a wrong timing. Why oh why... why now?!? XD Don't tell me that they have run out of ideas?!?.... Well, on the other hand, Heechul will now only focus on the preparation of 3rd album with B.O.B. also ending.

Guest damifino

^ I don't even know if that's true... apparently the rumor is that like Kangin, Heechul is in preps for a drama. I haven't been able to verify it for sure, but that's what folks are saying on Kiseki :unsure:

so just bcos heechul has to do something else, theyre cancelling the show ?

oh come on. give them some credit. esp hotbar appa XDD he keeps becoming extras.

he needs more attention man. & ppl are getting to know them through the show T T

Guest damifino

^ No, where did you get that idea? In the beginning of the 2006, he was in a drama, another daily sitcom, was a DJ on his own daily radio show, was an MC on KM Show Music Tank, AND doing SuJu activities all at the same time. In the end of 2007, he was in a drama, MC on Inkigayo, a regular on another variety show, AND doing SuJu activies all at the same time. It's gonna take a little more than just a drama to stop Heechul from being on just one measly show.

I was just saying that Heechul might not "now only focus on the preparation of 3rd album with B.O.B. also ending" as the previous person had stated since the rumor was going around that he was in preps for a drama right now (who knows if this is true or not).

Guest damifino

Frankly, while I loved the interaction of the 5 fathers together, I could honestly do without kids :lol: I know, I know, that's the whole concept of the show, but the fathers are so much fun by themselves and they have a nice chemistry together. I wish SBS just decided to revamp the show and keep the 5 fathers and put them in a new show together. I always thought the concept of this show was a very limited one since who were they gearing the show towards? Fathers? Fangirls? Children? And without celebrity guests like its competition (minus the past few episodes), the viewers would be the same each week since if you didn't watch the previous week, what would be the reason for you to tune in this week when it's the same people week in and week out? And aside from other fathers and fangirls, why would they want to learn what it takes to be a good father? Oh, well. I hope SBS finds another show to group these guys in together. I will miss them :(

Guest damifino

090117 SBS JoAhSeo (aka Good Daddy) Episode 11

(Kim Heechul, Lee Hongki, Kim Gunmo, Kim Hyung Bum, Yoon Sae Yoon, Sun Woo Yong, Lee Seung Shin, Jo Gap Kyung and Hong Seo Bong and their 2 daughters, Baek Ji Young, Eun Ji Won, Kara members, and comedian Jang Dong Min)

Filename:

090117 JS ep11.avi

The premise of this episode was the dads taking Jung Eun to a family get together for New Years so they got a bunch of make-believe family members with the various celebrities serving in the function of pretend uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. for Jung Eun. The grandmother played by Sun Woo Yong was commenting on the proper way to kowtow as various family members kowtowed in front of her and she gave them New Years money.

Then they ate the traditional thing for New Years first meal, rice cake and mandu soup. The grandmother had a prize for whoever had the worst year. Hassat won... apparently, he was dumped by his girlfriend this year because he wasn't successful enough and he still hasn't gotten over her. Heechul said that Hassan actually cried while they went out drinking, talking about this.

Then they had a family talent show where everyone got to show off their talent. Then they did a wrestling match for prize of beef :) Heechul didn't wrestle, probably because he still has to be careful of his left leg and also he doesn't like to sweat :lol: so he was the referee with the whistle. Hassan won his game. Sae Yoon lost his game. Hongki won his game. The final game was between Hassan and Hongki which Hongki won. They did a woman vs. man between Lee Seung Shin and Gunmo and he lost! :lol:

Finally, they did a fortune teller thing. He told Heechul that he won't have good financial luck this year. His singing days have already ended and that he has to go towards acting this year since he has lots of luck coming from that direction. He has bad luck in terms of women and that he has to get married late :lol: (Heechul wrote about it last week on his minihompy :lol:) The fortune teller told Gunmo that he doesn't have much luck in terms of women. He'll meet someone this year, but it will end with a 3rd party. The fortune teller told Hongki that while he was born a guy, his fortune is that of a woman and that had he been born a girl he would have been full of fortune :lol: His heart is innocent and kind and he has lots of tears. In January 2009, he'll have something on his mind that worries him. He'll have a decision that he has to make, that he'll have to cut someone out of his life. Heechul interrupted at this point and said that this is true and that Hongki mentioned this is what they talked about at home to which Hongki told him to be quiet. The fortune teller tells him that if he doesn't cut this person off, he'll do a lot of activities, but won't have much success.

Guest eleclya111

The final episode was really good. They played fun games and seemed to have lots of fun (maybe not for Heenim and Hongki in that scary ride...)

The singing was very nice too -it ended perfectly.

*sigh* Gonna miss this show....

Guest mypopcorngurl

Tudou link for the last episode(YT is being a real pain in the butt for me)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qXjN9_YVTNo/

They sure had a lot of fun at the theme park.. Their drawings of Jung Eun was so funny i can't even see the resemblance, especially Heechul's(were they teasing her that she looks like Yoda?!) Hongki's team doesn't believe in karma?! You cheaters, even pushing Jung Eun so they can win but he immediately lost balance.. LOL.

and pics from the site

gunmo-1.jpg

yehong.jpg

1232467403_01.jpg

heechullll.jpg

i love love love Heenim in a chef's uniform. I have one just like that!

and the photo entry of Heechul during the last day of filming. :(

joahseo.jpg

Although the 5 daddies have different personalities and age they really get along well.. And for Heechul to cry on the last day even posting an entry on his minihompy shows that he had a lot of fun doing this and was attached to the other appas and the 2 daughters. I also hope for a new show with them soon..

When JungEun cried... it was so sad. She really kinda didn't expect it. And it was kind of a hard blow to her coz that was the last thing in her mind and afterall that happy things they did for the day.

All in all... they all now have a very memorable experience with each other. And we are lucky to have been there too. Watching them each episode. XD

Archived