[variety] Good Daddy (sbs)

Guest vietsoul

Guest vietsoul

Kim Heechul, Lee Hong Gi, Kim Gun Mo, Kim Hyung Bum and Yoo Se Yun.

gooddaddyqr3.jpg

1zzgc1u.jpg

Kim Heechul, Lee Hong Gi, Kim Gun Mo, Kim Hyung Bum and Yoo Se Yun will keep their “daddy” jobs in SBS new variety show ”Because I Like You”.

The parenting pilot program “Good Daddy” featured Kim Heechul, Lee Hong Gi, Kim Gun Mo, Kim Hyung Bum and Yoo Se Yun where they took care of a 9-year old girl. The Chuseok special episode won rave reviews from viewers after it’s broadcast on 14th September via SBS television network.

The program will now be a permanent weekly program and be known as “Because I Like You”. The program will continue in the same format where the process of taking care of a 9-year old girl will be shown.

According to the program’s PD, “Actually, we have to consider the reactions from viewers and the ratings plus we want to show a more meaningful program to viewers. Many daddies are now very concerned with parenting and education and we had hope to invite such guests (normal daddies) onto our show.”

“But because it’s variety, it’s hard to balance that with making it meaningful. There are many cases where we have to replace the original cast from the pilot program. But in this case, all of them have expressed that they want to continue and are delighted to know that it’s now a weekly program.”

Filming begun yesterday and is scheduled for broadcast on 1st November at 5.20pm (KST). This program will be shown every Saturday evening and compete against KBS2TV “Star Golden Bell” and MBC “Introducing Stars’ Friends”.

Timeslot

Saturday @ 5:15pm

Episode

Thanksgiving Special

Part 1 w/ eng sub

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Ep1

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

MC.

Name: Mason Moon Moorhouse

Birthdate: March 21, 2007

Trademark: smiling and gurgling when there is a lot of people

Favorite Foods: Unbecoming of his polished appearance, he likes poprice and uncooked ramen

Hobby: Throwing a ball and picking up stuff when it looks messy

Points of appeal: Pigtail on top of his head to appear cute and awkward wink

Fathers/Guests.

Kim Heechul [super Junior] - Actor/Singer

Lee Hong Gi [Five Treasure Island] - Singer

Kim Gun Mo - Singer

Kim Hyung Bum - Actor

Yoo Se Yun - Comedian

Daughter.

Kim Hyo Jung

Link;

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/daddy/

http://clubbox.co.kr/allaboutheenim

http://cafe.daum.net/MASONSTORY

credit: coolsmurf. gomdoriii. damifino. bibotatu. silverwingz.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have watched the 1st ep and it's super funny!

esp hong ki and hee chul...

btw when will the next ep be out?

really wish to watch it soon

I'm so happy for Heenim for having another show. At least we could still get to see SJ member/s in TV variety shows even if they don't have anything to promote. This is another thing that we can look forward to before their 3rd album comeback.

I've watched the pilot episode and I'm glad that they turned this into a regular official show. The response must have been really good. Got to admit that Heenim's participation made the combination of the fathers more interesting. It's so hilarious watching Heenim deal with the daughter or even to MC Maison. Can't wait for the next episode.

Guest vietsoul

i have watched the 1st ep and it's super funny!

esp hong ki and hee chul...

btw when will the next ep be out?

really wish to watch it soon

i think november 1st but not sure.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

ahahahahahaha. this show is funny. especially when there's daddy hatsan. lol. i love this actor whenever he's in dramas. small roles usually, but really funny. i think he was a lead once, but i don't like the drama so didn't really follow thru. but anyways, this show is awesome so far.

Guest *sunhee

the show was very funny and entertaining i love hee chul and hongki especially heechul when he sings hyori's song. i was sad because it was only one show but i am glad it will come back and cant wait to see it.

Guest damifino

The show airs every Saturday evening at 5:20pm starting November 1. It takes over the timeslot of "Itta Upta" which moves to Friday nights at 9pm and airs right before Star King.

Guest Jaejoongx3

I'm so looking forward to that show! Hehes. Is gomdorii gonna sub it? O_O.

I hope she does! xD. It's really tough to sub this show, so many talking @_@.

Gunmo is really cute in this show though. Honggi trying to give her as much love as possible.

But Heechul is just plain strict and scary, but i like it! "I'M EVEN ON THE INTERNET!"

Made me laughed like crazy xD

-Jaejoongx3

Guest jacaheyo

yeah i have watched it too and i have to agree that it is super hilarious XD

loved the show and can't resist the cuteness of the baby MC Moon Maison~

"suppressed the fight by taking off his clothes" HAHAHAHA he's so cute ^_^

Guest evelyn168

I watched ep 1 and it was extremely good. Heechul is so hilarious... I still can't get over the fact that he kept on dancing to Hyori's song... They also made a kid (a baby) the MC... I thought it was cute...

Guest cherrie.7

i really like this show, it's so funny.

baby mason is sooo cute as mc. LOL i'm glad this is becoming a weekly variety show now. =]

the funniest thing is that the little girl is more mature than the five dads put together xDD

Yay! I've been looking for this thread !

The first ep was hilarious ! their whole combination was LOL.

Dark daddy ~ HAHAHHAHAHA.

Heechul was his usual crazy self ♥ !

HAHAH. His strictness and quarrel with hyojung was hilarious :3

& hongki was pure love :3 his bird tricks were so sweet and cute !

They're going to be using the same daughter forever?

I didnt really like hyojung, she isnt the nicest kid around in school is she :X

Guest vietsoul

Yay! I've been looking for this thread !

The first ep was hilarious ! their whole combination was LOL.

Dark daddy ~ HAHAHHAHAHA.

Heechul was his usual crazy self ♥ !

HAHAH. His strictness and quarrel with hyojung was hilarious :3

& hongki was pure love :3 his bird tricks were so sweet and cute !

They're going to be using the same daughter forever?

I didnt really like hyojung, she isnt the nicest kid around in school is she :X

i dont like her either, i think she kind of mean to the daddies a little bit i want the pd to changes her but...anyways at least the show is coming back.

Guest damifino

I just checked on SBS website and they have the regular time for the show as 5:15pm on Saturdays starting November 1 and although it ISN'T up and running yet (it's still in the process of being worked on), the official site for the show is

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/daddy

So I guess the official SBS translation of the title is going to be "Good Papa." They changed the website link to a new URL so it's just "daddy."

http://search.sbs.co.kr/srchTotal.jsp?q=%C...amp;x=0&y=0

Archived